Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 97 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Did not find any previous mention of this one, it is not the same one as in East Windsor, (which I did a report on about 2 years ago) There are also 2 other Oasis in CT to add the the confusion. Advertising on BedPage is usually a good sign but not always.
    We're talking about two different places.

    You're talking about Oasis in Enfield, which has no reports anywhere on this site. I've never been and I know nothing about it.

    I was replying to a question about 512 Main St. In Indian Orchard. There have been reports on this site that at least one monger visited there without an appt. The reports indicate it is a one woman show, so if you show up without an appt, it's a crap shoot if you will be seen or not.

    The entrance to 512 Main St is in the back on the ground floor. It is not visible from the street. You have to drive down into a parking lot behind the building, then you will see the common multi-colored LED "Open" sign next to a door to the shop.

    Hope that helps.

  2. #1071

    Enfield Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion413  [View Original Post]
    There's at least one report on here where the person did a walk-in with no problem. It sounds like just one woman though, so it's probably preferred to call ahead.
    Did not find any previous mention of this one, it is not the same one as in East Windsor, (which I did a report on about 2 years ago) There are also 2 other Oasis in CT to add the the confusion. Advertising on BedPage is usually a good sign but not always.

  3. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know?
    There's at least one report on here where the person did a walk-in with no problem. It sounds like just one woman though, so it's probably preferred to call ahead.

  4. #1069

    Enfield Oasis Wellness

    Is there any feedback on this seemingly new spot? Looking at the address on Foofle Maps, it looks like an ideal small freestanding house with storefront and parking in back. https://us-hartford.bedpage.com/body.../23288421.html nothing on RM for Enfield.

  5. #1068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Can you just walk in or is a call required first?
    Anyone know?

  6. #1067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    It's around back underneath the insurance company. The girl there now Cici is worth a visit.
    Can you just walk in or is a call required first?

  7. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by YasMuji  [View Original Post]
    I went by there the other day. 512 Main.. I did not see anything at five twelve of the then an insurance company. Am I missing something.
    It's around back underneath the insurance company. The girl there now Cici is worth a visit.

  8. #1065

    Not IO

    I went by there the other day. 512 Main.. I did not see anything at five twelve of the then an insurance company. Am I missing something.

  9. #1064

    Samantha

    Any intel on this one? She posts under Springfield but says she hosts in Great Barrington.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/124715485102

  10. #1063

    Boom boom

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    So I went into this place in need of an actual massage so of course, greeted by woman 30-45 dressed in black mini with tits squeezed right up to each other. Her name is Sheshe. We go in the room and I tell her I need a massage. She right out does the "boom boom" dance and I say no; massage and brought enough money to do that. She came right out and said "my massage no good, boom boom". I showed her my 120 which was for house and depending how massage went tip and she said I needed 200. I told her even if I were just looking to "boom boom" I wouldn't be paying 200. Finally got to leave but she gets an "A" for trying. She was good looking enough so when I am looking, her looks want me to go try. Face is OK, but bod looks good enough. So the point to all of this is she's down to fuck, she's crazy for asking for 200 bucks, and don't go there for an actual massage.
    So I need a massage where is this place and name of place.

  11. #1062

    No Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place and the name of it.
    I have yet to find a name. I have been calling it 51X. Its 51X Main St in Indian Orchard.

  12. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    So I went into this place in need of an actual massage so of course, greeted by woman 30-45 dressed in black mini with tits squeezed right up to each other. Her name is Sheshe. We go in the room and I tell her I need a massage. She right out does the "boom boom" dance and I say no; massage and brought enough money to do that. She came right out and said "my massage no good, boom boom". I showed her my 120 which was for house and depending how massage went tip and she said I needed 200. I told her even if I were just looking to "boom boom" I wouldn't be paying 200. Finally got to leave but she gets an "A" for trying. She was good looking enough so when I am looking, her looks want me to go try. Face is OK, but bod looks good enough. So the point to all of this is she's down to fuck, she's crazy for asking for 200 bucks, and don't go there for an actual massage.
    Where is this place and the name of it.

  13. #1060

    Visit At 512

    So I went into this place in need of an actual massage so of course, greeted by woman 30-45 dressed in black mini with tits squeezed right up to each other. Her name is Sheshe. We go in the room and I tell her I need a massage. She right out does the "boom boom" dance and I say no; massage and brought enough money to do that. She came right out and said "my massage no good, boom boom". I showed her my 120 which was for house and depending how massage went tip and she said I needed 200. I told her even if I were just looking to "boom boom" I wouldn't be paying 200. Finally got to leave but she gets an "A" for trying. She was good looking enough so when I am looking, her looks want me to go try. Face is OK, but bod looks good enough. So the point to all of this is she's down to fuck, she's crazy for asking for 200 bucks, and don't go there for an actual massage.

  14. #1059

    Easthampton

    Text was great with them. Answered all my questions. Place is super convenient. Parked on street. Texted when I got to the back door. Gorgeous young Asian came out to get me. Place is spotless inside. I asked for young one. I got Chloe. Paid for massage up front. Decent back rub. Chloe is absolutely adorable. Great smile and personality. Asked if I would take care of her. I said yes. Offered some options. She grabbed my hands and put them on her ass. She stripped down and went to work. Nice cleanup. Hot towel. Nice kiss at the door. Will be back asap.

  15. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongugotz  [View Original Post]
    I doubt anyone got anything extra from her, she even had an issue with me rubbing her leg during the massage! As far as Pittsfield goes, I have seen Sahar, the owner of Luna Faun Botanicals many times for an awesome massage, but for a HE her price is crazy, primarily because it isn't something that she does, but for the price, she will include it. She really is a great down to earth friendly person with a great personality!
    Do you know if the HE is just HJ? Or did you discuss other activities?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape