Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThThril  [View Original Post]
    She's fun. Pics either aren't her or from many years ago. She has a lot of tatts. Not an issue, but they aren't on the pics. For me, everything was covered. Good service, though. With a promise for a more open and intimate menu with future visits. I plan on seeing her again, but haven't had time.
    Agree with the review, she is nice lady with fair service. However everything is covered, and she is older than pics shows. I had decent experience, but I don't plan to repeat since not my choice of lady and services.

  2. #454

    Pretty P

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. Just checking to see if anyone has any info on this provider. https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...p/312412998789.
    She's fun. Pics either aren't her or from many years ago. She has a lot of tatts. Not an issue, but they aren't on the pics. For me, everything was covered. Good service, though. With a promise for a more open and intimate menu with future visits. I plan on seeing her again, but haven't had time.

  3. #453

    Ms Pretty P

    This one looks interesting. Just checking to see if anyone has any info on this provider. https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...p/312412998789.

  4. #452

    Georgia / Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRock  [View Original Post]
    If you search Spicy's post, you'll see he was pushing a girl named Kelly last month. Kelly and Georgia are the same woman. He's posted her pics before. I would consider her a BBW. Not sure why Spicy is pushing this chick so hard. Hmmm. Draw your own conclusions!
    Post #432 in this thread has Kelly's pics.

    Post #433 has Kelly's partial #: this is the same as the number SG gave me for Georgia.

    And post #436 has some details, which I can agree apply to Georgia based on my limited interaction (I gave up when she ghosted me, but I doubt she whould have agreed to the negotiated price I was going to suggest).

  5. #451

    Georgia = Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by UninhibitedFla  [View Original Post]
    Caveat: Not trying to be combative or accusatory at all with this post. Maybe others can share their opinion.

    You can reduce the size of pics easily without additional software and post them here. Plenty of what you see on this site are evidence of this. Two simple solutions are to crop the pics or save as reduced quality. Not sure about the need to divulge a phone number, burner or real, in order to see pics that are commonly and easily uploaded on this site.
    If you search Spicy's post, you'll see he was pushing a girl named Kelly last month. Kelly and Georgia are the same woman. He's posted her pics before. I would consider her a BBW. Not sure why Spicy is pushing this chick so hard. Hmmm. Draw your own conclusions!

  6. #450
    Inbox was full, if anyone is still interested in Georgia but couldn't message me, message me again.

  7. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal  [View Original Post]
    Georgia doesn't post ads but I can refer her number if you message me.

    Can't add pics, too large, message for pics and number

    She's near the north york part near old navy.

    Good dirty ****, when I'm fucking her rough she always saying some dirty shit under her breath.
    Caveat: Not trying to be combative or accusatory at all with this post. Maybe others can share their opinion.

    You can reduce the size of pics easily without additional software and post them here. Plenty of what you see on this site are evidence of this. Two simple solutions are to crop the pics or save as reduced quality. Not sure about the need to divulge a phone number, burner or real, in order to see pics that are commonly and easily uploaded on this site.

  8. #448

    Georgia Early Morning GB

    Looking to set up an early morning Gangbang for 09/05 in North York.

    Anyone would be interested message me at (717) 456-8655.

    Will be a door charge.

  9. #447

    Georgia

    Georgia doesn't post ads but I can refer her number if you message me.

    Can't add pics, too large, message for pics and number

    She's near the north york part near old navy.

    Good dirty ****, when I'm fucking her rough she always saying some dirty shit under her breath.

  10. #446

    Star

    Has anyone partaken with the young lady that says Star? She is black / caribbean. 23 years old. Advertises in York / Harrisburg. https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...r/300102103987.

  11. #445

    Day use hotel?

    Are there any day use hotels in York? Some only do outcalls but I don't live in York. Only work there but many hotels don't allow morning checkin.

  12. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPsuGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. Seems very forthcoming with information, almost too open. Trap?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...a/270733842710
    Has many rules for qv session, and hh / hr session are way expensive. Thanks for nothing!

  13. #443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPsuGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. Seems very forthcoming with information, almost too open. Trap?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...a/270733842710
    Some ladies are more open. Justvhave seen her quotes for prices. 6/ hr can't see much biz coming her way.

  14. #442

    Goth MILF

    Has anyone seen this girl. Seems very forthcoming with information, almost too open. Trap?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...a/270733842710

  15. #441

    Dee WorthIt?

    Quote Originally Posted by HersheyGuy5  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...y/604672172619

    I have texted with her before but did not want to make the trip downtown. Didn't know if anyone could recommend.
    It has been a while but I had good experiences with Dee. She is bigger than she appears in the pics. Accommodating. When I saw her there was never any mention of cover, but then she started advertising bare was extra. Have not seen her since. She is fun. Friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape