Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 61388
-
08-27-24 08:42 #56618Senior Member

Posts: 442Kiara / Philly
Yup she was there for a few days last week and when she got back she texted me to come get her and as always it was a good time, she did tell me she hit the Kensington stroll because she needed some meds and she also had aunt flo show up. I really hope she can get clean and healthy but as long as she's with a bf who's not clean as well her life will only deteriorate more, specially in Philly's Kensington area, we all know and seen what that place is like. Not Good, but again I will be rooting for her.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Apache Out, Be Safe.
-
08-27-24 01:48 #56617Senior Member

Posts: 139Mj
She told me same story she was found in some part of Baltimore.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
But story on the street is got hit by her boy.
This is the second time in less than a month she has got beaten by her boy and second time the black eye.
Sad what goes on out there she is a nice girl.
-
08-27-24 00:44 #56616Senior Member

Posts: 321Olivia
Great pictures dam its hard keeping up with you. Great face shot of olivia.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 22:00 #56615Regular Member

Posts: 7Mother and daughter team
I have been in Baltimore many times. A mother daughter team is a bucket list item. Is she still on Garrison?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 20:03 #56614Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kiara
She's moving in with her BF family, she's already been there and came back for a few days. Her moving to Philly has nothing to do with drugs, it's where her BF family lives.
-
08-26-24 19:01 #56613Senior Member

Posts: 541Would this by any chance be Big Booty MJ from CB?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 16:50 #56612Senior Member

Posts: 251Good lookin out BTB!
Shoot I want to check her out. See how she move. And the ass phat too? Gawdd.
Random but 2 reviews coming later.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 16:39 #56611Senior Member

Posts: 251Flashbacks of mj
Miss plowing mj from the back in the front seat. Just have her lean the seat back and turn around and go wild.
But damn that sucks she got roughed up. It's hard out here.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 16:31 #56610Senior Member

Posts: 476I absolutely agree. When I first hit this site, I used to tell guys they are fucking crazy sticking anything raw in some of these some. But after awhile I just respect people's position and taste & mind my business when I think it's crazy. I'll tell you everyone becomes a Dr when questions or comments like this are posed. I say all that to say, if it don't apply, let it fly. Where the FB 304's at. Put a guy on. Haa.
Originally Posted by MdFootGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 13:43 #56609Senior Member

Posts: 610Brooklyn Stroll
Olivia.
She is 29 Years old and you can find her on 4th street and Patapsco. This one was interesting because I had an issue with her so-called boyfriend once before. He is a fake pimp in that area, and a low level dealer. He tries to bully the girls and you will see him always sitting near them. One day I was picking up Olivia, and he approached me like she's not going anywhere with you. He said that I was not going to keep her all day selling her dreams, then he pulled her from my truck. Since then she wouldn't look at me or come near me.
Well I ran into her over the weekend and she hopped in and apologized for the previous BS. I felt like I was banging her out of spite, because I punished her little puss. The puss was very good actually, she was naturally wet and soft. The her head was just average, but it gets you to the party. I had a good time and I recommend her. Cost: $40 for both.
MJ.
Poor little MJ was badly beaten. Her story it was a date that wouldn't take no, but the word on the streets it was her boyfriend; whichever the case, she still has a very nice ass and the puss is pretty good. I highly recommended her. Cost: $40 for both.
-
08-26-24 12:05 #56608Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara
If she is going to Philly its probably to Kensington Ave which is the open air drug market capital of the east coast.
This is not good news for her prospects of getting straight.
-
08-26-24 11:37 #56607Senior Member

Posts: 1320Ya probably realized she's worn out her welcome here. She wasn't getting scooped like in the past because of her current medical state. Good peeps. Hope she builds a client base up north.
Originally Posted by RetrieverGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 11:31 #56606Senior Member

Posts: 87Kiara
I'm hoping it's to get clean, but with these people, I highly doubt it. I won't be surprised to find her on the Kensington Ave stroll and reports about her on the Philly board in less then a week.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 11:14 #56605I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Uncharted Territory
Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
A gang bang that is uncharted territory uh I'll wait on that. Dang charm city porn is gone if you do a gangbang video it would probably be amazing to watch.
-
08-26-24 01:51 #56604Senior Member

Posts: 1320Welcome back. Several folks been asking about ya. Hey we're putting together a gang bang. Is this something that you'd be interested in.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




