Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 356 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4277

    Kasino Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance awhile ago and contacted Kasino Cash. Dated a few times now, OMG best kept secret in this area!! She looks just like her pics. Cute face, great body and a sweet tight V. Comms were easy, nice private incall in a safe area. Really sweet girl, no signs of candy use.

    Perfomance was amazing!! Everything is covered. Usually I'm not into CBJ but she gave the best CBJ I have ever had in my life! I couldn't even tell I had a coat on. I had to ask her to pause a few times it was so good LOL. FS is good, open to multiple positions and she gets into it.

    FYI, she is a young MILF so she does not post often. Mainly on weekends. If you catch her post believe me she is real! We have to keep her happy guys, she is a younger version of our fav UTR that's out the hobby now but with the best BJ in the area.
    Do you have link.

  2. #4276

    Christina?

    Anyone know what ever happen to Christina? Haven't cn her post in a minute was wondering if we could sched. An overnight " slumber party " If you talk to her tell her there's an Ohio # been trying to get in touch. Thanks, hope you all stay safe out there.

  3. #4275

    Kasino Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance awhile ago and contacted Kasino Cash. Dated a few times now, OMG best kept secret in this area!! She looks just like her pics. Cute face, great body and a sweet tight V. Comms were easy, nice private incall in a safe area. Really sweet girl, no signs of candy use.

    Perfomance was amazing!! Everything is covered. Usually I'm not into CBJ but she gave the best CBJ I have ever had in my life! I couldn't even tell I had a coat on. I had to ask her to pause a few times it was so good LOL. FS is good, open to multiple positions and she gets into it.

    FYI, she is a young MILF so she does not post often. Mainly on weekends. If you catch her post believe me she is real! We have to keep her happy guys, she is a younger version of our fav UTR that's out the hobby now but with the best BJ in the area. TRUST ME!!
    Do you have link.

  4. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by TdDrew  [View Original Post]
    I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.
    Sorry please try again. I deleted messages.

  5. #4273

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsKnocker  [View Original Post]
    I had a fun encounter with a very nice girl, Leigh. She's been around a couple years but I'm not seeing any reviews of her on this board. So I might have the honors of posting the first. She is a bbw (about 5'3" and 250# Pretty face. Nice big DDs and a lot of booty. Very good BBFS and BBBJ. Smart and personable. Fun personality. She said she's advertised on Trust before but now prefers contact via telegram only. Sometimes Snap but I do not have her snap. Fellas, Leigh is into some fun stuff, swinging, orgies, etc. I said I always wanted to have two women and she said she's got friends and will gladly oblige. She isn't UTR but please pm for her Telegram. She's a lot of fun. Had a really good time. $$. 5 and she has a clean, safe, private 420 friendly incall.
    I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.

  6. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    I too have been wondering about this one. But I too have noticed the lack of mention of vaginal offerings in the services menu. And I too share the concerns of SlyGuy because of the wording there. Maybe she assumes that we'll understand FS vag is offered. Maybe there's a penis. Who knows? That's an awkward situation I'm just not willing to risk at this point. Too bad because I'm on the hunt for a good Greek provider. A hot AA Greek provider, even better!! But the absence of a penis--both now and in the past--is a prerequisite for me. That's just my stipulation. To each his own. And of course, this is just a potential concern on my part. No actual evidence of wrong equipment. In fact, I agree, she looks hot and looks to be a dancer. But damn that would be a disappointing and awkward encounter if those concerns turned out to be true. Anyone willing to TOFTT, please report. --RJ.
    There is no way this chic in this ad is a He‐She. Look at her closely and you can see her real feminine attributes. The back of her heels the way they fit inside the heels she's wearing. Feet don't look big and hanging off. Her overall posture and posing and the way she is holding her hand on her hip. Everything on her is streamlined with real feminine attributes. Her facial structure and neck also align with being a very young, real female. I'm willing to bet that's VAGG down there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240728_190202_Gallery.jpg‎  

  7. #4271

    Gabbi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jippedo21  [View Original Post]
    #4 is a no go. Gross incall, even worse teeth.
    I've met with Gabbi twice last year and twice the year before last both incall and out and she was amazing! I hope she's not going down hill.

