Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14166

    Have you asked her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to hear some updates on this one, meeting scheduled for next week.
    She's upfront and not new to it all. She told me after the hello text that she does ppm and her starting amount. I'm sure you can negotiate but claims 5 is what others give her.

  2. #14165
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKing1221  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage on virginia you met on seeking?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-b8b8e68262e1
    Hoping to hear some updates on this one, meeting scheduled for next week.

  3. #14164

    Platonic among others

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand these women. Why are they on seeking for platonic relationships??
    My experience is that when they check the platonic option its either (1) just to appear less "escortie" should friends see their profile on there, or (2) it done so to indicate its just one of many ryoe relationships they will do.

  4. #14163
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to pursue this one SB. We talked on the phone and matched on SA. Definitely pretty but she was not responding for a bit so I gave it another shot. I told her that I got out of an arrangement and how much the arrangement was. Lo and behold she responded. She told me she thought we had a good connection and upfront told me that she deleted her account because the guys on SA were "not for her. " I believed her because I never asked her to delete the account although she was no longer visible on my account. So. Being the cunning sleuth that I am, I logged into my other account and she was visible!! Is this something that girls do to make guys think they are not pros?? Maybe I'm just gullible.
    It's all about money. Don't forget that. Whoever proposes the most will be the winner for that day.

  5. #14162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Brynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you're new, but if someone is only willing to take payment via gift cards that's an immediate red flag / scam. I mean why on earth would someone not accept cash or CashApp? And like I said, I asked multiple times if there was any other options besides gift cards but she was not willing to bend or consider any other options. They'll have you buy the gift card before they meet you. Then demand you give them the number off the back before they'll meet you, then you never hear from them again.
    So true. It's like they are admitting they're a scam. This one said she only takes venmo or cashapp in our early messages. Cash doesn't work. Ok, LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-bc7d79b58ff5

  6. #14161

    Polkadots

    Based in Richmond, going to college, seemed interested at first and then completely ghosted me. Is not looking for more than giftcards, so not sure how legit this one is -

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-7d9f2d4449d7

  7. #14160

    Guessing Pro

    Based upon the age of the profiles, one being inactive, listing an age of 38, I would guess she is a pro trying to pass as a SB.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-47171a186ca0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-2ead46681fdd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-e013881e87fd

    Two or three profiles of the same girl, similar locations. WTF? Scammers piggybacking on a real account or what?

  8. #14159

    What is up with multiple profiles for the same girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-47171a186ca0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-2ead46681fdd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-e013881e87fd

    Two or three profiles of the same girl, similar locations. WTF? Scammers piggybacking on a real account or what?

  9. #14158
    Quote Originally Posted by Proflou2019  [View Original Post]
    So question for you Seeking vets. Out of curiosity yesterday to see these links y'all post here, I created a profile but haven't provided any photos nor do I intend to pay. So the site says my profile is "unsearchable", yet I've got emails notifying me I've been favorites, I've been sent a message, etc. So not sure what's up with that? As seen in screenshot, it says to upload a photo to be able to communicate, is that true? Or even after uploading I'd still have to pay?

    Thanks,

    Lou.
    If you are getting messages and favorites notifications even without a single pic, all those profiles are AI generated fake profiles.

  10. #14157

    Any one meet Jess

    I am supposed to meet with her but getting weird vibes. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-b9ef806f9426

  11. #14156
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    Yup, as a public service I played along. She insisted on gift cards from uber eats or steam and asked me to confirm when I had them in hand. At lunch I told her I did (of course I didn't really). She then directed me to this website: https://form.jotform.com/241844414257356.

    That site is a seeing arrangement reservation site and had a place to enter in gift card numbers. Sophisticated scam. I suspect they are getting plenty of simps to upload gift card numbers..
    Ok, 30 minutes before scheduled meet she asked for $25 for taxi. Refused UBER or for me to pay taxi when she arrived. Wanted $25 sent to her cash app. Knew she wouldn't show up, just wanted to find out what the scam was.

  12. #14155

    Mar.

    Hi, were you able to meet Mar? What was your experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Mar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-6a84ed0ef44c

    Any info. Wants to meet ASAP seems dtf.

    Said she's been in the area around 2 months.

  13. #14154
    I have both a paid subscription and a non-paid burner subscription. I use the same devices to access both. I use the paid subscription to message SBs; I use the non-paid subscription to check if I've been blocked.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    For those with "burner" SA accounts (male and female), are you using completely different devices and connections? Thought SA was pretty hip to that stuff, and don't want to get banned by casually researching.

    TIA.

  14. #14153

    What was the damage with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I met her. She's def real and will meet. A sleeve worth of self harm marks on both arms.
    What was the damage on virginia you met on seeking?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-b8b8e68262e1

  15. #14152

    Sa Acct

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    For those with "burner" SA accounts (male and female), are you using completely different devices and connections? Thought SA was pretty hip to that stuff, and don't want to get banned by casually researching.

    TIA.
    Remade a profile after I was banned in '22. Has no photo and just a sentence written. I use it to browse profiles mentioned in here, that's it. Use same phone and network. I think once you upgrade with payment, you show up on their radar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape