Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 10359
-
08-26-24 07:43 #8874Regular Member

Posts: 18Any info
Greetings fellow mongers.
I will be visiting your fair city next week and was wondering if anyone has any info on these two. I tried to search but no dice. Pm is fine. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/300185370529
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/917242745038
-
08-24-24 02:49 #8873Regular Member

Posts: 22Joy
That's because she is tired of couch surfing. She wants her own place that isn't a motel. She's quite smart. She could do regular work.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
She used to be a paramedic before she got hooked on pills. (I saw her license online not just taking her word).
Saw her most recent STG post. Supposedly has own place and her cell phone is up and running. Got to make time to visit.
-
08-23-24 19:38 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 1059Raelyn rose
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
08-23-24 17:31 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 597Suggestion
Raelyn Rose. I couldn't find any of her links though. She maybe went underground since the race is in town.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 13:41 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 118Who would you recommend?
I appreciate all the feedback! Since I clearly have bad taste in picking out providers, who would you all recommend? I'd like to do greek but would be ok with just a solid provider overall. TIA.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 16:42 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 1034Lissie
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
Not worth it in my humble opinion.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 15:53 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 4534th one
4th one is Brittne. Lots of reviews which go back and forth. Mostly good when she isn't on something. No personal experience. Just remember the reviews. She is on them as well.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 15:51 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 1059Lissie
LOL I have had probably 4 car dates with her over time as she never had an incall. So maybe SW was an unfair term for her; however that being said She was always a fun girl. Dude none of them are worth 200 an hour on STG LOL.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 13:47 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 118Great taste in providers
So you're saying that I have impeccable taste in providers! LOL! I was really hoping Lissie would be good, she looks hot but if she's basically a SW then I might be able to have her come down on her rates. Is she worth $150 - $200 for an hour?
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 12:55 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 461Recommendation
My personal choice (4th on your list) would be Brittney, knows how to treat a man and a pretty open menu. She has an account on them with more pictures.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 12:11 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 1059Joy
That is basically what she told me.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 11:53 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 375Joy point
I thought it was interesting that Joy was advertising for non hobby related work. When I reached out to her she had agreed to a few days with a landscaper.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 11:46 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 1059No point
I often have no point; it is just part of my charm. Joy deleted her own post and since you have seen her you can certainly ask her what it was all about.
Originally Posted by Daslpr0116
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 11:44 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 1059Daytona dregs
Lissie is basically a SW but she was always pretty good at that. Kallie is a lot rougher than her filtered pics and who knows if she will respond. The third one loki is a drug addict SW sofa hopper and I have no info on the 4th one. Although I am certain I asked about her at some point and got a response. Just can not recall without going back through my posts.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DabMonger; 08-22-24 at 11:57. Reason: add
-
08-22-24 11:05 #8860Senior Member

Posts: 118Visting on business
Hi fellow mongers! I'll be visiting Daytona next week and trying to set something up. Any info on these providers? I'm trying to find one that does Greek but if anyone has a solid, not expensive recommendation I'd be open. I did try to search but they don't list any names and not finding anything other than a couple for Liss Luscious. Thanks and appreciate any input!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/671746722935
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/819318592253
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/053571073009
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/295405689386











Reply With Quote





