Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16807

    Koko. Ebony - legit?

    I communicate with her in comms and she pretty much has a wide open menu. Was open to three course meal, rare steak, no comments or reviews on any of her ads and she wouldn't video call verify. When I asked to do a video call she said oh I have a video posted on my ad. I'm like OK never mind if you would've had comments and reviews on your ad more than likely, wouldn't have requested a video call, especially if those reviews and comments look legit. So then she curses me out and says I'm not trying to rob you, blah blah, blah blah blah blah I don't know.

    Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175472522
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5981.jpeg‎   IMG_5980.jpeg‎   IMG_5979.jpeg‎  

  2. #16806

    Update She is No Longer in Orlando

    I reached out thinking it taking OFTT. But she's not in Orlando. Not loss really cause I wants really excited to see her just a test drive for my boys to report back. 50% chance her service would be trash based on her upcharges for every little thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by AznDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Man she look bad.

  3. #16805

    White or Latina. Kissimmee / Davenport. Intel?

    Any Intel on this one? She is adamant on only discussing duration and no services. When asked she said donations is for time only but it's a good time. So idk. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175450165
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5966.jpeg‎   IMG_5961.jpeg‎   IMG_5965.jpeg‎   IMG_5967.jpeg‎   IMG_5964.jpeg‎  

    IMG_5963.jpeg‎  

  4. #16804
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Ad is legit and not LEO. But not good and def not wide open menu as promised by booker. Would not waist your time.
    I texted and was told there were several girls to choose from. When I arrived, Apple was the only one there for the night. It was in a residential neighborhood and I had to sit in the living room waiting for Apple to finish up with a customer. It was awkward to see another monger walk past you to exit the house. I had a good time with Apple. Young Chinese with a descent body. Before I left, the mamasan gave me a direct number to call for my next appointment. The last time I texted that number, the booker tried jacking up the price. I agree the booker over promises and does not communicate with the girls.

  5. #16803
    Quote Originally Posted by StyleNProfile  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why Avalon has raised her rates but will discount to the old rate if you prepay electronically?

    I have never seen her before and was hoping to get in before she goes UTR at the end of the year. But I am concerned she already has all the regulars she wants and is just using this prepay option as a way to rip off new clients. I don't know why else she would prefer e-payments instead of just accepting cash.

    Would appreciate any insight from those who've seen her.
    She probably has had so many last minute cancellations that a prepayment ensures that you will show up and she can block that time off for you. It's really a win for her because she knows you're going to show up.

  6. #16802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Not Allowed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Just going to post it here instead of going ahead and starting a new topic below.

    Are trans reviews / discussion not permitted here? The market seemingly supports the idea that it would serve a purpose, especially in this region. But, if there's a line drawn somewhere, I'll go ahead and read the room and stick to my own devices when comparing risk and reviews.

    Cheers.
    You'll get banned talking about that stuff. Not joking either LOL.

  7. #16801

    Yeah, NO

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Just going to post it here instead of going ahead and starting a new topic below.

    Are trans reviews / discussion not permitted here? The market seemingly supports the idea that it would serve a purpose, especially in this region. But, if there's a line drawn somewhere, I'll go ahead and read the room and stick to my own devices when comparing risk and reviews.

    Cheers.
    Don't go there, not even jokingly LOL.

    Trust me on that.

  8. #16800

    Ad is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    This looks like unc LEO ad. Thought? Pretty much Asian ad with full wide open menu LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3398009
    Ad is legit and not LEO. But not good and def not wide open menu as promised by booker. Would not waist your time.

  9. #16799

    Def fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    This looks like unc LEO ad. Thought? Pretty much Asian ad with full wide open menu LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3398009
    Idk about LEO but def a fake ad. 69 style is a dead giveaway.

  10. #16798

    Question

    Just going to post it here instead of going ahead and starting a new topic below.

    Are trans reviews / discussion not permitted here? The market seemingly supports the idea that it would serve a purpose, especially in this region. But, if there's a line drawn somewhere, I'll go ahead and read the room and stick to my own devices when comparing risk and reviews.

    Cheers.

  11. #16797
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    From comms she charges for every little thing. When's girl is like that I feel the service will be trash. Won't be surprise if she charges for different positions. She said Incall 1 1/2 bundle of roses. Greek 1/5 bundle of roses. Bbj 1/5 roses. Daty 1/5 roses. Dato 1/5 roses. So I was like ok nevermind. Why'all End up giving 3 1/2 bundles of roses for hh, bbj, Daty, dato, and Greek. And it's all covered other than the bbj, daty, and dato.

    I just feel if I went to see her she would upcharge and upcharge.: I might still take the chance if she's here next weekend and report back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175243845
    Man she look bad.

  12. #16796

    Asian Ad. Legit?

    This looks like unc LEO ad. Thought? Pretty much Asian ad with full wide open menu LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3398009
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5953.jpg‎   IMG_5954.jpg‎  

  13. #16795

    GPS & Charges For every little thing. Never saw

    From comms she charges for every little thing. When's girl is like that I feel the service will be trash. Won't be surprise if she charges for different positions. She said Incall 1 1/2 bundle of roses. Greek 1/5 bundle of roses. Bbj 1/5 roses. Daty 1/5 roses. Dato 1/5 roses. So I was like ok nevermind. Why'all End up giving 3 1/2 bundles of roses for hh, bbj, Daty, dato, and Greek. And it's all covered other than the bbj, daty, and dato.

    I just feel if I went to see her she would upcharge and upcharge.: I might still take the chance if she's here next weekend and report back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175243845

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowNose  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...704/9172020676

    Tried seeing her at a low end place on I drive and 528. Got there, call to verify room and stay on the phone until you get to the room. Walked by her roommates in the walk way by the room. I could hear her texting the entire time. Pass the room and go upstairs and see a white car parking and moving back and forth multiple times.

    She seemed cool about me bailing when I said I was not a fan of the look outs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5944.jpeg‎   IMG_5939.jpeg‎   IMG_5943.jpeg‎   IMG_5941.jpeg‎   IMG_5940.jpeg‎  


  14. #16794

    RubMaps is back taking CC payments

    So It looks like RubMaps got their S#!T together and finally fixed their membership payment issue for cc payment.

  15. #16793
    Quote Originally Posted by Melisil  [View Original Post]
    I've always wondered if there were sites like this for booking here in FL.
    The aromatherapy shops in Tampa & St. Pete are like this. I miss the days of the indiboard in Ft. Lauderdale. Adorables and Platinum Pleasures sucked me and my bank account dry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape