Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 22141
-
09-03-24 15:26 #19486Senior Member

Posts: 85AMPs
Step over to the massage forum and tell us about the AMPs.
Originally Posted by JCcle
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 15:53 #19485Senior Member

Posts: 93Tip
Only tip is fill up that gas tank and go elsewhere for that.
Originally Posted by BayCityGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 14:25 #19484Senior Member

Posts: 141Painesville tips needed
Going to be in Painesville for the first time on business. Found an older 54 blond but is there anything else available, possibly utr that could do outcall? I can repay the favor if you have any Michigan trips.
-
09-02-24 13:10 #19483Senior Member

Posts: 1515Greek?
Apparently I must've been right, no one bothered to dispute my theory.
Originally Posted by Fuzzyek
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 11:05 #19482Senior Member

Posts: 734Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Got to be safe now I would not see anyone at that days inn it's been a hot spot for years. By the way your link didn't work. Be safe every one.
Originally Posted by Antarius
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 10:38 #19481Regular Member

Posts: 7I get it. Wish I had something meaningful to give, but been out of the game for a bit. Last was Mei Spa that closed by the time I tried to go back. Beyond that my experiences go back to the days of Krissy Kisses, Raquel, and Heather Magic Hands and printed backpage ads. All of which are no longer relevant. I will try to do better now that I am venturing out again.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 08:43 #19480Banned Member

Posts: 3188First time posting and you are asking for help? Give a few contributions my friend.
Originally Posted by JCcle
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 08:04 #19479Senior Member

Posts: 374You will never get a answer.
Originally Posted by JCcle
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 01:01 #19478Regular Member

Posts: 7Any intel on Bru??
Hey fellas, been here for a bit but first time posting.
I typically stick to the AMPs, but wanted to venture out a bit. Any intel on this one? I couldn't find anything in a search.
I had a decent text thread going with her and was ready to head over to her incall, but her location was opposite of what was listed (supposedly just for the night).
Not sure if I should continue my pursuit or not.
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/334815769508
-
09-01-24 18:52 #19477Senior Member

Posts: 1515Greek?
I'm kind of wondering about all the guys on her that talk about GREEK being mandatory. Could it be their dicks are so small that the only way they can get any feeling out of sex is using rear entry.
-
08-31-24 23:30 #19476Senior Member

Posts: 36https://callescort.org/330-902-4705
Originally Posted by DoomiePlz
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/175336282
Went to go see this girl, she was super fast with the texting, responsive, and hosting out of a days inn in near Clifton. When I was 5 minutes away she told me that she "just ran out" and I needed to stop to get a condom.
Parked on the street half a block away and I'm glad I did, there were 4 different cop cars in the parking lots, when I walked past the lobby it looked like a couple undercover plains clothes cops sitting around too. Spider senses were in extreme overdrive. Not worth the risk. They had their lights on briefly as I was leaving, hopefully no one got picked up. Hung around for a while, and some of those undercover looking guys were talking to a woman through a first floor window in the back.
Stay safe everyone.
-
08-30-24 20:41 #19475Banned Member

Posts: 114Holiday weekend
Just a reminder to be extra carefulll this weekend.
-
08-30-24 19:19 #19474Senior Member

Posts: 2375I would have left also. Especially if I had an appointment scheduled.
Originally Posted by GreenBayRebel
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 18:03 #19473Senior Member

Posts: 117They Beachwood location tried to tell me they were "busy now" and I needed to wait 30 min if I wanted to be seen. So I left.
Originally Posted by Rafter17
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:51 #19472Senior Member

Posts: 2375Which one made you wait and for how long?
Originally Posted by GreenBayRebel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





