Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 22146
-
08-30-24 17:51 #19476Senior Member

Posts: 2375Which one made you wait and for how long?
Originally Posted by GreenBayRebel
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 15:01 #19475Senior Member

Posts: 80Samantha
Got an outcall last Dec. TOFTT, maybe two. Horrible experience see my review on TER.
Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 14:57 #19474Senior Member

Posts: 117Asian hotels
If anyone could message me about which number / location is the best in the area, I would really appreciate it. Or maybe ones you've had success at. I've only been to one location but recently they've had me wait too long even though I had an appointment. So I'm looking to find a different spot. Thanks guys.
-
08-30-24 14:51 #19473Senior Member

Posts: 117Asian hotels
If anyone could message me about which number / location is the best in the area, I would really appreciate it. Or maybe ones you've had success at. I've only been to one location but recently they've had me wait too long even though I had an appointment. So I'm looking to find a different spot. Thanks guys.
-
08-30-24 09:27 #19472Senior Member

Posts: 696Violet / Samantha
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/551379821880
Any word on this one? Saw two reviews, one good and one bad. Is also on Tryst as well.
-
08-29-24 21:21 #19471Senior Member

Posts: 1368Deposit
If she asks for a deposit it's a definite no go!
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 21:15 #19470Senior Member

Posts: 82Britt / Brittany Visiting Cleveland
Britt, often discussed on the Akron and Canton boards, plans to visit Cleveland late next week and will be available for a limited time one evening. If you have her number, feel free to set something up. If not, and you are a SENIOR, message me or anyone else who posted about her.
Before anyone says I'm getting anything for free, I'm not. I'm simply passing along information that, as you know if you've met her before, is to your benefit, not mine.
-
08-29-24 19:40 #19469Senior Member

Posts: 148Thanks Cheech.
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 17:00 #19468Banned Member

Posts: 3188Did we come to the consensus this one is a no go? No name to search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/378904536316
-
08-29-24 15:12 #19467Banned Member

Posts: 114Yeah that's the one I was referring to.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 12:40 #19466Senior Member

Posts: 216$. 20 for qvbbbj is steeep though.
Originally Posted by Country79
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 02:00 #19465Senior Member

Posts: 51Not bad for being in her 40's.
Originally Posted by LoveSixNine
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 20:39 #19464Senior Member

Posts: 64Any info on this one you want to share? I like the skinny ones.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 18:02 #19463Banned Member

Posts: 3188If this is the 3rd one, I will DM you.
Originally Posted by DoomiePlz
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/153438645015
-
08-28-24 17:09 #19462Senior Member

Posts: 1192Legal wise man, LOL
In my opinion, talking about illegal activity on the phone is a big no-no. I mean, ever since the pigs figured out how to tap a phone line its been nothing but trouble. Look at my Sicilian friends in virtually every city with a family.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose
[View Original Post]
Even if there's no immediate bust this data can be saved to compile a case. The more data they get admitting to what we do, the more ammo they have to use against you. They might not even be going after one of us, they might be going after a girl who has solid drug connections trying to build a case to get her to rat someone out or help them sting them. Remember what we do is not done in a vacuum, some of these girls are hip deep in other shit.
So one of us could get jacked up as collateral damage. I mean really, look at how we talk here.
So, don't do it.
Cheech.












Reply With Quote




