Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 1221 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21734
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    That ad has been up for a while, so I wonder when she is going.

    I met her a few weeks ago. I liked her pictures, but they must have been old and quite a few pounds ago. She was pleasant, but did everything covered. She did not want to get on top (hurt). Nothing memorable for me, but I am sure YMMV. Her rates: QV 100 HH150 FH250. I think she was hosting at a motel near Somerset.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunate that there's no BBBJ and she won't get on top. Some of my favorite things. Looks like I'll just keep searching.

  2. #21733

    Catch Me

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Always been interest but was never sure. Looking for an info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/306117303420
    That ad has been up for a while, so I wonder when she is going.

    I met her a few weeks ago. I liked her pictures, but they must have been old and quite a few pounds ago. She was pleasant, but did everything covered. She did not want to get on top (hurt). Nothing memorable for me, but I am sure YMMV. Her rates: QV 100 HH150 FH250. I think she was hosting at a motel near Somerset.

  3. #21732
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If you click on Sunshine reply to Swimsays under your message. It's about the same person you just ask about.
    Style, thanks for pointing out bro, I didn't realize that.

  4. #21731

    Catch me Before I'm Gone

    Anyone seen this one? Always been interest but was never sure. Looking for an info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/306117303420

  5. #21730

    Any recent reviews on Joelle

    I thought she was moving to a new location? Any update? Thanks.

  6. #21729

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    As predicted, She has returned to advertising. I have not sampled, but there were positive reports prior to the one about a violent encounter then stopping.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/950433911264
    Time will tell but shetold me she was cutting back and eventually quitting. I'm not taking any bets on whether she comes back but she definitely has her act together when compared to most. I'll miss her for however long she is gone. Easy to talk to and reliable as well as a good BJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/female-escorts/caucasian_e/last-few-days-of-business-come/276051275803

  7. #21728
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    White mutt with a dash of Portuguese? No idea but I didn't get Brazilian / Latina vibes as is listed in ads. I think the pics had me expecting one thing and was disappointed when I got another. Not a disaster by any means, just not what I am after these days but I say shoot your shot.
    Thank you kind sir, I appreciate the info. I completely understand- it's something that's all too common in this hobby. These days it's definitely a rarity that an encounter actually exceed one's expectations in appearance and performance. That's why I'm on here trying to avoid their old switch / bait tactics and that's only half the battle. I'll take your advice and give it a try.

  8. #21727
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    I texted her 3981 number couple weeks ago on a Sunday and Monday to try to schedule an appointment but she never answered my text. Was not rude or anything, I introduced myself and asked if she would be available for an appointment that day.
    I've always used the 401 number and have had good luck with that. That being said I'm taking a break from trying to see her, in recent months she's been too busy and not managing schedule / comms as well as she used to. You will have your best luck reaching out a day or two in advance to schedule something and then confirm again morning of appt day.

  9. #21726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    I texted her 3981 number couple weeks ago on a Sunday and Monday to try to schedule an appointment but she never answered my text. Was not rude or anything, I introduced myself and asked if she would be available for an appointment that day.
    That's how they are bro. They won't respond if they don't need money.

  10. #21725

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Have lost contact with this lady, anyone lately have any insight of her being around any longer.

    Here 401 number hasn't responded in a few weeks, last I seen was in prov area weeks back.

    Any info would be appreciated, either post or pm.

    Thanks.

    Jasmine Middle Eastern Beauty.

    EMID: 650850.
    I texted her 3981 number couple weeks ago on a Sunday and Monday to try to schedule an appointment but she never answered my text. Was not rude or anything, I introduced myself and asked if she would be available for an appointment that day.

  11. #21724
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineBoy  [View Original Post]
    SwimSays if you had to guess her race or ethnicity, what would you say she is? And also, what about her proportions seem odd to you? I'm interested in seeing this one and her height and weight definitely caught my attention, I'm hoping she's at least curvy and not some sponge bob looking disaster!
    White mutt with a dash of Portuguese? No idea but I didn't get Brazilian / Latina vibes as is listed in ads. I think the pics had me expecting one thing and was disappointed when I got another. Not a disaster by any means, just not what I am after these days but I say shoot your shot.

  12. #21723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone was able to reach her. Texted few times, no response, is she real? Anyone partook?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/965684430554

    Pm if you prefer, thanks.

    GG.
    If you click on Sunshine reply to Swimsays under your message. It's about the same person you just ask about.

  13. #21722

    Summer time fun

    Just wondering if anyone was able to reach her. Texted few times, no response, is she real? Anyone partook?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/965684430554

    Pm if you prefer, thanks.

    GG.

  14. #21721
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Real although using fake pictures, good residential incall, above average BBBJ (after you pass a thorough dick inspection LOL) but no CIM. No kissing, little bbw with odd proportions, not my cup of tea for a repeat but no sign of demons, seems to live in consensus reality. Its been a few months but I want to say 150/ hhr.
    SwimSays if you had to guess her race or ethnicity, what would you say she is? And also, what about her proportions seem odd to you? I'm interested in seeing this one and her height and weight definitely caught my attention, I'm hoping she's at least curvy and not some sponge bob looking disaster!

  15. #21720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    She is Everything bare if you want. Cim and cip. She gives a great effort but has def been rode hard. She used to have a killer body believe it or not. She is pretty thick now. Price is always very good. House is always a mess.
    She likes hard candy. But the price is right for BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape