Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 10359
-
08-30-24 18:40 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 1059Count your blessings
Dude she is a really bad drug addict and her outcall ride would probably be a thug wannabe so count your blessings. There are better outcall choices than someone who clearly injects drugs all over her body.
Originally Posted by MiloYamBags
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:28 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 487No show
Set up an outcall visit with this provider. Never showed up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...1/633540744370
What do they have to gain from this? Except a bad review.
-
08-30-24 06:47 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 127I agree. You cannot go wrong with Tabby. She will make you smile. Be safe and treat her with respect.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 11:29 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 1059Tabby
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tabby-es...na-beach-97513
Originally Posted by FunGuyHere58
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 11:21 #8885Senior Member

Posts: 35Tabby
Do youhavea#.
Originally Posted by FunGuyHere58
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 11:20 #8884Senior Member

Posts: 35Tabby
Do youhavea# for her
.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 09:17 #8883Banned Member

Posts: 857Agree- I love seeing Tabby also- place does smell like dog so I have to change my clothes asap. She loves to watch herself with the multi mirrors. Also good at helping you clean up.
Originally Posted by NagelKopf
[View Original Post]
She even gave me sea shells from that part of her place they are building. She went there with her grandson and got a bunch of awesome sea shells and gave me some to give to my daughter.
-
08-28-24 20:10 #8882Senior Member

Posts: 1112I think that's Money Marie's sister.
Originally Posted by Red117
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
08-28-24 15:05 #8881Senior Member

Posts: 1150Agree 100%
Not that its needed but I agree 100% she is such a great provider for those of us that aren't as young and virile as we used to be. She will work it out of you my last visit with her was great. I need to head over there again.
Originally Posted by NagelKopf
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 12:41 #8880Senior Member

Posts: 487Glad it worked out.
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 10:04 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 1059Lissie
I guess I won the pool as I had Lissie back on the 22nd lol
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DabMonger; 08-27-24 at 10:04. Reason: date
-
08-27-24 09:51 #8878Senior Member

Posts: 118Lissie
Decided to see Lissie yesterday and had a great visit! She stopped by room and looked better than her pics. We made some small talk then got down to it. She is petite with a great body, smelled good and cool attitude. We did the usuall BBBJ, Mish, doggy, cg and finished in the bag. Would definitely recommend and if I come back to Daytona, I'd definitely see her again.
-
08-26-24 23:56 #8877Regular Member

Posts: 21I spoke with the one from the first link briefly seems legit but after seeing her confirmation pic I decided to spend my time elsewhere.
Originally Posted by JumboFisher98
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 11:37 #8876Senior Member

Posts: 60Tabby
I recently dreamed of Tabby.
I am not adding anything new to what has been said but for someone older. She is one of the best providers out here in BAB which is rare. I sent a text and she said she would rather do the next but text. Told me to come over.
160 for Hr. A nice incall near lpga So comms were excellent.
She has pets but locked them away.
We started with kissing, BBJ. Cowgirl and finished off with a CIM.
Talked for a bit and peeled out.
If you are am older guy like me. She is patient and kind. Especially when it takes my jr a while to wake up.
You will not be disappointed. She is real jewel.
Nagel.
-
08-26-24 10:41 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 1059Nope
I have never seen the first one post. Ever but the 2nd one Redd has been posting forever. Just not my cup of tea although I think I do recall a couple of reviews that referred to her as ghetto LOL.
Originally Posted by JumboFisher98
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




