Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 4108
-
08-31-24 16:25 #3448He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Rog 11
Called and was told they moved, sent new address as 3 osgood I'm Methooin.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 07:27 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 196Rog8 rs 11
Went to 11 early this week, girl practically pulled me in the door! Yang Yang. Is her name, soft and smooth, great attitude and nice tits. Did an hour an had CFS for $. 5. Will repeat. He says she is 30, probably not to far off. Much older lady there I saw on the way out. Sophia maybe mid 50's. Got a little bit more the full hour and the massage wasn't too bad actually, though she did it after the deed. Tried to phone ahead, no luck. English is not strong with Yang Yang but she's friendly and funny. Uses the app to communicate for more complicated things. I appreciate help being new in the area, thanks! Again.
Originally Posted by RomeoDunn
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 09:48 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 220Tewks Latinas Either Closed or OTR
After finding a number and confirming an ad from April that it was what I was looking for I tried texting the legendary Tewksbury Brazilian outfit for the past two weeks. No response. Either they're only taking known clients or they've closed / moved shop.
-
08-28-24 16:14 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 1811Well, sort of. I was there a few times about 2 1/2 years ago. There was a lady who called herself Lisa. Fairly attractive, though nothing great. Pretty good English. Only standard service as far as I could tell. I have no idea who is there now.
Originally Posted by SpaceAce69
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 10:33 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 56Lotus on Main st Tewksbury
Any intell on Lotus in Tewksbury?
I feel like it's been around a while.
-
08-28-24 09:00 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 59Two five six westford st
That's the second time it's been closed in a matter of months.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 15:25 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 172It is very much closed.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 11:29 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 338256 Westford
Rubmaps had it closed now it has it open. Has anyone tried? I would TOFTT but it's a long drive! Any info appreciated.
-
08-27-24 02:07 #3440Regular Member

Posts: 18New Dew
Had a good session with Iva.
Fun and flirty personality. She has some curves, firm with a nice set up top.
Decent looks. Not young but not a granny.
English was ok no translator needed for basics, but not enough for conversation.
She's here for a bit and then Sasa will be back.
There was another girl there but I didn't see her, so I'm not sure if it was another new girl or if it was Wiewie.
Iva and Sasa would be my favorites so far.
-
08-24-24 19:38 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 871215 Main st.
Originally Posted by MandarinOrange
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 15:54 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 122What is the address / shop name as there's more than one place on main st?
Originally Posted by WarEagle1996
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 21:34 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 87Lots of LEO in front of this place tonight and every other shop in the complex was closed. Just beware.
Originally Posted by WarEagle1996
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 08:47 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 2121I saw this in the Boston thread on Finale st or how ever its spelled. It also seems to happen after a nearby bust. I think people panic and pull reviews down. That said whether it's the site itself or people just entertaining themselves they do seem to have a bunch of bogus reviews. Several places I have been to just did not sound right. Also weeks can go by with nothing relevant happening. PM like on this site seems to have the best value.
Originally Posted by MandarinOrange
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 05:38 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 172Ro8 ers
Went to see Coco the other day. Was disappointed that it wasn't the same Coco as last year. She was typical AMP worker. 40's, natural Cs, decent ass, had at lest one kid. Decent massage and ending. She wanted 2 up front, which I did enjoy so we didn't have the awkward stop in the middle. I will usually do this with girls I know and trust. Probably won't repeat.
-
08-19-24 19:33 #3434Regular Member

Posts: 15New at Lav?
Just left Lav in Meth and there's a new (to me) lady. LiLi is her name. You want big booty and big tittys on a cute Asian, she is definitely your go to. Massage was very hard but took her time on the fun part.











Reply With Quote




