Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 523 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7069
    No location, no cash, looks above anything on STG = big fat scam. Keep it moving.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownLow123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/522410978838

    Before I pull the trigger wanted to see if there were any info on her. Searched but came back with nada.

  2. #7068

    Anyone partake

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/522410978838

    Before I pull the trigger wanted to see if there were any info on her. Searched but came back with nada.

  3. #7067
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. Horrible comms. Bigger than her pics. Her BBBJ is the way to go IMHO. I thought she was sloppy below the waste but to each his own. BTW BBFS is available. She literally laid back and spread them. I was like uhhh. Oh it's fine I'm clean she said.
    Yes, those pics looks like the same ones from probably 10 years ago when I saw her a couple times for a car date. And yes, she's always been BBFS friendly. I think the damage was 60 to 80 back then.

  4. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure beyond having the normal demons. Tried 2 x. Good comms, everything set even gave me her general location. Getting ready to head her way, about 40 minutes from me and texted her and silence. Waited about 20 minutes tried again, silence. Obviously did not go. She texted me 24 hours later with I feel asleep! That same thing happened the 2nd time. NEXT. This was a morning visit. Maybe if you go in the middle of the night you might have better luck.
    I saw her. Horrible comms. Bigger than her pics. Her BBBJ is the way to go IMHO. I thought she was sloppy below the waste but to each his own. BTW BBFS is available. She literally laid back and spread them. I was like uhhh. Oh it's fine I'm clean she said.

  5. #7065
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure beyond having the normal demons. Tried 2 x. Good comms, everything set even gave me her general location. Getting ready to head her way, about 40 minutes from me and texted her and silence. Waited about 20 minutes tried again, silence. Obviously did not go. She texted me 24 hours later with I feel asleep! That same thing happened the 2nd time. NEXT. This was a morning visit. Maybe if you go in the middle of the night you might have better luck.
    Same thing drove up to Waterbury this morning for nothing but silence texts a bunch called even & nothing oh well found myself at the quality inn right down the road so it was her loss not mine.

  6. #7064
    Saw her once, pics are accurate, service was good, felt safe. She said she had a male roommate but I didn't see anyone when I was there. I would repeat, but haven't so far, not at the top of my list though. She said she's a bartender at a certain adult club up the road. I just did a QV, I always do the first time, might try HH if I go again but QV was good and she was into it. This was daytime.

  7. #7063
    Not sure beyond having the normal demons. Tried 2 x. Good comms, everything set even gave me her general location. Getting ready to head her way, about 40 minutes from me and texted her and silence. Waited about 20 minutes tried again, silence. Obviously did not go. She texted me 24 hours later with I feel asleep! That same thing happened the 2nd time. NEXT. This was a morning visit. Maybe if you go in the middle of the night you might have better luck.

  8. #7062

  9. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    Is the Preston Terrence apartments a safe place. Seeing a provider in the morning seems legit.
    If you're seeing who I think you are it's safe, in the daytime anyway. Close to Wolcott side of Waterbury.

  10. #7060

    Location in Waterbury

    Is the Preston Terrence apartments a safe place. Seeing a provider in the morning seems legit.

  11. #7059
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    I've had many good times with Hailee, but lately she seems to be doing bb as a matter of course. That's great for some of you, but I'm out.

    Damn! I'm going to' miss that sexy woman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm not trying to wake up with some sore or worse LOL.
    If you don't think 95% of these girls are doing bare, you're kidding yourself.

    On a side note. I saw her for some content last week. I got my routine test this week and all came back clean. For those afraid, you can always score some DoxyPEP and PrEP. I don't know any dudes that request a covered BJ, but BBBJ is also susceptable for any of these girls. Good luck and be safe.

  12. #7058
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    I've had many good times with Hailee, but lately she seems to be doing bb as a matter of course. That's great for some of you, but I'm out.

    Damn! I'm going to' miss that sexy woman!
    Yeah I'm not trying to wake up with some sore or worse LOL.

  13. #7057

    Hailee BB

    I've had many good times with Hailee, but lately she seems to be doing bb as a matter of course. That's great for some of you, but I'm out.

    Damn! I'm going to' miss that sexy woman!

  14. #7056

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Her teeth are absolutely decimated, not missing, straight up rotten, and she's only straight for pay. Service is severely lacking because she genuinely doesn't like men.
    Well, I saw her once many years ago and can't say that I noticed her teeth LOL. Service was okay but awkward. Her pussy was really small and I could only get halfway in. It's true that she's a lesbian.

  15. #7055

    Nikki

    Her teeth are absolutely decimated, not missing, straight up rotten, and she's only straight for pay. Service is severely lacking because she genuinely doesn't like men.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape