Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #440

    Check DM

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheProwl721  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a picture link is dead.
    I'm on a phone and can't get pics to work. Sent you her link from today.

  2. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingStuff  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a bit ago. Hadn't seen any reviews and had gotten the runaround from someone else for most of the afternoon. I would say photos are accurate, responses were timely and setup was pretty easy. Everything covered. Incall is in one of those shared homes, she's got her own room but shared bathroom etc. Not in the most discrete location, but not in a bad area either. Room was messy, but no odor. No A / C either. Was quoted 250 hhr. She's nice enough and was not strung out, didn't seem to be watching a clock, though I don't usually try to push my time. Would see again in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...-/566440801573
    Do you have a picture link is dead.

  3. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRock  [View Original Post]
    Prices are higher than Spicy Gumbal quoted, pics aren't that great and she is a huge flake.
    Seconded! She quoted higher than what SpicyG mentioned. And sent the same pics he posted.

  4. #437

    Slim Rican

    Saw this one a bit ago. Hadn't seen any reviews and had gotten the runaround from someone else for most of the afternoon. I would say photos are accurate, responses were timely and setup was pretty easy. Everything covered. Incall is in one of those shared homes, she's got her own room but shared bathroom etc. Not in the most discrete location, but not in a bad area either. Room was messy, but no odor. No A / C either. Was quoted 250 hhr. She's nice enough and was not strung out, didn't seem to be watching a clock, though I don't usually try to push my time. Would see again in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...-/566440801573

  5. #436

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal  [View Original Post]
    Tell her Dick reffered you and here's her number..
    Prices are higher than Spicy Gumbal quoted, pics aren't that great and she is a huge flake.

  6. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by NedFlanders710  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/768369993275

    Been trying to set up a meet with this one and comes always go off somewhere. We'll set everything up and then she'll say "gimmie a few" or w. E and then just ghost.

    Figured I'd give up unless someone could verify she's real and worth the hassle.
    She was reviewed on post #401 when I txted her she only wants too do car dates in west York at an apartment complex. But I get the ghosting from her as well.

  7. #434

    Anyone see this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/768369993275

    Been trying to set up a meet with this one and comes always go off somewhere. We'll set everything up and then she'll say "gimmie a few" or w. E and then just ghost.

    Figured I'd give up unless someone could verify she's real and worth the hassle.

  8. #433

    Kelly's number

    Tell her Dick referred you and here's her number.

    717xxxx065.

  9. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a picture of Kelly?
    Yeah here's her old ad. She can't access the account anymore.

    When she moves and gets settled here soon, I can start passing around her number and helping her post once again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240604-104256_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal  [View Original Post]
    So Kelly's now independent. I gave her another chance and glad I did.

    She wants to start back up again but having issues with stg.

    She was a gooooood ****. Let me grab her throat while doing anal. She's got a cute voice too.

    You can PM me for her number or if you see her post up again, hit her up.

    Everything covered. 150 for QV.
    Do you have a picture of Kelly?

  11. #430

    Kelly (again again)

    So Kelly's now independent. I gave her another chance and glad I did.

    She wants to start back up again but having issues with stg.

    She was a gooooood ****. Let me grab her throat while doing anal. She's got a cute voice too.

    You can PM me for her number or if you see her post up again, hit her up.

    Everything covered. 150 for QV.

  12. #429

    Has anyone seen dee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...y/604672172619

    I have texted with her before but did not want to make the trip downtown. Didn't know if anyone could recommend.

  13. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz52  [View Original Post]
    An appointment feel through, and I had been seeing her post for a long time, so thought I'd give her a try: https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...l/613651139380..

    Pics are old and don't show the belly or scraggly hair. Very messy apartment, but reasonably clean. Should have walked out but little head won so stayed for hhr. Soft, talented mouth, lots of ball licking and CIM. However, can't recommend and won't repeat.
    When I met up with her last year she rushed the meeting and had another dude Standing outside the door when I was leaving. I thought it was her man but maybe she double booked. Was super awkward as she texted and took a call while we were in the middle of && at * the call she was like Kim trying to get him to hurry after I paid for a half hour and it was only like 10 minutes in. She also offers raw but I choose to cover up.

  14. #427

    Ashley Elise

    Date: 5/13/24.

    Name: Ashley Elise.

    Phone: 443-218-6XXX.

    Email Address:[Deleted by Admin].

    URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-elise.

    City: York (near).

    State: Pennsylvania.

    Address: Dallastown.

    Appointment Type: Incall.

    Activities: lfk, BBBJ, mish, doggie.

    Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes.

    Hair Length and Color: Brown and blonde mix.

    Age: 30's.

    Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell.

    Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

    Physical Description: What you see in the pics is exactly what you get. She has implants but it's an absolutely great set with suckable nipples.

    The Rest of the Story: Started of with light mutual rubbing. She did a rather average BJ. She looked great but didn't seem all that into the session. Cover on, mish, flipped her over, finished. Probably only used 20 min. Despite all that, I would probably repeat.

    Recommendation: Yes.

  15. #426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Hotel Asians

    Anyone sample the gotel Asians in York. Know the ladies aren't the obes in the add but always hesitant for the hotels. Some older reviews but nothing recent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/181880139282

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape