The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14179

    Fine Siren

    Hey gents-.

    Any Intel on this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-22985f7585c2.

    Have a date planned for next week, so I can report back, but figured I would check with the boards.

    Thanks!

  2. #14178

    Is this one Trans?

    Typically they point it out or put Trans-friendly in their profile tags. This one does neither but it does say but it does say "very passable" and looking for "open minded" guys. If you read between the lines, plus someone looks a little off in the pics, me thinks this one's a sheep in wolves clothing LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-8e7d6c0a7d76

  3. #14177
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    And she reports on PPM. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I think her best quote is "If you're trying to have an affair there's websites for that".

    No shit honey, like the one you are on.

  4. #14176

    Catalina

    And she reports on PPM. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]

  5. #14175

    Seeking changes

    I notice the Wish Lists are gone.

  6. #14174

  7. #14173
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% positive but I believe this is the girl that was scamming people. She will meet you at a hotel and have conversation to make it seem like things are normal. Then she'll try to get you to pay before proceeding and then bail.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-dbaac6708148
    Thanks for letting us know. She texted me on my burner but I have not met with her.

  8. #14172

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I'll answer your questions. Others may have different opinions.

    Yes, I recommend the Sugar Game and have tutored 2 of my good friends who were old school looking for hookups in bars. And yes, the sugar experience is much worse than it was 5-10 years ago. Doesn't mean you can't have fun, it just requires a LOT of work.

    Most SB's don't think of themselves as sex workers. And you will see pro's advertising as SB's. One of my best experiences was with a woman who was a SB and transitioned to a pro while we were in an arrangement. There are also bots, fakes, scammers, women seeking platonic and women with GPS.

    Currently, I buy and hold. It's too much work to find a good SB. Previously, I dropped SB's for the smallest infractions (real or perceived). As a matter of personal preference, I enjoy the "connection" with a SB and therefore rarely did one-and-done unless the sex was bad.

    Red flags? There are many. Read the numerous forums out on the internet and educate yourself before getting in the game. Rule #1: Never pay money up front. Only pay after the bump and grind. Rule #2: Never forget Rule #1.

    Currently have a 4 SB rotation (although one has gone MIA). No plans to stop seeing any of them and not actively recruiting.
    I agree with everything he said. Definitely worse than 5-10 years ago but worth it when you find a good one. My rotation is down to 3 but the 3 have been 4 years going strong. All unprotected, multiple rounds. I have gone back into the tank to find new ones but it's a hassle with the higher prices and meet and greets. Before my current 3, I probably had 8 regular SBs that fizzled over the years for different reasons.

    I actually did go back into the tank recently and met a gorgeous 22 year old Latina but wanted 600 a meet and a guaranteed 4 times a month. Not sustainable with my other SBs so I met her twice hoping she would be okay with once a month since we got along well. Nope, didn't go for it. Her name was Delilah and a nurse. Lucky guy (s) whoever is currently seeing her. Really hot.

    SB is great for business travel! Even international. Before your trip, buy the membership and put your profile in the destination city. Say in your profile your in town in business, it works really well since you have a paid hotel. They will even be tour guides that you can fuck LOL. Did that in two asian countries for business and it was amazing. Also do it in the US. Hopefully the game doesn't completely go away in 5 years at this rate.

  9. #14171
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    New pics but she is an old timer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-ee0e920b60b7

    Anyone recall any info? Reviews?
    I chatted with her last week. Says she's not really interested in a "purely physical" arrangement.

  10. #14170

    Lexy 21 f in tysons

    New pics but she is an old timer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-ee0e920b60b7

    Anyone recall any info? Reviews?

  11. #14169

    Spoiledbaby15

    Wants all expenses paid, but looks very hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-6498cb81a104

  12. #14168

    Mathy

    Wants money for her baby before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-1e35060b627d

  13. #14167
    Quote Originally Posted by RyzenShine  [View Original Post]
    I have a few questions about your SB experience.

    Do you recommend SB or is the experience getting worse over time?

    Are they typically independent?

    Is your experience typical one and done or long term?

    What red flags do you look for?

    Thanks! I've been curious if a SB worth exploring.
    I'll answer your questions. Others may have different opinions.

    Yes, I recommend the Sugar Game and have tutored 2 of my good friends who were old school looking for hookups in bars. And yes, the sugar experience is much worse than it was 5-10 years ago. Doesn't mean you can't have fun, it just requires a LOT of work.

    Most SB's don't think of themselves as sex workers. And you will see pro's advertising as SB's. One of my best experiences was with a woman who was a SB and transitioned to a pro while we were in an arrangement. There are also bots, fakes, scammers, women seeking platonic and women with GPS.

    Currently, I buy and hold. It's too much work to find a good SB. Previously, I dropped SB's for the smallest infractions (real or perceived). As a matter of personal preference, I enjoy the "connection" with a SB and therefore rarely did one-and-done unless the sex was bad.

    Red flags? There are many. Read the numerous forums out on the internet and educate yourself before getting in the game. Rule #1: Never pay money up front. Only pay after the bump and grind. Rule #2: Never forget Rule #1.

    Currently have a 4 SB rotation (although one has gone MIA). No plans to stop seeing any of them and not actively recruiting.

  14. #14166

    Curious about SB experience.

    I have a few questions about your SB experience.

    Do you recommend SB or is the experience getting worse over time?

    Are they typically independent?

    Is your experience typical one and done or long term?

    What red flags do you look for?

    Thanks! I've been curious if a SB worth exploring.

  15. #14165

    Have you asked her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to hear some updates on this one, meeting scheduled for next week.
    She's upfront and not new to it all. She told me after the hello text that she does ppm and her starting amount. I'm sure you can negotiate but claims 5 is what others give her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape