Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 356 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4322

    Slim pickings

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindEye945  [View Original Post]
    Cotton Candy is right up there with Angie. HCS is the best if you ever get the chance.
    Looks like it'll be more roses but there really aren't many choices around here. Thanks and if anyone else has any suggestions let me know. Thanks again and stay safe!

  2. #4321

    Mandy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...y/068827961669

    Mandy has asked to post here for her to let friends know she is available. Her STG is down.

  3. #4320

    Amber

    I visited her. She is nice southern gal she is as big as her pics show. She is very good with her oral skills. She enjoys cfs with her natural Bush. She was very friendly and a bit chatty but good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...m/956597970859

  4. #4319
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    Finally got an account and have a couple reviews from the summer.

    Angie.

    -best BBBJ around, have repeated a couple times. First was at a hotel that no longer exists and the one I believe she is still at now. Room was the same at both, a little cluttered but clean. She is super friendly and has great skills. I only do BBBJ (or covered) so that's all I can report on and she's the best.

    Shyne.

    -I've contacted her a couple times. She is definitely not good with a phone because each time she gets back to me it is a long time after I reached out. May try again at some point but happy with the Angie for now.

    HCS.

    - she posted she was in town, contacted her but she had issues with her hotel so I wasn't able to meet up, which was disappointing. Hopefully she comes back around.

    I don't know who I would visit next in kzoo but if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. Thanks and stay safe!
    Cotton Candy is right up there with Angie. HCS is the best if you ever get the chance.

  5. #4318
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Shyne

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    Finally got an account and have a couple reviews from the summer.

    Angie.

    -best BBBJ around, have repeated a couple times. First was at a hotel that no longer exists and the one I believe she is still at now. Room was the same at both, a little cluttered but clean. She is super friendly and has great skills. I only do BBBJ (or covered) so that's all I can report on and she's the best.

    Shyne.

    -I've contacted her a couple times. She is definitely not good with a phone because each time she gets back to me it is a long time after I reached out. May try again at some point but happy with the Angie for now.

    HCS.

    - she posted she was in town, contacted her but she had issues with her hotel so I wasn't able to meet up, which was disappointing. Hopefully she comes back around.

    I don't know who I would visit next in kzoo but if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. Thanks and stay safe!
    Shyne is a good visit. Last time I saw her was 140 for half hour. Her communication is hit and miss. I hope it isn't drug related others have mentioned that I haven't seen it.

  6. #4317

    My summer

    Finally got an account and have a couple reviews from the summer.

    Angie.

    -best BBBJ around, have repeated a couple times. First was at a hotel that no longer exists and the one I believe she is still at now. Room was the same at both, a little cluttered but clean. She is super friendly and has great skills. I only do BBBJ (or covered) so that's all I can report on and she's the best.

    Shyne.

    -I've contacted her a couple times. She is definitely not good with a phone because each time she gets back to me it is a long time after I reached out. May try again at some point but happy with the Angie for now.

    HCS.

    - she posted she was in town, contacted her but she had issues with her hotel so I wasn't able to meet up, which was disappointing. Hopefully she comes back around.

    I don't know who I would visit next in kzoo but if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. Thanks and stay safe!

  7. #4316

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyIncognit0  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a night of laughter, unforgettable moments, and a woman who can handle any mishap with grace and humor, then look no further than Nikki!

    From the moment I walked through the door, Nikki's stunning blonde hair and captivating smile made me feel welcome. And let's not forget her fantastic figure great boobs, a great butt, and an accommodating nature that would put even the most seasoned hostess to shame.

    Nikki's blend of beauty, humor, and down-to-earth charm made for an unforgettable experience. If you're looking for someone who can turn even the most embarrassing moments into a good time, Nikki is your girl. Just be careful around those floors they're deceptively slippery!
    I remember this well! Great times! LOL.

  8. #4315

    Ashley James

    I have seen Ashley James (https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyjames) a couple of times recently.

    She is relatively new to the hobby (as am I) and as another member stated she is super sweet.

    She is voluptuous and made me feel comfortable right away. Great comms. I would would definately recommend.

  9. #4314

    Ashley James

    I have seen Ashley James (https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyjames) a couple of times recently.

    She is new to the hobby (as am I) and as another member stated she is super sweet.

    She is voluptuous and made me feel comfortable right away. Great comms. I would would definately recommend.

  10. #4313

    Friends of Mandy

    Mandy has been locked out of her STG acct.

    She is available to friends 269 360 1759.

    Be safe. JK.

  11. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsKnocker  [View Original Post]
    She is being wishy washy. She was definitely legit. I'm sorry she didn't respond. She hasn't responded again to me either. When I visited her she was very nice and really tight and I didn't get robbed so there's that.
    Just very odd. Nothing for over a month and now suddenly she's hitting me up. And still hit and miss on comms.

  12. #4311

    Are Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here met Liz?

    Bootsknocker Introduced her to the group maybe two months ago.

    I can't seem to get a hold of Boots but Liz has made contact with me, and to be honest I'm not sure how legit this is.

    Any info is appreciated.

    Stay safe. JK.
    She is being wishy washy. She was definitely legit. I'm sorry she didn't respond. She hasn't responded again to me either. When I visited her she was very nice and really tight and I didn't get robbed so there's that.

  13. #4310

    UTR Liz

    Has anyone here met Liz?

    Bootsknocker Introduced her to the group maybe two months ago.

    I can't seem to get a hold of Boots but Liz has made contact with me, and to be honest I'm not sure how legit this is.

    Any info is appreciated.

    Stay safe. JK.

  14. #4309

    Curvy Dream Doll

    Please let us know if you indeed TOFTT. I was thinking the same!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMan82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about her. Couldn't find anything. We have text and she is responsive and gave me a location but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Might toftt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/081461771831

  15. #4308

    Curvy Dream

    Anyone know about her. Couldn't find anything. We have text and she is responsive and gave me a location but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Might toftt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/081461771831

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape