Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 25039
-
09-03-24 08:38 #21724Senior Member

Posts: 762White mutt with a dash of Portuguese? No idea but I didn't get Brazilian / Latina vibes as is listed in ads. I think the pics had me expecting one thing and was disappointed when I got another. Not a disaster by any means, just not what I am after these days but I say shoot your shot.
Originally Posted by SunshineBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 07:36 #21723Senior Member

Posts: 4545If you click on Sunshine reply to Swimsays under your message. It's about the same person you just ask about.
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 23:46 #21722Senior Member

Posts: 95Summer time fun
Just wondering if anyone was able to reach her. Texted few times, no response, is she real? Anyone partook?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/965684430554
Pm if you prefer, thanks.
GG.
-
09-02-24 18:38 #21721Regular Member

Posts: 3SwimSays if you had to guess her race or ethnicity, what would you say she is? And also, what about her proportions seem odd to you? I'm interested in seeing this one and her height and weight definitely caught my attention, I'm hoping she's at least curvy and not some sponge bob looking disaster!
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 12:49 #21720Senior Member

Posts: 1734She likes hard candy. But the price is right for BBFS.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 12:00 #21719Senior Member

Posts: 55The rates are a good sign that it's an old listing, and you can't trust reviews there. I know first hand that they steal reviews from other sites, even older ones. I saw a few of my own copied and pasted word for word.
Kontana doesn't have a last seen online date, that would be a better indicator of how active someone is.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 08:36 #21718Senior Member

Posts: 314Kontana in Warwick
Anyone have contact info for Kontana in Warwick? The number on them is no longer in service. Them says she was last reviewed in August. I'm assuming she would still be available?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kontana-...warwick-557602
-
09-01-24 16:03 #21717Senior Member

Posts: 69Julie-Jules
No different girl that's Jules or Julia She always insists you send dick pic.
Originally Posted by Dave47
[View Original Post]
Definitely a druggy. Moves around a lot.
Last I knew she was doing cheap car dates in Warwick on Jefferson Blvd near the 6.
No repeat for me. To much of a risk lots of law enforcement in that area.
-
09-01-24 15:39 #21716Senior Member

Posts: 111No
No that does not look like her even in her skinnier days.
Originally Posted by Dave47
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 12:24 #21715Senior Member

Posts: 120Is this the same girl?
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4013786188
-
09-01-24 01:44 #21714Senior Member

Posts: 111Alisha
She is Everything bare if you want. Cim and cip. She gives a great effort but has def been rode hard. She used to have a killer body believe it or not. She is pretty thick now. Price is always very good. House is always a mess.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 17:24 #21713Senior Member

Posts: 309Swallower
Thanks Lips. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Out of the 2 florida regs I have both are, as of the last time I saw them, not using. The one with the nice bolt-ons get stoned sometimes. Recently there seems to be a new crop of 3 or 4 decent ones I'm hoping to sample when I get back.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 10:34 #21712Senior Member

Posts: 834Thanks very much for that report, Aces. The face and upper body picture she uses in her ads is the same one as in her most recent Facebook. She already looks a bit old and worn in that picture IMO!
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
[View Original Post]
But beggars can't be choosers these days, I guess. Will she DFK properly? And will she take CIM? And is the DATY clean and odor-free?
-
08-31-24 10:10 #21711Senior Member

Posts: 834Jasmine Middle Eastern is at present my most reliable and highly recommended cum swallower, if you are willing to travel to Providence. A true GFE, she's in a private apartment in a good neighborhood, near Charles and Mineral Spring. See my last post below for the number.
Originally Posted by DatGuy58
[View Original Post]
Interesting about my experience in the Tampa / St Pete area: I found two passionate true GFEs when I was on vacation down there before covid. Both were opiate addicts though, and both unfortunately are now dead. One of them actually nodded off several times during the sex and I was afraid at one point that she woudn't wake up. She finally did. But she could have easily OD'd right there in the bed in my hotel room. One of the reasons I now no longer see junkies. And we've got plenty of them here in New England unfortunately.
-
08-31-24 09:20 #21710Senior Member

Posts: 309Snowbird looking for headache relief
Can any of you gentlemen help me? 1st year snowbird on the Cape. Mass. Sucks, nothing here. Fellow monger tried helping me with 2 but 1 won't answer any texts and the other only gives "hey". I don't mind traveling between cape and providence but looking for something to make a regular while I'm up here. I've got 2 and sometimes 3 in FL. Tampa / St Pete areas if anyone goes there.









Reply With Quote





