Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40586
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed, loves getting eaten out, doesn't reciprocate, positions can be limited although things get a little better the more you see her, nice tits, 300 gets you BB.
    I think there is talk of two different Jennys here and I am not sure who is talking about who. BTW when you say BB, do you mean BBFSCIP? I have found that many of the BB providers end up insisting you finish outside.

  2. #40585
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Sounds tempting. Have you met Jenny yet?
    If you like oral / blow jobs, then save your money. She doesn't go down.

  3. #40584

    Mystic in Q

    I decided to visit Q and drop in on Mystic. The place is exposed to the street, which is a main road in the area. There was a chiropractor downstairs. I believe it is gone, but I did hear a TV or radio on when I walked. I been here a few times and I have never seen anyone at this place. I called ahead and met Candy at the door (upstairs). Candy had been gone for a few months, but she still realized me. She's younger, maybe 30's then most providers. I asked for a half hour and paid the house fee, . 5. The massage was non-existent; it was just some light touching / massaging. She was a little playful and standard HE. The most of the menu here is CBJ. Possibly, on a good day, there might be more for regulars. I did give her a extra. 4 in hope for future favors.

  4. #40583

    Tried some new to me

    Last week.

    Visit to Tranq_Wey Lisa? Small spinner type not much of a behind. Never ventured to Wey before figure it was time. I called ahead not. So easy parking.

    Went up the stairs massage was good med firm she was dressed modestly not sure where it was. Going to go. Overall not bad but not exactly what. I waned. Clothes. Co. E off but nothing worth going back for.

    2nd was Peace_Wake no name called ahead massage was worth the trip. Menu open but provider was not my type older with a bit of a belly. I also am not a fan of petition ed walls with ceiling tiles. No. Privacy in that regard. Maybe return if I here a fun spinner appears.

  5. #40582

    Linda is back at Moody!

    Went yesterday to Blue Ocean, specifically because Summer told me Linda's back. She was happy to see me, and I was even more happy to see her! Great session, with her usual routine and great massage. Remember to let her know if you like prostate play or not!. The other girl working was Angela, who also gives a great massage and is very bubbly. My usual 70 house + 80 tip for top up.

    JP.

  6. #40581

    Newton 28X

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is pretty, kinda shy. If you want more than standard extras you probably will be disappointed. Mia is also cute but haven't had a 2nd visit yet to consider if more is option. Gina is back she will likely be best option.
    Mia is fun if she is in the mood, loves daty and has a fat one. Jenny is SOP, she's in the business reluctantly I think, haven't tried Gina (dd's) Tina was great when she was here, but I think she was also manager / boss. Seems to be hit or miss here, if a provider is wearing jeans, you are probably in for a decent massage and standard end.

  7. #40580

    Check CL listings

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Will TOFTT to see if more is on the menu, please DM me thr spot, thank you.
    Walnut St Newtonville.

    Ads in CL.

    It's right by the Pike. Old church / office building.

  8. #40579

    Info couldn't find

    Will TOFTT to see if more is on the menu, please DM me thr spot, thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is pretty, kinda shy. If you want more than standard extras you probably will be disappointed. Mia is also cute but haven't had a 2nd visit yet to consider if more is option. Gina is back she will likely be best option.

  9. #40578
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Last year, the Peaceful Spa in Wakefield, also called the Peaceful Orchid, was getting some very positive reviews. So far in 2024, there has been one review of an aborted session.

    Has anyone checked out the place recently? I tried to visit once, but I couldn't fine a place to park.
    They always rotate 3rd string talent from ny. FS to be had but talent overall has not been appealing. Every time I walk out of there I tell my self I'm not coming back. LOL I don't remember seeing anything that has half decent out of that shop.

  10. #40577

    Birthday Present

    Gentlemen. I've got a hallmark birthday approaching and want to treat myself. I'm trying to find the most petite service provider in the area, preferably FS. Thanks in advance!

  11. #40576

    Pembroke

    I read the forum, but info is limited or old.

    Relocating to Pembroke for 2-3 months mid-September. Any intel on the better AMPs or who to seek would be greatly appreciated. Prefer the Pembroke town itself, but obviously Marshfield or nearby towns are useful.

    TIA for any assistance.

  12. #40575

    NooTon Genney really?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanMoss  [View Original Post]
    Did not find Jenny accommodating at all if it's same Jenny from month plus ago. Early 30's good looking yes. Accommodating no.
    Jenny is pretty, kinda shy. If you want more than standard extras you probably will be disappointed. Mia is also cute but haven't had a 2nd visit yet to consider if more is option. Gina is back she will likely be best option.

  13. #40574

    Jenny fourth floor

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMonger617  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her two days ago. She's back in China. Said she'd be back at the end of September, than at the end of the conversation it changed to "I'm not sure". She recommended Jenny at the store and said she is equally accommodating for what that's worth.
    Did not find Jenny accommodating at all if it's same Jenny from month plus ago. Early 30's good looking yes. Accommodating no.

  14. #40573
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean73  [View Original Post]
    I think if we had her contact we wouldn't be posting here looking for her.

    She did go back to China from time to time for a month. She will turn back up soon. She has been around Newton for the last couple years.
    Talked to her two days ago. She's back in China. Said she'd be back at the end of September, than at the end of the conversation it changed to "I'm not sure". She recommended Jenny at the store and said she is equally accommodating for what that's worth.

  15. #40572
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPlaya  [View Original Post]
    It is odd there haven't been more reviews lately. I'd take it as a sign that the talent there is above average, as is the service. LOL. That's generally when people stop reviewing.

    It's probably been a couple months since my last visit there, but I had a great time. I've never left there unhappy honestly. &I'm a Needy mo'fo! Lmao.

    If the business is on your left. Take 1st left immediately after building. There's a few spots on your right that you can park without issue. It's in a neighborhood. But plenty of people park there for there&other businesses. Good luck&please let me know how it went, if you end up visiting!
    I haven't been back there for a while. Last person I got really tried pushing $$ for FS, while it was her time of the month. Really turned me off from that location.

    Usually I'd park north of the place, and enjoy the walk there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape