Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 4108
-
04-03-24 15:59 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 131Tried contacting them for a booking and seems like they are booked for the whole day LOL.
Originally Posted by DBag39
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 14:40 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 112Think 24 carat
Very nice place.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 09:03 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 114Would you be able to provide any additional information?
Originally Posted by DBag39
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 21:00 #3250Senior Member

Posts: 1811I think this is the newest place in Tewksbury. It's about a mile and a half north of Market Basket.
Originally Posted by WarEagle1996
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 19:47 #3249Senior Member

Posts: 112Winn Street -Burlington
If you're confined to Burlington my recommendation would be 36 Winn Street.
Originally Posted by OtownTounge
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 10:42 #3248Regular Member

Posts: 3Visiting
Hey there,
Visiting at the end of the month to the Burlington area from down south was wondering if there were any recommendations.
Won't have my own vehicle so any that a quick uber ride or by the Burlington mall would be ideal.
If you don't feel comfy posting it directly in the forum, feel free to msg.
Happy to suggest places in my area (Orlando) if you're heading down this way anytime. Thanks in advance.
-
04-02-24 10:11 #3247Senior Member

Posts: 202Tewksbury brazilians
My good deed for the day. They have an ad up now. Anyone looking for contact info should act fast, before they take it down.
https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/bt...733084646.html
-
03-30-24 09:38 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 58Longshot ‐ Tammy 2018 Purple Blossom
Think about Tammy often enough to locate this post from late 2018. She would be 45 or 46 now (and in my mind beautiful).
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
A favorite like Angie at Tao back then.
Where did she go? Heck where did either of them go?
-
03-29-24 22:32 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 87Which place on Main St? There's more than one.
Originally Posted by ForFunOnly59
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 13:09 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 44Spa. Main st Tewksbury
Located in Tewksbury. Hope this is the right spot to leave a review.
Really looks like a legit place inside. Very nicely done. Room's are nice, bedding is top notch, and the tables have heating pads!.
$80 for an hour.
The woman said that she was only there for that day filling in and normally does not work there, so I did not ask for a name.
Massage was very good. Standard ending with $60 tip.
-
03-28-24 22:36 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 332I don't have any PM's from / to you in my folders and I never delete any unless I've reached the limit which I have not. It seems like you may be the one with a short memory.
Originally Posted by OutbackPT
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 01:09 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 40Idk what your confusion is. You legit pm'd me after my first report on Amy at Luxe. Short memory I suppose.
Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 14:16 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 332Not what you mean by searching on 3-letter names but it seems I missed that one when looking through his posts. 3221 and the post he was replying to is what made me go visit Amy. I haven't been disappointed yet so she is still my go to girl!
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 21:27 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 44Not sure what is going on. I was there on the 21 (I think the day you texted them) and the girl I had told me her name was MIA. Dark straight hair. Nice tits.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 21:24 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 44Latest at Luxe spa
1 hour - $70 got MIA (first time for me).
Massage was not very good at all. A lot of pushing on anything (Including my spine and backbone) not much rubbing. Constant baby talk while she is doing it.
Better and longer tease then most give you. After the flip really aggressive on asking for a tip. How much, etc which was so much of a turn off for me, combined with the bad massage, that I turned down any extra's and exited the place. Gave her $20 tip and she was not happy.
Key Note: she did not change any of the bedding after my massage. That was gross. I will not be back until I hear better reports.












Reply With Quote




