Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32809
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Weird Vegas Asian Baby Girl usually travels with another girl. The ebony 'associate' India has a so-so attitude and gets disrespectful when booking. The other linked asian girl "fēng mǎn" looks familiar on another site goes by the name Koko / Teriyakihottie tags along when convenient? Can't stay pretty asian lady tho or been reviewed according to other senior mongers. I dunno wasn't monger ChrisNotama raving about Asian GFE Club? https://ibb.co/7gtD43z https://ibb.co/4MMZPpF https://ibb.co/KLrzCLT.
    I had the first slimmer Asian girl once. She was cordial with me. She bought some Jamaican food she ended up not liking and gave it to me. Looks wise I'd say a 6. I think the qv was $20. Good blow job, then went to doggy. She has a top 5 box, and I'm close to the triple digits at this point. She knows how to grip and her box was almost suctioning me in. Also took it well. She might be a YMMV situation.

  2. #32808

    Kat

    Anyone know what happened to Kat? All her posts from STG have been removed.

  3. #32807
    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/517849749630

    I've been trying to get in touch with Alexa for a few weeks. She finally hit me back today. Comms are infrequent but I did get the following from her.

    She has incall in Ashland.

    120/200/320.

    No kissing.

    No DATY.

    No anal.

    She charges extra 40 for BBBJ otherwise everything is covered. I politely declined the visit but wanted to pass along the info in case anyone else wants to roll the dice and report back. Good luck.
    These chick's are out of there minds, they are requesting more of a donation & what they are offering is declining.

  4. #32806

    Alexa finally responded

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/517849749630

    I've been trying to get in touch with Alexa for a few weeks. She finally hit me back today. Comms are infrequent but I did get the following from her.

    She has incall in Ashland.

    120/200/320.

    No kissing.

    No DATY.

    No anal.

    She charges extra 40 for BBBJ otherwise everything is covered. I politely declined the visit but wanted to pass along the info in case anyone else wants to roll the dice and report back. Good luck.

  5. #32805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a short while ago and had a good time. Her pics are pretty accurate. Hair color is dark blonde now. Tits and ass are super nice. We met at a decent hotel off Midlo for an hour visit. Hygiene and attitude are great. Paid the advertised rate for the hour. BBBJ was very good. I also enjoyed DATY and DATO VERY much. The view from behind while doing this is A+. My only advice would be to try the hhr visit first to see if you actually need the full hour. I usually don't need that much time and a hhr visit would have been enough time for me. Not her fault for this. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again for a hhr visit.
    Saw her probably about 6 months ago. She was in an Air BNB when I saw her. It was nice quiet and pvt. As for her we hit it off pretty good with convo and is a pretty cool chick. She is thick but in a good way to me and her pictures are accurate. We had a good time and I would see again.

  6. #32804

    Waffle House waitress

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/017793512744

    I know a few of yall are hitting this. Even when I was 25 I couldn't of done this one. She looks more like a Waffle House waitress than an escort. Damn.
    I agree. And she ate a lot of those free waffles. LOL.

  7. #32803

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I know I have read a review on her right here but probably a ways back. She is real review was positive pics are her. Hope that helps.
    I met up with her a short while ago and had a good time. Her pics are pretty accurate. Hair color is dark blonde now. Tits and ass are super nice. We met at a decent hotel off Midlo for an hour visit. Hygiene and attitude are great. Paid the advertised rate for the hour. BBBJ was very good. I also enjoyed DATY and DATO VERY much. The view from behind while doing this is A+. My only advice would be to try the hhr visit first to see if you actually need the full hour. I usually don't need that much time and a hhr visit would have been enough time for me. Not her fault for this. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again for a hhr visit.

  8. #32802
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    Has gone silent since she sorta married that controlling guy. Messaged me a few times. I known her since her first day at the club. Guess its probably a full time job keeping up with a Hoewife some guys don't spell to well & end up with that when they were trying for a Housewife.
    If it's the Ashley B I know, she passed away several months ago.

  9. #32801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Very quiet

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    Has gone silent since she sorta married that controlling guy. Messaged me a few times. I known her since her first day at the club. Guess its probably a full time job keeping up with a Hoewife some guys don't spell to well & end up with that when they were trying for a Housewife.
    She shuffled off this mortal coil a year or so ago.

  10. #32800
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Jessica
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Jessica / Lexi
    https://archive.vn/bqcYP

    https://archive.vn/PVZus

    https://archive.vn/JuvNO

  11. #32799

    Ashley B

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    BOTH Ashley B and Chasity G used to show up at my place at any hour. Those were lessons learned: Ashley knew my place because right after she stopped dancing she was living w her "boyfriend" less than 10 min from me. Essentially anytime he was working when I wasn't I was banging his girl for $40. Chastity knew my place because she and HER MOTHER (who I also used to bang for cheap) came to a yard sale right next door and I walked out of my house and almost tripped over them looking at a bike for sale. THAT NIGHT Chasity knocked on my door at 3 am offering a $20 BJ. She made the sale. Both situations worked out fine but I'm MUCH more careful these days.
    Has gone silent since she sorta married that controlling guy. Messaged me a few times. I known her since her first day at the club. Guess its probably a full time job keeping up with a Hoewife some guys don't spell to well & end up with that when they were trying for a Housewife.

  12. #32798

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, any info on this one? I've seen her Tryst for ads off and on for quite awhile but can't find reviews anywhere. Appreciate any guidance on whether or not she's legit.

    Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/workinbaby
    I know I have read a review on her right here but probably a ways back. She is real review was positive pics are her. Hope that helps.

  13. #32797

    Anyone?

    I feel like I have seen reviews for this one but I couldn't find. Who has sampled? Would you repeat? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/801803871414

    Stay safe out there!

  14. #32796

    Moon Anne

    Above and beyond expectations. Really enjoys to serve and makes you really comfortable. Easy to set up. Many of you already gave praises, can confirm, and will repeat. A bit more than I want to spend, but worth it every now and then and better than dealing with some of these crazy girls out there.

  15. #32795

    Jessica

    Hey Gents, any info on this one? I've seen her Tryst for ads off and on for quite awhile but can't find reviews anywhere. Appreciate any guidance on whether or not she's legit.

    Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/workinbaby

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape