Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 37348
-
08-30-24 15:08 #32818Senior Member

Posts: 83Savannah
Think she moved away a year or more ago.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 13:22 #32817Senior Member

Posts: 177Savannah
Anyone know what happened to her?
-
08-30-24 12:18 #32816Senior Member

Posts: 486Blue eyed barbie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/841964877389
Anyone had the opportunity to see her?
-
08-29-24 21:00 #32815Senior Member

Posts: 327Walks like a duck
Talks like a duck. That age listed always gives me pause. Stopped me with bad bougie girl. Still don't know if that guys story was true. Anyway my 2 cents on this ad. They are getting better at looking like a real ad but went too far on this one. Made sure every box on the form was filled out correctly. Most escorts we know and see skip filling out everything in their ad & then going as far as selecting the bottom categories. Where most would just pick all or none. That coupled with your report. Not worth the risk. Good looking out.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 17:35 #32814Senior Member

Posts: 35Moon Girls Ririna
I met Ririna today for 1 hour. My experience was very similar to this comment, and it was among the best I've ever had. I would recommend Ririna to anyone. She was very enthusiastic, genuinely GFE, convincingly acting like she enjoyed herself without going over the top. FWIW I didn't think the website measurements were very accurate, she was a bit taller than I expected with smaller (which is my preference) breasts than the listed D. I do believe the photos are actually her, from a few years ago. Regardless, she was very attractive with a great body. Scheduling was again straightforward with quick responses via text.
Originally Posted by Geezer69
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 12:58 #32813Senior Member

Posts: 37Ashland alexa
She responded to me some as well but then ghosted.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 12:50 #32812Senior Member

Posts: 75Claudia
Contacted her and she wanted 200 hhr and 300 hr. Told her I was down but I got to the spot, she BS for 10 minutes (my limit) while I waited in the parking lot and I was out. You may have better luck.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5513337.htm?cat=1
-
08-29-24 12:50 #32811Senior Member

Posts: 577Be careful
Looks like uncles on the prowl in Chesterfield, fellow member gave me a heads up, said she said she was 16 just out of juvie. You boys stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/101103577309
-
08-29-24 10:33 #32810Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/7lYz9
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/yHiYY
https://archive.ph/RFYpN
-
08-29-24 02:45 #32809Senior Member

Posts: 195I had the first slimmer Asian girl once. She was cordial with me. She bought some Jamaican food she ended up not liking and gave it to me. Looks wise I'd say a 6. I think the qv was $20. Good blow job, then went to doggy. She has a top 5 box, and I'm close to the triple digits at this point. She knows how to grip and her box was almost suctioning me in. Also took it well. She might be a YMMV situation.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 20:37 #32808Senior Member

Posts: 491Kat
Anyone know what happened to Kat? All her posts from STG have been removed.
-
08-28-24 17:25 #32807Senior Member

Posts: 368These chick's are out of there minds, they are requesting more of a donation & what they are offering is declining.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 13:21 #32806Senior Member

Posts: 88Alexa finally responded
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/517849749630
I've been trying to get in touch with Alexa for a few weeks. She finally hit me back today. Comms are infrequent but I did get the following from her.
She has incall in Ashland.
120/200/320.
No kissing.
No DATY.
No anal.
She charges extra 40 for BBBJ otherwise everything is covered. I politely declined the visit but wanted to pass along the info in case anyone else wants to roll the dice and report back. Good luck.
-
08-28-24 11:50 #32805Senior Member

Posts: 312Saw her probably about 6 months ago. She was in an Air BNB when I saw her. It was nice quiet and pvt. As for her we hit it off pretty good with convo and is a pretty cool chick. She is thick but in a good way to me and her pictures are accurate. We had a good time and I would see again.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 10:47 #32804Senior Member

Posts: 742Waffle House waitress
I agree. And she ate a lot of those free waffles. LOL.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





