Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56659

    Kiara / Kitty / Special K

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Yup she was there for a few days last week and when she got back she texted me to come get her and as always it was a good time, she did tell me she hit the Kensington stroll because she needed some meds and she also had aunt flo show up. I really hope she can get clean and healthy but as long as she's with a bf who's not

    clean as well her life will only deteriorate more, specially in Philly's Kensington area, we all know and seen what that place is like. Not Good, but again I will be rooting for her.

    Apache Out, Be Safe.
    My Bro, hard to blame the leach BF. She is the one funding his habit and hers. That brother don't eat if she doesn't buy it. I took her to 7 11 often after a late night knob slob and she would bring home food for them plus his brother. I drove past her abando yesterday and it looks like a new door plus not trespassing sign up with all windows closed or boarded up. Her lease must have been up, jk.

  2. #56658

    Re: Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Great pictures dam its hard keeping up with you. Great face shot of olivia.
    Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

  3. #56657

    Re: MJ

    Yeah it's the same one from Brooklyn / CB. Although her boyfriend should find a better way of dealing with her, MJ is not innocent in this. The story is when he woke up from the Narcan after overdosing, all his money and drugs were gone. MJ blamed it on one of his relatives and he beat the hell out her. Her legs are all scratched and scarred up, consistent with being dragged, and she has two black eyes. The story of a monger that was 6'5" beating her because she didn't want to have sex seems implausible.

  4. #56656

    Natalie

    Scooped this one off Ramsey heading towards the Busy Bee. She was wearing a 1 piece suit and glasses with makeup. She gets in and says her name is Natalie pretty cool chick and down to earth. Her face is flawless and just beautiful. She's skinny and visible bruises and her tits were flat as a table. But her face OMG one could fall in love. Says she's 30 and she can talk your ear off. I get to my spot and I just had to make out her taste her beautiful lips. But then pulled my cock out and she just went in.

    Nice, slow and sloppy no complaints with me as I pulled up her dress and fingered her wet pussy. She polished my boys and I had to try her kitty. Started in mish and just went in after a few strokes I turned her over and banged her from behind. She's skinny so not much of an ass. Finished in the bag cleaned up and back in the sea she went. Dmg was 4 Hamiltons and she didn't even bother to count it could have been less for me w/e.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240827-102243.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240827-102151.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240827-102117.jpg‎  

  5. #56655

    Kiara / Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up out of the blue tonight when I was a out to go to bed. I wasn't going to respond until she told me she was moving permanently to Philly with her BF. She told me she was only in town for tonight and was going back early this morning.

    She said she might come back for a couple of days now and then to visit. I'm glad I got to see her before she left for good. I can't believe how far down she's fallen physically from the first time I met her. I hope she never comes back, I'm sure she'll be in Facebook so, I'll be able to see what's going on with her. Hopefully she'll gain weight and get new teeth and find out what's wrong with her hand.

    Good luck sweetie, it's time for a change.
    Yup she was there for a few days last week and when she got back she texted me to come get her and as always it was a good time, she did tell me she hit the Kensington stroll because she needed some meds and she also had aunt flo show up. I really hope she can get clean and healthy but as long as she's with a bf who's not clean as well her life will only deteriorate more, specially in Philly's Kensington area, we all know and seen what that place is like. Not Good, but again I will be rooting for her.

    Apache Out, Be Safe.

  6. #56654

    Mj

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    Miss plowing mj from the back in the front seat. Just have her lean the seat back and turn around and go wild.

    But damn that sucks she got roughed up. It's hard out here.
    She told me same story she was found in some part of Baltimore.

    But story on the street is got hit by her boy.

    This is the second time in less than a month she has got beaten by her boy and second time the black eye.

    Sad what goes on out there she is a nice girl.

  7. #56653

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    Olivia.

    She is 29 Years old and you can find her on 4th street and Patapsco. This one was interesting because I had an issue with her so-called boyfriend once before. He is a fake pimp in that area, and a low level dealer. He tries to bully the girls and you will see him always sitting near them. One day I was picking up Olivia, and he approached me like she's not going anywhere with you. He said that I was not going to keep her all day selling her dreams, then he pulled her from my truck. Since then she wouldn't look at me or come near me.

    Well I ran into her over the weekend and she hopped in and apologized for the previous BS. I felt like I was banging her out of spite, because I punished her little puss. The puss was very good actually, she was naturally wet and soft. The her head was just average, but it gets you to the party. I had a good time and I recommend her. Cost: $40 for both.

    MJ.

    Poor little MJ was badly beaten. Her story it was a date that wouldn't take no, but the word on the streets it was her boyfriend; whichever the case, she still has a very nice ass and the puss is pretty good. I highly recommended her. Cost: $40 for both.
    Great pictures dam its hard keeping up with you. Great face shot of olivia.

  8. #56652

    Mother and daughter team

    I have been in Baltimore many times. A mother daughter team is a bucket list item. Is she still on Garrison?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    Zoey.

    I agree, who knows and who cares. She spoke in detail about India the country, and she seemed to know a lot about their culture but I don't care. The way I see it, as long as she serves the sexual purpose she can be whatever she likes LOL.

    Mother & Daughter Team.

    I see sky, the mom in the duo often, but I do not stop for her or talk to her. If you come to Baltimore, I am sure you will find her or something better. This is magical place where you can always find women willing to sell their bodies.

    Shirley DBA Mia.

    Kendude, she probably wants you to think highly of her. She's not a bad person, but it seems with the guys who she likes, she want them to think she's a good girl and not tricking often. When you think about it, she doesn't have any other source of income, so she's has to feed her habit and pay for motels some how. She told me a similar story, how she was living in a motel and was not tricking as much; that was back around August 10th, but I found her that day on Monroe so whatever. I think she does one or two dates and leaves the area to keep a low profile. Mumford is likely right as well, she probably binges for a few days too. Below is a picture from early August.

  9. #56651

    Kiara

    She's moving in with her BF family, she's already been there and came back for a few days. Her moving to Philly has nothing to do with drugs, it's where her BF family lives.

  10. #56650
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    MJ.

    Poor little MJ was badly beaten. Her story it was a date that wouldn't take no, but the word on the streets it was her boyfriend; whichever the case, she still has a very nice ass and the puss is pretty good. I highly recommended her. Cost: $40 for both.
    Would this by any chance be Big Booty MJ from CB?

  11. #56649

    Good lookin out BTB!

    Shoot I want to check her out. See how she move. And the ass phat too? Gawdd.

    Random but 2 reviews coming later.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    I thought I responded to you but I guess it never went live. You can find her near Payson street as it intersects with Ramsey, that's what I believe people refer to as the triangle. It is right after you pass Busy Bees. Yes, she is certainly in my top 5! I see her all the time in that area, but it's usually after I already bust. She has a phone, I will see if I can get you her number.

  12. #56648

    Flashbacks of mj

    Miss plowing mj from the back in the front seat. Just have her lean the seat back and turn around and go wild.

    But damn that sucks she got roughed up. It's hard out here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    Olivia.

    She is 29 Years old and you can find her on 4th street and Patapsco. This one was interesting because I had an issue with her so-called boyfriend once before. He is a fake pimp in that area, and a low level dealer. He tries to bully the girls and you will see him always sitting near them. One day I was picking up Olivia, and he approached me like she's not going anywhere with you. He said that I was not going to keep her all day selling her dreams, then he pulled her from my truck. Since then she wouldn't look at me or come near me.

    Well I ran into her over the weekend and she hopped in and apologized for the previous BS. I felt like I was banging her out of spite, because I punished her little puss. The puss was very good actually, she was naturally wet and soft. The her head was just average, but it gets you to the party. I had a good time and I recommend her. Cost: $40 for both.

    MJ.

    Poor little MJ was badly beaten. Her story it was a date that wouldn't take no, but the word on the streets it was her boyfriend; whichever the case, she still has a very nice ass and the puss is pretty good. I highly recommended her. Cost: $40 for both.

  13. #56647
    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just curious but are any of y'all married who are seeing these girls? Ever since my one friend brought home the Clym from a massage parlor BJ I've been extra nervous. Just can't seem to get the courage to go get a BBJ and looking at some of these pictures y'all are posting how are out here nutting all up in these girls holes is beyond me. Yallv should try the fake FB route if y'all can. I got girls on there who are 100% clean, might smoke weed, giving out 60 to 80 dollar fun times. I found most of these girls through just browsing. Plenty of girls out there sucking dick on the low without getting all potentially caught up.
    I absolutely agree. When I first hit this site, I used to tell guys they are fucking crazy sticking anything raw in some of these some. But after awhile I just respect people's position and taste & mind my business when I think it's crazy. I'll tell you everyone becomes a Dr when questions or comments like this are posed. I say all that to say, if it don't apply, let it fly. Where the FB 304's at. Put a guy on. Haa.

  14. #56646

    Brooklyn Stroll

    Olivia.

    She is 29 Years old and you can find her on 4th street and Patapsco. This one was interesting because I had an issue with her so-called boyfriend once before. He is a fake pimp in that area, and a low level dealer. He tries to bully the girls and you will see him always sitting near them. One day I was picking up Olivia, and he approached me like she's not going anywhere with you. He said that I was not going to keep her all day selling her dreams, then he pulled her from my truck. Since then she wouldn't look at me or come near me.

    Well I ran into her over the weekend and she hopped in and apologized for the previous BS. I felt like I was banging her out of spite, because I punished her little puss. The puss was very good actually, she was naturally wet and soft. The her head was just average, but it gets you to the party. I had a good time and I recommend her. Cost: $40 for both.

    MJ.

    Poor little MJ was badly beaten. Her story it was a date that wouldn't take no, but the word on the streets it was her boyfriend; whichever the case, she still has a very nice ass and the puss is pretty good. I highly recommended her. Cost: $40 for both.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8562AFA4-3E35-4D5E-85C2-6D82B7958879.jpg‎   5B2A972F-BF52-4DF8-B79C-B65424EECD0C.jpg‎   F2D6A120-6278-4C78-84DE-456D3ABC3BFD.jpg‎   CB6F31AF-96BA-4092-A177-291F1DF68979.jpg‎   C4389CDA-B364-4916-A31C-A46A9FB71039.jpg‎  

    C5C42A6D-A010-4969-9C19-12AF819239FF.jpg‎   400E1AC1-21F8-4916-ABA2-B0882B3BA3A8.jpg‎   DFE9545A-C766-4A88-92AF-995E088B0C05.jpg‎   86E3063E-650C-4136-B06F-3CBF7D8D8062.jpeg‎  

  15. #56645

    Kiara

    If she is going to Philly its probably to Kensington Ave which is the open air drug market capital of the east coast.

    This is not good news for her prospects of getting straight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape