Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 1447
-
09-04-24 22:25 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 75We're talking about two different places.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
You're talking about Oasis in Enfield, which has no reports anywhere on this site. I've never been and I know nothing about it.
I was replying to a question about 512 Main St. In Indian Orchard. There have been reports on this site that at least one monger visited there without an appt. The reports indicate it is a one woman show, so if you show up without an appt, it's a crap shoot if you will be seen or not.
The entrance to 512 Main St is in the back on the ground floor. It is not visible from the street. You have to drive down into a parking lot behind the building, then you will see the common multi-colored LED "Open" sign next to a door to the shop.
Hope that helps.
-
09-04-24 15:43 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 930Enfield Oasis
Did not find any previous mention of this one, it is not the same one as in East Windsor, (which I did a report on about 2 years ago) There are also 2 other Oasis in CT to add the the confusion. Advertising on BedPage is usually a good sign but not always.
Originally Posted by Orion413
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 11:04 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 75There's at least one report on here where the person did a walk-in with no problem. It sounds like just one woman though, so it's probably preferred to call ahead.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 09:55 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 930Enfield Oasis Wellness
Is there any feedback on this seemingly new spot? Looking at the address on Foofle Maps, it looks like an ideal small freestanding house with storefront and parking in back. https://us-hartford.bedpage.com/body.../23288421.html nothing on RM for Enfield.
-
09-04-24 09:17 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 806Anyone know?
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 08:13 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 806Can you just walk in or is a call required first?
Originally Posted by FreddieMyers
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 15:49 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 147It's around back underneath the insurance company. The girl there now Cici is worth a visit.
Originally Posted by YasMuji
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 10:43 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 30Not IO
I went by there the other day. 512 Main.. I did not see anything at five twelve of the then an insurance company. Am I missing something.
-
08-20-24 09:29 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 77Samantha
Any intel on this one? She posts under Springfield but says she hosts in Great Barrington.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/124715485102
-
08-15-24 07:29 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 104Boom boom
So I need a massage where is this place and name of place.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 06:21 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 492No Name
I have yet to find a name. I have been calling it 51X. Its 51X Main St in Indian Orchard.
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 06:52 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 104Where is this place and the name of it.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 06:28 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 492Visit At 512
So I went into this place in need of an actual massage so of course, greeted by woman 30-45 dressed in black mini with tits squeezed right up to each other. Her name is Sheshe. We go in the room and I tell her I need a massage. She right out does the "boom boom" dance and I say no; massage and brought enough money to do that. She came right out and said "my massage no good, boom boom". I showed her my 120 which was for house and depending how massage went tip and she said I needed 200. I told her even if I were just looking to "boom boom" I wouldn't be paying 200. Finally got to leave but she gets an "A" for trying. She was good looking enough so when I am looking, her looks want me to go try. Face is OK, but bod looks good enough. So the point to all of this is she's down to fuck, she's crazy for asking for 200 bucks, and don't go there for an actual massage.
-
08-06-24 20:18 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 93Easthampton
Text was great with them. Answered all my questions. Place is super convenient. Parked on street. Texted when I got to the back door. Gorgeous young Asian came out to get me. Place is spotless inside. I asked for young one. I got Chloe. Paid for massage up front. Decent back rub. Chloe is absolutely adorable. Great smile and personality. Asked if I would take care of her. I said yes. Offered some options. She grabbed my hands and put them on her ass. She stripped down and went to work. Nice cleanup. Hot towel. Nice kiss at the door. Will be back asap.
-
08-03-24 12:52 #1058Regular Member

Posts: 4Do you know if the HE is just HJ? Or did you discuss other activities?
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



