Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 43527
-
08-31-24 15:51 #40572Senior Member

Posts: 174I haven't been back there for a while. Last person I got really tried pushing $$ for FS, while it was her time of the month. Really turned me off from that location.
Originally Posted by IrishPlaya
[View Original Post]
Usually I'd park north of the place, and enjoy the walk there.
-
08-31-24 12:45 #40571Banned Member

Posts: 34Williams
Normally I would tip just 40, but ended up tipping 60 because the massage was really good. She put in a lot of effort, and with the hot stones, head, and foot massage, threw her 20 more than normal. As a note, the Therapist I had, shutdown UTC up top, and suggested I DIY on the flip. After a little coaxing, she performed. Could have been the New Shop Jitters. Definitely shutdown any UTC roaming.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
Your Welcome for the TOFTT!
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 12:27 #40570Senior Member

Posts: 224How much was the tip that included HJ?
Originally Posted by LucaBrazi
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 11:20 #40569Senior Member

Posts: 283Williams St in Watertown
OK, great help, thanks. I opted for Mindful on Mt Auburn instead of an unknow. Will make my way up to Williams asap.
Originally Posted by DukeD
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 19:25 #40568Regular Member

Posts: 10Williams
Walked in. Two ladies were leaving in a car, I assume both are working there. Another two in store.
Best massage I had in a while, with limited roaming (UTC for top after a while but YMMV) and a standard finish. The providers are of mid to late 30's-early 40's, definitely not 27-33. Makeups hid the age well.
Worth going back for the massage alone.
-
08-30-24 18:19 #40567Senior Member

Posts: 63Peaceful
It is odd there haven't been more reviews lately. I'd take it as a sign that the talent there is above average, as is the service. LOL. That's generally when people stop reviewing.
It's probably been a couple months since my last visit there, but I had a great time. I've never left there unhappy honestly. &I'm a Needy mo'fo! Lmao.
If the business is on your left. Take 1st left immediately after building. There's a few spots on your right that you can park without issue. It's in a neighborhood. But plenty of people park there for there&other businesses. Good luck&please let me know how it went, if you end up visiting!
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 16:44 #40566Senior Member

Posts: 3853Confirm that the rules has changed, and the therapist. I visited there a month or two ago. Massage was very good. But the clock was on point. Not one minute later.
Originally Posted by PicWalsh
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 16:16 #40565Senior Member

Posts: 1810Peaceful Spa in Wakefield
Last year, the Peaceful Spa in Wakefield, also called the Peaceful Orchid, was getting some very positive reviews. So far in 2024, there has been one review of an aborted session.
Has anyone checked out the place recently? I tried to visit once, but I couldn't fine a place to park.
-
08-30-24 12:07 #40564Senior Member

Posts: 346WillMingTon
Start scanning the highway maps in the area. There are other towns north south east and west with better options.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
RTF and word association. Wilmington. I reply Hong. She is not my cup of tea. I saw her about 15 years ago.
Home of the infamous ageless Hong if you check out this forum. Is the first thing I think about with Wilmington. There were some decent AMP places about 10 years ago that had good options. Rub maps gives you a sense of what if open still there. I had some quality TS and massages a few years ago from a place now closed. There is a place in a small strip mall on Lowell street in Wilmington that has TS, probable older providers. It really comes down to your access to a car and your time. Maybe some of our mates in the "north shore " area can give feedback to go more north to look for better options up 128/95? Or go up a bit north of Wilmington? Or travel a bit south down 95 to Waltham with options.
The greater Boston area is "older" . Compared to probably NYC / west coast / south.
The closest thing to the promised land of AMP's in Boston area. Is Providence RI. 60 ish miles from Wilmington in terms of our best FS AMP's. There are plenty of places to find what we want around the area but compared to NYC and what I had in Orlando area. Older talent on average around here but more than capable to get the job down.
-
08-30-24 11:47 #40563Senior Member

Posts: 46Roslindale
Any suggestions for a very happy massage near Roslindale? Really don't want to drive to far if something is closer.
Originally Posted by LucaBrazi
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 08:15 #40562Senior Member

Posts: 185Qing Spa in Wilmington
'll be visiting Wilmington next month and found Qing Spa on Google. I RTFF but only found info from last year. Any recent intel about this spot? I can help you with info in and around Atlanta. Thanks.
-
08-29-24 15:59 #40561Banned Member

Posts: 34If you're looking for a good massage, you will leave happy. If you're looking for something else, you will leave sad. Legit by owner rules.
Originally Posted by PicWalsh
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 15:24 #40560Senior Member

Posts: 46Fah Thai & Spa
Will I leave happy if I go to Fah Thai & Spa in Roslindale? New to the area. Thanks.
-
08-29-24 13:21 #40559He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Jenny
She has been reviewed, loves getting eaten out, doesn't reciprocate, positions can be limited although things get a little better the more you see her, nice tits, 300 gets you BB.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 12:10 #40558Senior Member

Posts: 346Same ole Jenny from the block?
Jenny has been around awhile. The price in her as will catch your interest to try. I had a visit with her in the past. The price point is reasonable for what is out there. Age is well north of 30 in the ad. She was not difficult to text and communicate with. One of the local chain motels. Don't regret trying but never went back for 2nd visit. I don't know if anyone out here can comment if repeat visits brings better experiences? It was bland and mechanical for me.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
We all have YMMV experiences. There was not anything compelling to bring me back for another visit. She was no GFE for me. Maybe we just didn't click. I may be having a bit of a brain fog trying to remember. She seemed very "rule and protocol" like the ad states. Which gave me a buzzkill experience. I sure hope the sake of others she is not still that same ole Jenny from the block.










Reply With Quote




