Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 16674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15174

    Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Finally got schedules to line up and met this one. Legit, pics are real. Overall a good time. YMMV, but on the high end of what I would normally prefer. Compared to a lot of what is out there not a bed deal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/334693927341
    Good to know she's real and that the pics are recent, I may keep an eye out for her next visit to the area. You mention YMMV - I'm guessing from her ad she's not really GFE, but how is she in terms of attitude, service, and hygiene?

  2. #15173

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/712744155510

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I've considered trying her for the BBBJ special just to see what she's like. If I can work it out next time she's East, I'll give her a try unless I see some bad reviews.
    She is the real deal!! If you like a nice Bush, you will love her. She is very accommodating and willing to please. Not a clock watcher, great hygiene and photos are accurate! Definitely worth a visit.

  3. #15172
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/291610788716

    Has anyone tried this? She responded relatively quickly. Prices on the high end 200 qv 300 hhr 400 hr but the pic she sent is stunning. Having trouble believing it's real.
    I saw her. She looked quite rough in person, and the menu was very limited. Anything more than the most basic of service is "available on future visits". I won't be seeing her again to find out.

  4. #15171
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/291610788716

    Has anyone tried this? She responded relatively quickly. Prices on the high end 200 qv 300 hhr 400 hr but the pic she sent is stunning. Having trouble believing it's real.
    Must be real. She must be on Tryst too. Some Sugar Daddy must be "spoiling" her LOL.

  5. #15170

    Carla Newbetter

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/712744155510

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I've considered trying her for the BBBJ special just to see what she's like. If I can work it out next time she's East, I'll give her a try unless I see some bad reviews.

  6. #15169

    Tgtbt?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/291610788716

    Has anyone tried this? She responded relatively quickly. Prices on the high end 200 qv 300 hhr 400 hr but the pic she sent is stunning. Having trouble believing it's real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0876.jpg‎  

  7. #15168

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Link is already dead and didn't find anything under "Emma". Can you describe her looks with more detail? Or provide a new link if you find it? Thanks!!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/018899356606

    She's relatively tall. Those pictures are her, but they admittedly don't show too much. Fairly thin, but not skinny, I imagine the weight she lists (157) is accurate with her height. Lists her age as 32, which is probably true too. Dark hair, did her makeup well and looked really nice for the meet I had with her.

  8. #15167
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    Download a free burner app like TextNow.
    If you're using a texting app on your daily driver phone, all your texting records are still linked to it. Go to walmart and pick up a prepaid phone, like straight talk. That's if you're trying to hide your activities from your significant other. Now, if you don't have an SO, then who cares?

  9. #15166

    Stripper

    Finally got schedules to line up and met this one. Legit, pics are real. Overall a good time. YMMV, but on the high end of what I would normally prefer. Compared to a lot of what is out there not a bed deal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/334693927341

  10. #15165

    Already gone

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    On a whim, I decided to try out this one today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/352762244197.

    I figured she was for sure fake when I first contacted her and she'd be asking for a deposit. I was pleasantly surprised when she offered to provide verification and never requested a deposit. I followed through with seeing her, and she is absolutely real and the pictures are her. She has a stunning body, absolutely perfect. She does have some strict rules. Everything is covered, no kissing, and she's not a big fan of sucking. I didn't bother with covered bj, but I think it was on the menu. Donation was 1. 2 for a qv, but I'll probably extend that next time now that I know she's real and not a thief or a scammer. I'll absolutely be seeing her again if I can.

    Apparently she used to do this a year or two ago and went by Amber Red, but this latest post has no name. I warned her that there's a scammer that goes by Stacy / Amber, so she said she was going to post as Emma. Including that name here so if she does use it in the future, this review can be found.
    Link is already dead and didn't find anything under "Emma". Can you describe her looks with more detail? Or provide a new link if you find it? Thanks!!

  11. #15164

    Emma / Amber Red

    On a whim, I decided to try out this one today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/352762244197.

    I figured she was for sure fake when I first contacted her and she'd be asking for a deposit. I was pleasantly surprised when she offered to provide verification and never requested a deposit. I followed through with seeing her, and she is absolutely real and the pictures are her. She has a stunning body, absolutely perfect. She does have some strict rules. Everything is covered, no kissing, and she's not a big fan of sucking. I didn't bother with covered bj, but I think it was on the menu. Donation was 1. 2 for a qv, but I'll probably extend that next time now that I know she's real and not a thief or a scammer. I'll absolutely be seeing her again if I can.

    Apparently she used to do this a year or two ago and went by Amber Red, but this latest post has no name. I warned her that there's a scammer that goes by Stacy / Amber, so she said she was going to post as Emma. Including that name here so if she does use it in the future, this review can be found.

  12. #15163

    Burner

    Quote Originally Posted by Notintogames  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to be a little more careful and need to pick up a burner. Any recommendations?
    Download a free burner app like TextNow.

  13. #15162

    Barbara Rios

    Had a fantastic time with Barbara Rios -https://tryst.link/escort/barbararios.

    Can't remember what verification was, maybe I'd pic and linkedin? Or references? Was not deposit for sure.

    She is as advertised- great GFE, excellent passion and class. Outstanding natural tongue to the fun area and we went a few rounds in different positions. She is a total sweetheart that I hope visits again soon.

  14. #15161
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? She seems legit when texting, but we all know how that can go. Might toftt but wondering if there's any news out there about her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/320759442360
    Ended up seeing her, great attitude overall. Pics are misleading a little bit, they are her but I personally think she's asking a bit much for her time. Overall good experience though.

  15. #15160
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her uses tar, doesn't get checked and led to the downfall (death) of one of the best all natural pawg ass of recent time imo couple years ago. Don't know how she is still kicking, ontop of the her being in the system from time to time.
    I agree with this, if you're considering seeing her then please reassess your priorities.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape