Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 61429
-
08-27-24 14:02 #56659Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara / Kitty / Special K
My Bro, hard to blame the leach BF. She is the one funding his habit and hers. That brother don't eat if she doesn't buy it. I took her to 7 11 often after a late night knob slob and she would bring home food for them plus his brother. I drove past her abando yesterday and it looks like a new door plus not trespassing sign up with all windows closed or boarded up. Her lease must have been up, jk.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 11:47 #56658Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Olivia
Thanks bro, I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 11:46 #56657Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: MJ
Yeah it's the same one from Brooklyn / CB. Although her boyfriend should find a better way of dealing with her, MJ is not innocent in this. The story is when he woke up from the Narcan after overdosing, all his money and drugs were gone. MJ blamed it on one of his relatives and he beat the hell out her. Her legs are all scratched and scarred up, consistent with being dragged, and she has two black eyes. The story of a monger that was 6'5" beating her because she didn't want to have sex seems implausible.
-
08-27-24 10:56 #56656Senior Member

Posts: 541Natalie
Scooped this one off Ramsey heading towards the Busy Bee. She was wearing a 1 piece suit and glasses with makeup. She gets in and says her name is Natalie pretty cool chick and down to earth. Her face is flawless and just beautiful. She's skinny and visible bruises and her tits were flat as a table. But her face OMG one could fall in love. Says she's 30 and she can talk your ear off. I get to my spot and I just had to make out her taste her beautiful lips. But then pulled my cock out and she just went in.
Nice, slow and sloppy no complaints with me as I pulled up her dress and fingered her wet pussy. She polished my boys and I had to try her kitty. Started in mish and just went in after a few strokes I turned her over and banged her from behind. She's skinny so not much of an ass. Finished in the bag cleaned up and back in the sea she went. Dmg was 4 Hamiltons and she didn't even bother to count it could have been less for me w/e.
-
08-27-24 08:42 #56655Senior Member

Posts: 442Kiara / Philly
Yup she was there for a few days last week and when she got back she texted me to come get her and as always it was a good time, she did tell me she hit the Kensington stroll because she needed some meds and she also had aunt flo show up. I really hope she can get clean and healthy but as long as she's with a bf who's not clean as well her life will only deteriorate more, specially in Philly's Kensington area, we all know and seen what that place is like. Not Good, but again I will be rooting for her.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Apache Out, Be Safe.
-
08-27-24 01:48 #56654Senior Member

Posts: 139Mj
She told me same story she was found in some part of Baltimore.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
But story on the street is got hit by her boy.
This is the second time in less than a month she has got beaten by her boy and second time the black eye.
Sad what goes on out there she is a nice girl.
-
08-27-24 00:44 #56653Senior Member

Posts: 321Olivia
Great pictures dam its hard keeping up with you. Great face shot of olivia.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 22:00 #56652Regular Member

Posts: 7Mother and daughter team
I have been in Baltimore many times. A mother daughter team is a bucket list item. Is she still on Garrison?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 20:03 #56651Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kiara
She's moving in with her BF family, she's already been there and came back for a few days. Her moving to Philly has nothing to do with drugs, it's where her BF family lives.
-
08-26-24 19:01 #56650Senior Member

Posts: 541Would this by any chance be Big Booty MJ from CB?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 16:50 #56649Senior Member

Posts: 251Good lookin out BTB!
Shoot I want to check her out. See how she move. And the ass phat too? Gawdd.
Random but 2 reviews coming later.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 16:39 #56648Senior Member

Posts: 251Flashbacks of mj
Miss plowing mj from the back in the front seat. Just have her lean the seat back and turn around and go wild.
But damn that sucks she got roughed up. It's hard out here.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 16:31 #56647Senior Member

Posts: 476I absolutely agree. When I first hit this site, I used to tell guys they are fucking crazy sticking anything raw in some of these some. But after awhile I just respect people's position and taste & mind my business when I think it's crazy. I'll tell you everyone becomes a Dr when questions or comments like this are posed. I say all that to say, if it don't apply, let it fly. Where the FB 304's at. Put a guy on. Haa.
Originally Posted by MdFootGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 13:43 #56646Senior Member

Posts: 610Brooklyn Stroll
Olivia.
She is 29 Years old and you can find her on 4th street and Patapsco. This one was interesting because I had an issue with her so-called boyfriend once before. He is a fake pimp in that area, and a low level dealer. He tries to bully the girls and you will see him always sitting near them. One day I was picking up Olivia, and he approached me like she's not going anywhere with you. He said that I was not going to keep her all day selling her dreams, then he pulled her from my truck. Since then she wouldn't look at me or come near me.
Well I ran into her over the weekend and she hopped in and apologized for the previous BS. I felt like I was banging her out of spite, because I punished her little puss. The puss was very good actually, she was naturally wet and soft. The her head was just average, but it gets you to the party. I had a good time and I recommend her. Cost: $40 for both.
MJ.
Poor little MJ was badly beaten. Her story it was a date that wouldn't take no, but the word on the streets it was her boyfriend; whichever the case, she still has a very nice ass and the puss is pretty good. I highly recommended her. Cost: $40 for both.
-
08-26-24 12:05 #56645Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara
If she is going to Philly its probably to Kensington Ave which is the open air drug market capital of the east coast.
This is not good news for her prospects of getting straight.










Reply With Quote