  8. #4270

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear96  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas,

    I will be in town for work and wanted to know if anyone had any info on the talent below. I know Mz. Jewelz has been around for awhile but she usually two days later and I have left town by then. I am glad to hear Jeanie is doing well. I have not had a dream since I dreamed of her. I am not even going to aask about Nikki because it seems like you fellas have her busy. However, any feedback on these talent below or any Ebony or Latina would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe and play nice fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...z/378444253661

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...f/538810282762

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...m/674029073790

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/889834073743
    #4 is a no go. Gross incall, even worse teeth.

  9. #4269

    Talent Info

    Hey Fellas,

    I will be in town for work and wanted to know if anyone had any info on the talent below. I know Mz. Jewelz has been around for awhile but she usually two days later and I have left town by then. I am glad to hear Jeanie is doing well. I have not had a dream since I dreamed of her. I am not even going to aask about Nikki because it seems like you fellas have her busy. However, any feedback on these talent below or any Ebony or Latina would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe and play nice fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...z/378444253661

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...f/538810282762

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...m/674029073790

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/889834073743

  10. #4268

    Leigh

    I had a fun encounter with a very nice girl, Leigh. She's been around a couple years but I'm not seeing any reviews of her on this board. So I might have the honors of posting the first. She is a bbw (about 5'3" and 250# Pretty face. Nice big DDs and a lot of booty. Very good BBFS and BBBJ. Smart and personable. Fun personality. She said she's advertised on Trust before but now prefers contact via telegram only. Sometimes Snap but I do not have her snap. Fellas, Leigh is into some fun stuff, swinging, orgies, etc. I said I always wanted to have two women and she said she's got friends and will gladly oblige. She isn't UTR but please pm for her Telegram. She's a lot of fun. Had a really good time. $$. 5 and she has a clean, safe, private 420 friendly incall.

  11. #4267

    Lilly Vrega update

    For those of us who occasionally get a GR provider, I unfortunately have to update the forum that one of the better providers in GR, Lilly Vrega, is on life support and brain dead due to OD. Thoughts and prayers.

  12. #4266

    Wet Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    The services seem off, offers Greek but not FS. I have a sneaking suspicion that she might have the wrong equipment. Just a guess.
    I too have been wondering about this one. But I too have noticed the lack of mention of vaginal offerings in the services menu. And I too share the concerns of SlyGuy because of the wording there. Maybe she assumes that we'll understand FS vag is offered. Maybe there's a penis. Who knows? That's an awkward situation I'm just not willing to risk at this point. Too bad because I'm on the hunt for a good Greek provider. A hot AA Greek provider, even better!! But the absence of a penis--both now and in the past--is a prerequisite for me. That's just my stipulation. To each his own. And of course, this is just a potential concern on my part. No actual evidence of wrong equipment. In fact, I agree, she looks hot and looks to be a dancer. But damn that would be a disappointing and awkward encounter if those concerns turned out to be true. Anyone willing to TOFTT, please report. --RJ.

  13. #4265

    Look at the services offered

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    Been noticing this hottie and wondering if anyone could share any info with a senior member. She's obviously a dancer, which is totally my thing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/855900867515
    The services seem off, offers Greek but not FS. I have a sneaking suspicion that she might have the wrong equipment. Just a guess.

  14. #4264

    Any info on Wet Petite

    Been noticing this hottie and wondering if anyone could share any info with a senior member. She's obviously a dancer, which is totally my thing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/855900867515

  15. #4263

    Nikki B. C.

    If you're looking for a night of laughter, unforgettable moments, and a woman who can handle any mishap with grace and humor, then look no further than Nikki!

    From the moment I walked through the door, Nikki's stunning blonde hair and captivating smile made me feel welcome. And let's not forget her fantastic figure – great boobs, a great butt, and an accommodating nature that would put even the most seasoned hostess to shame.

    Nikki's blend of beauty, humor, and down-to-earth charm made for an unforgettable experience. If you're looking for someone who can turn even the most embarrassing moments into a good time, Nikki is your girl. Just be careful around those floors – they're deceptively slippery!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape