Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5327
-
09-03-24 20:25 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 73Slim pickings
Looks like it'll be more roses but there really aren't many choices around here. Thanks and if anyone else has any suggestions let me know. Thanks again and stay safe!
Originally Posted by BlindEye945
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 09:57 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 515Mandy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...y/068827961669
Mandy has asked to post here for her to let friends know she is available. Her STG is down.
-
09-02-24 23:35 #4320Regular Member

Posts: 24Amber
I visited her. She is nice southern gal she is as big as her pics show. She is very good with her oral skills. She enjoys cfs with her natural Bush. She was very friendly and a bit chatty but good time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...m/956597970859
-
09-02-24 22:13 #4319Regular Member

Posts: 24Cotton Candy is right up there with Angie. HCS is the best if you ever get the chance.
Originally Posted by JMan2787
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 19:19 #4318Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Shyne
Shyne is a good visit. Last time I saw her was 140 for half hour. Her communication is hit and miss. I hope it isn't drug related others have mentioned that I haven't seen it.
Originally Posted by JMan2787
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 14:31 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 73My summer
Finally got an account and have a couple reviews from the summer.
Angie.
-best BBBJ around, have repeated a couple times. First was at a hotel that no longer exists and the one I believe she is still at now. Room was the same at both, a little cluttered but clean. She is super friendly and has great skills. I only do BBBJ (or covered) so that's all I can report on and she's the best.
Shyne.
-I've contacted her a couple times. She is definitely not good with a phone because each time she gets back to me it is a long time after I reached out. May try again at some point but happy with the Angie for now.
HCS.
- she posted she was in town, contacted her but she had issues with her hotel so I wasn't able to meet up, which was disappointing. Hopefully she comes back around.
I don't know who I would visit next in kzoo but if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. Thanks and stay safe!
-
09-02-24 14:13 #4316Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 69Lol!
I remember this well! Great times! LOL.
Originally Posted by GuyIncognit0
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 06:58 #4315Regular Member

Posts: 9Ashley James
I have seen Ashley James (https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyjames) a couple of times recently.
She is relatively new to the hobby (as am I) and as another member stated she is super sweet.
She is voluptuous and made me feel comfortable right away. Great comms. I would would definately recommend.
-
08-31-24 18:15 #4314Regular Member

Posts: 9Ashley James
I have seen Ashley James (https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyjames) a couple of times recently.
She is new to the hobby (as am I) and as another member stated she is super sweet.
She is voluptuous and made me feel comfortable right away. Great comms. I would would definately recommend.
-
08-31-24 13:03 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 515Friends of Mandy
Mandy has been locked out of her STG acct.
She is available to friends 269 360 1759.
Be safe. JK.
-
08-30-24 13:06 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 515Just very odd. Nothing for over a month and now suddenly she's hitting me up. And still hit and miss on comms.
Originally Posted by BootsKnocker
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 06:44 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 34Are Liz
She is being wishy washy. She was definitely legit. I'm sorry she didn't respond. She hasn't responded again to me either. When I visited her she was very nice and really tight and I didn't get robbed so there's that.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 17:10 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 515UTR Liz
Has anyone here met Liz?
Bootsknocker Introduced her to the group maybe two months ago.
I can't seem to get a hold of Boots but Liz has made contact with me, and to be honest I'm not sure how legit this is.
Any info is appreciated.
Stay safe. JK.
-
08-28-24 22:00 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 145Curvy Dream Doll
Please let us know if you indeed TOFTT. I was thinking the same!
Originally Posted by RedMan82
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 09:49 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 104Curvy Dream
Anyone know about her. Couldn't find anything. We have text and she is responsive and gave me a location but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Might toftt.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/081461771831









Reply With Quote






