Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 10386
-
09-03-24 15:19 #8286Regular Member

Posts: 22Telegram and other chat apps
Almost certainly a scam. I don't think Seattle girls use Telegram. That's the preferred app for eastern European criminals, Indian scammers, etc. In other parts of the world it is more popular. I can envision these profiles: overly professional looking photos, super hot, slender wearing designer clothes with obviously non-US settings. Quit wasting your time on these TGTBT profiles gentlemen, they are all fake!
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 14:42 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 362Telegram?
Reached out to a few potentials, and a couple of them responded on SA, and asked to be contacted on Telegram? Thoughts? Is it a scam?
-
09-03-24 14:20 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 906Freaking out when you won't send them money?
Yeah, there are lots of obnoxious scammers on the sugar sites that want you to send them money before they will meet you. We all know that if you send them money you'll never, ever actually see them.
I haven't had any of them get all in my face about it when I refuse to send them money. Usually I word that refusal something like this:
Eventually we go around a couple of times and finally they just say something like, "why don't you just send me $200?" and then I block them.Sorry, but I can't send you money until I have met you face to face. I'd be happy to meet you in person, and I usually gift around $250 for a meetup (of course that is negotiable). We can work out the details and make it happen. Looking forward to seeing you.
-
09-03-24 14:13 #8283Senior Member

Posts: 40G
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-35c912ddd5be
Quick to offer a (real) phone number, immediately ask 800 ppm. Looks cute though.
-
09-03-24 11:49 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 66Covid plus the rebrand decreased the value of SA. You can still find something worthwhile but the amount of work to find it increased 100 X. Not sure what the replacement for SA is right now or at least have not found it.
Originally Posted by Nakadashi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 11:01 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 113Sa
I had a similar experience. Hot 30's Japanese mom bbfscip for two. Tried again this year but 0 dtates.
Originally Posted by NiceGuyCip
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 23:17 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 28I just jumped back out.
I signed up for a month that just ended. This was by far my worst experience I have had so far. The number of scammers, picture sellers, that want money before you meet them, that just go ballistic when you say no, I want to say it has increased a 10 fold. I sent out a couple hundred messages, all age ranges, had one date, and it was complete crap. Maybe its me, but I don't know if I will ever go back.
Originally Posted by Yamaha2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 22:48 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 503She quoted me 500 for a blow job. Next.
Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 18:40 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 111Jumping Back in?
I joined SA back in 2018 and had some good success. I had good success in getting dates but it took a lot of filtering and time to finally get to meet and then action for around 200-400. The gals in 20's were the most unpredictable. Some wanted a lot of money, some will suck me on first greet + meet and may or may not ask for $. My best experiences are the ones in 30's. They know real world, know how to please a man, have self-confidence, and have some money to look good. Most of them had jobs, pharmacist, tattoo artist, beautician, massage therapist. Almost all would allow me to BBFS (not my thing but I sometimes partake if she's not crazy), BBJ, CIM.
I stopped since Covid but wondering if it's worth jumping back in.
-How many messages are you guys sending and.
-How many G+M do you do before you score?
I can't host so that's one disadvantage against me. I would need them to host or get a hotel as I don't want it to show on my credit card.
-
09-02-24 16:26 #8277Senior Member

Posts: 49Jade
Anybody see Jade?
Debating if I should pull the trigger.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-98cba332098a
She's giving slightly pro vibes and quoted me 5. I'm guessing stripper or bikini barista?
-
08-31-24 02:05 #8276Senior Member

Posts: 37I used to see her too, she's fun and CIP all the time, I didn't even ask. She also let me use the back door multiple times when she was all oiled up. She likes it rough, slap her ass hard and she will get really wet.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 00:34 #8275Senior Member

Posts: 162Re
She is real, I guess she must have been anticipating my return and hoped on BC. I told her many times that I want to bust a fat one in her and not keep having to buy plan B hahah.
Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 22:07 #8274Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks for the heads up, in town this week and already contacted her. Hope she's real, already warned her I have 0 pull out game and she didn't care.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 20:30 #8273Senior Member

Posts: 162For the Boys
Got bored of her so she's up for the taking. Sloppy blowjobs, never once used a condom, cannot host, 300 ppm, not currently on BC (pull out game must be strong) and likes it rough. Two downsides are: she has some BO and will blow up your phone every other day.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-8bf95276c2e6
-
08-27-24 12:42 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 2335They are nice up till they ask for a gift. It's all BS. I had one feel me she gets 2000/ month for texting. I believe her. Lonely men out here still putting women on a pedestal! Women can be really shitty people. I ask them to meet up in a reasonable amount of time. I don't txt back and forth or message. That's usually a butter up to ask for up front shit. They get the money after the panties are going back on!
Originally Posted by FriendlyFun
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





