Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56674
    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just curious but are any of y'all married who are seeing these girls? Ever since my one friend brought home the Clym from a massage parlor BJ I've been extra nervous. Just can't seem to get the courage to go get a BBJ and looking at some of these pictures y'all are posting how are out here nutting all up in these girls holes is beyond me. Yallv should try the fake FB route if y'all can. I got girls on there who are 100% clean, might smoke weed, giving out 60 to 80 dollar fun times. I found most of these girls through just browsing. Plenty of girls out there sucking dick on the low without getting all potentially caught up.
    Care to share what massage parlor, name and location, so I can check it out.

  2. #56673

    Sad news about babies Wilkens

    Someone has called me and told me the girl Abbie, also goes by Gabriel on Wilkens. To tell me she has passed away last night. No info about how. She use to live on s Pulaski and christan. I didn't realize how young is was. Sad.

  3. #56672
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacks82  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I had plans to come down this month to check the strolls in baltimore but will have to be next month. Can anybody suggest any good notels that I can stay for 4 days that's not infested with bugs ir roaches and I can safely and no problems brings dates there? I'm not a fan of cars activity since I had a bad experience LOL. I will gladly appreciate it. Stay safe out there mongers.
    My go to is The White Elk in Elkridge.

    $75 per night all in. May be cheaper for extended stay.

    Muff.

  4. #56671

    Looking for a notel

    Hey guys I had plans to come down this month to check the strolls in baltimore but will have to be next month. Can anybody suggest any good notels that I can stay for 4 days that's not infested with bugs ir roaches and I can safely and no problems brings dates there? I'm not a fan of cars activity since I had a bad experience LOL. I will gladly appreciate it. Stay safe out there mongers.

  5. #56670
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, here's my suggestion. 1st, we pick a date, time and location. Let's say this Friday night, possibly Saturday night. Then, we worry about getting a girl because even if somebody has a girl, some of these chicks are unreliable. Maybe, we all try to bring a girl, like potluck at the office, LOL. This way, we're almost certain to get at least 1 girl. Plus, guys will have a choice, instead of whatever girl a particular monger brought. Maybe the girl he brings isn't your type?

    BTW, I have a possible girl, but she's really skinny. Some guys might not like her.

    Any thoughts?

    Chico.
    That's like picking the wedding date and venue. Then picking the bride. Best of luck to you.

  6. #56669
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, here's my suggestion. 1st, we pick a date, time and location. Let's say this Friday night, possibly Saturday night. Then, we worry about getting a girl because even if somebody has a girl, some of these chicks are unreliable. Maybe, we all try to bring a girl, like potluck at the office, LOL. This way, we're almost certain to get at least 1 girl. Plus, guys will have a choice, instead of whatever girl a particular monger brought. Maybe the girl he brings isn't your type?

    BTW, I have a possible girl, but she's really skinny. Some guys might not like her.

    Any thoughts?

    Chico.
    It is called Labor Day for a reason. Let's put a couple of these street urchants to work.

  7. #56668

    Married for 6 years

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just curious but are any of y'all married who are seeing these girls? Ever since my one friend brought home the Clym from a massage parlor BJ I've been extra nervous. Just can't seem to get the courage to go get a BBJ and looking at some of these pictures y'all are posting how are out here nutting all up in these girls holes is beyond me. Yallv should try the fake FB route if y'all can. I got girls on there who are 100% clean, might smoke weed, giving out 60 to 80 dollar fun times. I found most of these girls through just browsing. Plenty of girls out there sucking dick on the low without getting all potentially caught up.
    Happily married. Just monger cause my wife is living on another continent. When she and I are living together I'm probably going to stop, leave this site, and delete my entire porn collection. Literally just see mongering as assisted masturbation.

  8. #56667
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    We just need to find a girl who is down for this. Input is needed. Anyone know anyone?

    Phyuck!
    Ok guys, here's my suggestion. 1st, we pick a date, time and location. Let's say this Friday night, possibly Saturday night. Then, we worry about getting a girl because even if somebody has a girl, some of these chicks are unreliable. Maybe, we all try to bring a girl, like potluck at the office, LOL. This way, we're almost certain to get at least 1 girl. Plus, guys will have a choice, instead of whatever girl a particular monger brought. Maybe the girl he brings isn't your type?

    BTW, I have a possible girl, but she's really skinny. Some guys might not like her.

    Any thoughts?

    Chico.

