Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 821 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 12313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10798
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBigBadChevy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone is cookies and cream aka Tyler is still around?
    She was recently "unavailable" because of an issue in a neighboring county but I believe that ended last week.

  2. #10797
    Quote Originally Posted by NghtTime  [View Original Post]
    Is deluxe hotel on maumee a safe clean place?
    I suppose its all relative but that's not the best part of town and I wouldn't go down there. Especially not at night.

  3. #10796

    Deluxe hotel

    Is deluxe hotel on maumee a safe clean place?

  4. #10795
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonFrogue  [View Original Post]
    If anyone one knows please also let me know if possible!

    I always try and see if there's any of her old ads still up and get a bit disappointed I haven't been able to find anything recent.
    The contact information I had appears to be out of date. I'd love to see her too. So, please add me to the list!

  5. #10794

    Also curious

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabb  [View Original Post]
    I almost forgot about Champaign. Has anyone seen her? I lost her number. Pm me if you've seen her.
    If anyone one knows please also let me know if possible!

    I always try and see if there's any of her old ads still up and get a bit disappointed I haven't been able to find anything recent.

  6. #10793

    Is she still around

    I almost forgot about Champaign. Has anyone seen her? I lost her number. Pm me if you've seen her.

  7. #10792
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Are there links for both? STG search comes up with nothing.
    Scarlett and Champagne were both great as well as Kristin Cook way back. More recently Roxy.

  8. #10791

    Poll

    I'd have to say Chanel #1 Jade #2.

    BTW, anyone dream of the "new" girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...l/083719372672

  9. #10790

    No Links

    There are NO Links.

    As I said one is retired and the other moved away.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Are there links for both? STG search comes up with nothing.

  10. #10789
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyTrail  [View Original Post]
    Ok Guys let's take a poll. Who do think in the FtWayne area has given you the very best BBBJ. ? M My vote for number one would be Kat Rubin, wow it was outstanding. My vote for number 2 would be Body Calm, what a sweetheart.
    Are there links for both? STG search comes up with nothing.

  11. #10788
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumbaking3321  [View Original Post]
    Cheery is very very talented in this area and Sunshine is also top notch.
    I don't see matches on STG. Can you post links for both?

  12. #10787

    My vote is for Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyTrail  [View Original Post]
    Ok Guys let's take a poll. Who do think in the FtWayne area has given you the very best BBBJ. ? My vote for number one would be Kat Rubin, wow it was outstanding, but she has retired. My vote for number 2 would be Body Calm, what a sweetheart, but she has quit and moved away.
    Cheery is very very talented in this area and Sunshine is also top notch.

  13. #10786

    Poll

    Ok Guys let's take a poll. Who do think in the FtWayne area has given you the very best BBBJ. ? My vote for number one would be Kat Rubin, wow it was outstanding, but she has retired. My vote for number 2 would be Body Calm, what a sweetheart, but she has quit and moved away.

  14. #10785

    Poll

    Ok Guys let's take a poll. Who do think in the FtWayne area has given you the very best BBBJ. ? M My vote for number one would be Kat Rubin, wow it was outstanding. My vote for number 2 would be Body Calm, what a sweetheart.

  15. #10784

    Skinny Minnie. No reply ever

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...4/367085394554

    This one might be another time waster. Never get a single reply back from multiple texts sent to her. Not sure how these ladies think they are going to get clients with zero communication. Her number ends in 54.

    Anyone ever get a reply? Let us know if I am wrong about her. Thanks!

    Skinny Minnie age twenty-one. Her pics attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240901-182247~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240901-182319.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240901-182304.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240901-182326.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240901-182308.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20240901-182422.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape