Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 1179 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19479

    Holiday weekend

    Just a reminder to be extra carefulll this weekend.

  2. #19478
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBayRebel  [View Original Post]
    They Beachwood location tried to tell me they were "busy now" and I needed to wait 30 min if I wanted to be seen. So I left.
    I would have left also. Especially if I had an appointment scheduled.

  3. #19477
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    Which one made you wait and for how long?
    They Beachwood location tried to tell me they were "busy now" and I needed to wait 30 min if I wanted to be seen. So I left.

  4. #19476
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBayRebel  [View Original Post]
    If anyone could message me about which number / location is the best in the area, I would really appreciate it. Or maybe ones you've had success at. I've only been to one location but recently they've had me wait too long even though I had an appointment. So I'm looking to find a different spot. Thanks guys.
    Which one made you wait and for how long?

  5. #19475

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/551379821880

    Any word on this one? Saw two reviews, one good and one bad. Is also on Tryst as well.
    Got an outcall last Dec. TOFTT, maybe two. Horrible experience see my review on TER.

  6. #19474

    Asian hotels

    If anyone could message me about which number / location is the best in the area, I would really appreciate it. Or maybe ones you've had success at. I've only been to one location but recently they've had me wait too long even though I had an appointment. So I'm looking to find a different spot. Thanks guys.

  7. #19473

    Asian hotels

    If anyone could message me about which number / location is the best in the area, I would really appreciate it. Or maybe ones you've had success at. I've only been to one location but recently they've had me wait too long even though I had an appointment. So I'm looking to find a different spot. Thanks guys.

  8. #19472

    Violet / Samantha

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/551379821880

    Any word on this one? Saw two reviews, one good and one bad. Is also on Tryst as well.

  9. #19471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Did we come to the consensus this one is a no go? No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/378904536316
    If she asks for a deposit it's a definite no go!

  10. #19470

    Britt / Brittany Visiting Cleveland

    Britt, often discussed on the Akron and Canton boards, plans to visit Cleveland late next week and will be available for a limited time one evening. If you have her number, feel free to set something up. If not, and you are a SENIOR, message me or anyone else who posted about her.

    Before anyone says I'm getting anything for free, I'm not. I'm simply passing along information that, as you know if you've met her before, is to your benefit, not mine.

  11. #19469
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, talking about illegal activity on the phone is a big no-no. I mean, ever since the pigs figured out how to tap a phone line its been nothing but trouble. Look at my Sicilian friends in virtually every city with a family.

    Even if there's no immediate bust this data can be saved to compile a case. The more data they get admitting to what we do, the more ammo they have to use against you. They might not even be going after one of us, they might be going after a girl who has solid drug connections trying to build a case to get her to rat someone out or help them sting them. Remember what we do is not done in a vacuum, some of these girls are hip deep in other shit.

    So one of us could get jacked up as collateral damage. I mean really, look at how we talk here.

    So, don't do it.

    Cheech.
    Thanks Cheech.

  12. #19468
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Did we come to the consensus this one is a no go? No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/378904536316

  13. #19467
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    If this is the 3rd one, I will DM you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/153438645015
    Yeah that's the one I was referring to.

  14. #19466
    Quote Originally Posted by Country79  [View Original Post]
    Not bad for being in her 40's.
    $. 20 for qvbbbj is steeep though.

  15. #19465
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSixNine  [View Original Post]
    Is she attractive?
    Not bad for being in her 40's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape