Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 4108
-
08-15-24 12:57 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 95If FS is your priority both number 8 and 11 offer it but the girls at #8 tend to be younger and prettier.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 01:25 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 196Lowell and M
So I tried to dop by Lavender the other night, very busy so I tried Yellow on the end. Only offers hal hour, cute tin girl but I didn't know what was available. Sort of gae up but did drop by Roers, never been to it. Very discreet parking. New to the area so learning about it. My guess is that maybe 11 would be the most fun or maybe better off with? Any thoughts about it would be great. Massage doesn't need to be great, but FS is. Thanks!
-
08-10-24 14:15 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 2121If the poster has there account deleted it can happen. I saw that with Finale st or whatever the name is. Overnight a dozen posts were gone. Maybe they clean house of bogus posters now and then. I had read a lot of reports and could tell they were total BS.
Originally Posted by MandarinOrange
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 10:53 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 332Deleted RM reports
I have seen a couple times at least. One of them was because enough mongers were complaining that the reviews were fake and I think someone asked for them to be deleted. I'm kind of surprised many of the Boston reviews aren't getting deleted. It used to be they trickled in here and there but a while ago 4-5 new ones suddenly started appearing on a daily basis. Seems suspect to me.
Originally Posted by MandarinOrange
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 09:53 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 122Clear Dew RM reports
I noticed that the old reports were deleted (about 7 reports), only one report is present.
I've never seen reports deleted.
-
08-08-24 11:44 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 220Looking for Tewksbury Brazilians
Very much interested on info on the legendary Tewks Brazilian parlor I've heard about here a month or two ago. Been searching high and low and the only hits I've gotten was a the tantra provider mentioned earlier this week. Check my post history, see I'm a legit poster, hope to get past the cone of silence (if they're still running).
-
08-08-24 08:39 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 172Rogers 8
It is in MA.
Originally Posted by AsianAddited
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 01:40 #3426Regular Member

Posts: 18Holy fish scales Bat Man. You were not kidding. Very strange. Such a contrast toy last session with Lilly at QQ, her legs are the soooo smooth.
Originally Posted by FreedomForMe
[View Original Post]
It didn't wreck my session with her though.
Over all she's kinda got a cute look. Super friendly. Not much English she had to use a translator app a few times.
She had on a short skirt but it either had a built in panty or she was wearing it over a body suit. While enjoying my CBJ I was doing some OTC pussy rubbing and then got adventurous and tried to go deeper. While going for FIV I tried to drop the panties but they seem attached to something. Decided it was not worth the effort to interrupt the CBJ so I just slipped them to the side.
On the way out I met two others. Zeva? Might be the manager. She's pretty hot. Sexy body and pretty. I didn't ask the other name but she was pretty too.
Liking having a new option in the area.
Place seems fresh and clean. The wall don't go all the way to the ceiling and I could hear conversations. Outside when others came in. Weiwei turned up the music in our room after she came back with supplies. I never heard any other activities after that.
Location is good tucked back in the corner plenty of parking. Definitely will be returning.
-
08-07-24 13:03 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 1811It was actually pretty good. I didn't ask for anything extraordinary as far as full service. It was one of those fetish \ domination sessions I sometimes seek out. She was willing to strip down to just her panties for a $120 tip.
Originally Posted by MandarinOrange
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 15:55 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 153Almost every AMP in Vermont has been $80/60 for at least 5 years. Most are Korean.
Originally Posted by Daremo13
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 09:47 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 167It's becoming common with any new location opening up wherever. There's a few new places in Worcester and vicinity that opened in the past year or so, and have put 70/50 as the Hr / HHr house fees.
Originally Posted by WestFord
[View Original Post]
At least it's not like NoVA, where 80/60 is one of the norms down there. Very few at the 60/40 in that region. Most are 70/50.
-
08-05-24 18:07 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 59House fee
70 for an hour is becoming common in Waltham.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 17:53 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 122So how was your session with Coco?
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 11:38 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 1811QQ Update
I had a session with Coco at the QQ Spa on Rogers St. She was alone, but I think Lily is still there. Mia is gone for now.
Coco is pretty with a nice shapely body, but poor English. She is also friendly and flirty, and will try to please. I'm not thrilled with the new $70 house fee.
-
08-05-24 11:25 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 338Dove Closed
Indefinitely closed. Some legal troubles. If anyone hears where they reopen please let me know! Only went a couple of times but was a really nice spot.
Originally Posted by PistonBully
[View Original Post]
Was actually about to leave a review and then noticed they closed shop.










Reply With Quote