  9. #56666

    Cheeks

    I finally pulled the trigger. I had Cheeks a few nights ago. Let me say, she looked good and smell very good. Took her to the Notel on Furrow. As everyone reported, she is a three hole girl. Actually asked me if I wanted the back door. It's never been my thing but I wanted to see what all this hype of a three hole girl is all about. Wow, what fun. I actually liked and would repeat. No working digits.

    Phyuck!

  10. #56665
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Scooped this one off Ramsey heading towards the Busy Bee. She was wearing a 1 piece suit and glasses with makeup. She gets in and says her name is Natalie pretty cool chick and down to earth. Her face is flawless and just beautiful. She's skinny and visible bruises and her tits were flat as a table. But her face OMG one could fall in love. Says she's 30 and she can talk your ear off. I get to my spot and I just had to make out her taste her beautiful lips. But then pulled my cock out and she just went in.

    Nice, slow and sloppy no complaints with me as I pulled up her dress and fingered her wet pussy. She polished my boys and I had to try her kitty. Started in mish and just went in after a few strokes I turned her over and banged her from behind. She's skinny so not much of an ass. Finished in the bag cleaned up and back in the sea she went. Dmg was 4 Hamiltons and she didn't even bother to count it could have been less for me w/e.
    I usually let them work my shaft for a minute then caress their hair and let out a couple wimpers of joy before palming the back of their head and skull fuckking them. Did this with Bonnie last week and she took it like a champ. Flipped her an additional Lincoln and dropped her off on Calhoun Street. Will repeat.

  11. #56664

    Ok ok.

    We just need to find a girl who is down for this. Input is needed. Anyone know anyone?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean117  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested although I'm late af.

  12. #56663

    This still goin on?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    I'd be down, when are you thinking it would happen?
    I'm interested although I'm late af.

  13. #56662

    Indeed gorgeous

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Scooped this one off Ramsey heading towards the Busy Bee. She was wearing a 1 piece suit and glasses with makeup. She gets in and says her name is Natalie pretty cool chick and down to earth. Her face is flawless and just beautiful. She's skinny and visible bruises and her tits were flat as a table. But her face OMG one could fall in love.
    If this is the same woman I picked up in the same spot a week ago - I concur! It was late and I was just about to give up when I turned up Ramsey (towards the circle) and she pops out of the darkness in a cute Izod dress thingy. Damn, she looked good. Tiny. Very mellow attitude. We went to my spot and got a nice BBBJ and slow cow girl. Pussy was wet and tight. Some bruises as mentioned but overall I was ready to beg her to be my regular. She didn't have a phone so we went to a convenience store and she got cigs and paper and pen. Took my number but haven't heard from her sadly. Thought about her for a few days after.

  14. #56661
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Scooped this one off Ramsey heading towards the Busy Bee. She was wearing a 1 piece suit and glasses with makeup. She gets in and says her name is Natalie pretty cool chick and down to earth. Her face is flawless and just beautiful. She's skinny and visible bruises and her tits were flat as a table. But her face OMG one could fall in love. Says she's 30 and she can talk your ear off. I get to my spot and I just had to make out her taste her beautiful lips. But then pulled my cock out and she just went in.

    Nice, slow and sloppy no complaints with me as I pulled up her dress and fingered her wet pussy. She polished my boys and I had to try her kitty. Started in mish and just went in after a few strokes I turned her over and banged her from behind. She's skinny so not much of an ass. Finished in the bag cleaned up and back in the sea she went. Dmg was 4 Hamiltons and she didn't even bother to count it could have been less for me w/e.
    Wow, great report, I saw her today and pulled away and another monger pulled up a little cliser to her as she was walking my way, and she turned away from him and went the opposite direction, by the time I got turned around and went back she was gone. I will definitely keep an eye out for her. Thanks for the post.

    Apache!

  15. #56660
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    My Bro, hard to blame the leach BF. She is the one funding his habit and hers. That brother don't eat if she doesn't buy it. I took her to 7 11 often after a late night knob slob and she would bring home food for them plus his brother. I drove past her abando yesterday and it looks like a new door plus not trespassing sign up with all windows closed or boarded up. Her lease must have been up, jk.
    You are correct Brother, but guess what? She texted me after my report this morning and I met up with her again today, she's unsure whether she will be going to Philly or not. I can only wish for her the best. As told on here many times even when she is rough she is still a sweetheart. Oh and yes she moved further up on Monroe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape