Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 18817
-
09-02-24 14:17 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 855Koko. Ebony - legit?
I communicate with her in comms and she pretty much has a wide open menu. Was open to three course meal, rare steak, no comments or reviews on any of her ads and she wouldn't video call verify. When I asked to do a video call she said oh I have a video posted on my ad. I'm like OK never mind if you would've had comments and reviews on your ad more than likely, wouldn't have requested a video call, especially if those reviews and comments look legit. So then she curses me out and says I'm not trying to rob you, blah blah, blah blah blah blah I don't know.
Anyone?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175472522
-
09-02-24 13:16 #16806Senior Member

Posts: 855Update She is No Longer in Orlando
I reached out thinking it taking OFTT. But she's not in Orlando. Not loss really cause I wants really excited to see her just a test drive for my boys to report back. 50% chance her service would be trash based on her upcharges for every little thing.
Originally Posted by AznDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 12:26 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 855White or Latina. Kissimmee / Davenport. Intel?
Any Intel on this one? She is adamant on only discussing duration and no services. When asked she said donations is for time only but it's a good time. So idk. Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175450165
-
09-02-24 09:50 #16804Senior Member

Posts: 106I texted and was told there were several girls to choose from. When I arrived, Apple was the only one there for the night. It was in a residential neighborhood and I had to sit in the living room waiting for Apple to finish up with a customer. It was awkward to see another monger walk past you to exit the house. I had a good time with Apple. Young Chinese with a descent body. Before I left, the mamasan gave me a direct number to call for my next appointment. The last time I texted that number, the booker tried jacking up the price. I agree the booker over promises and does not communicate with the girls.
Originally Posted by DMan5555
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 07:32 #16803Banned Member

Posts: 857She probably has had so many last minute cancellations that a prepayment ensures that you will show up and she can block that time off for you. It's really a win for her because she knows you're going to show up.
Originally Posted by StyleNProfile
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 00:56 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 1172Not Allowed
You'll get banned talking about that stuff. Not joking either LOL.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 23:22 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 723Yeah, NO
Don't go there, not even jokingly LOL.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
Trust me on that.
-
09-01-24 18:19 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 72Ad is legit
Ad is legit and not LEO. But not good and def not wide open menu as promised by booker. Would not waist your time.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 18:02 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 1150Def fake
Idk about LEO but def a fake ad. 69 style is a dead giveaway.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 16:50 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 208Question
Just going to post it here instead of going ahead and starting a new topic below.
Are trans reviews / discussion not permitted here? The market seemingly supports the idea that it would serve a purpose, especially in this region. But, if there's a line drawn somewhere, I'll go ahead and read the room and stick to my own devices when comparing risk and reviews.
Cheers.
-
09-01-24 15:50 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 28Man she look bad.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 14:19 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 855Asian Ad. Legit?
This looks like unc LEO ad. Thought? Pretty much Asian ad with full wide open menu LOL.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3398009
-
08-31-24 15:59 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 855GPS & Charges For every little thing. Never saw
From comms she charges for every little thing. When's girl is like that I feel the service will be trash. Won't be surprise if she charges for different positions. She said Incall 1 1/2 bundle of roses. Greek 1/5 bundle of roses. Bbj 1/5 roses. Daty 1/5 roses. Dato 1/5 roses. So I was like ok nevermind. Why'all End up giving 3 1/2 bundles of roses for hh, bbj, Daty, dato, and Greek. And it's all covered other than the bbj, daty, and dato.
I just feel if I went to see her she would upcharge and upcharge.: I might still take the chance if she's here next weekend and report back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175243845
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 16:48 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 252RubMaps is back taking CC payments
So It looks like RubMaps got their S#!T together and finally fixed their membership payment issue for cc payment.
-
08-29-24 22:19 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 1126The aromatherapy shops in Tampa & St. Pete are like this. I miss the days of the indiboard in Ft. Lauderdale. Adorables and Platinum Pleasures sucked me and my bank account dry.
Originally Posted by Melisil
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






