Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 522 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 7830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7050

    Devon on her neck

    Quote Originally Posted by PainfulForYou  [View Original Post]
    Saw a cheap date (first warning but I was dumb), 60 for a QV. I think what the hell, sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/702068738788

    Not only is this unbelievably chonky, she's not attractive in the slightest to me (she looks worse than her pictures), and she starts off my putting on a thick rubber. She just blows you for 5 minutes with barely any action. No bare, no handjob, solely condom sucking. I couldn't anywhere near hard enough and just left feeling sad and disappointed.

    Don't see this girl, fellow mongers. She's not worth it.
    No don't see that girl, she makes herself look better in photos than the way she looked 10 years ago, she's been around a long time, used to be in a bottom apartment right on Willow st, seemed very shady then so I passsed even though I met her in my car, I never got out of my car, lucky me But those tatoos are on all on her pictures that she posts especially that one that I notice says I believe Devon.

  2. #7049

    Reposting my reply to a Norwalk posting

    Wish I saw sooner to warn. This girl started the game long ago out of Norwalk originally. I forget the name she used then. Probably began with the letter E though, as that seems to be the one she uses for the names she chooses. I'm talking like at least 5 or 6 years ago in Norwalk. Then she surfaced as Eve in the Naugatuck Waterbury area for a while. Then she disappeared and popped up as Emma in the Groton, New London, Mystic areas. She was actually good for quite some time. Very laid back and reliable. And a full open menu. Recently, things changed and she has turned to scamming. She's very likely deep into demons although she claims not to be. I've avoided and will not submit to that kind of bullshit in the future. Another one time good provider who has taken a vicious turn for the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by PainfulForYou  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Erin in Norwalk? Tried searching for Erin in CT but they all show up as someone else.

    Bad situation with her right now.

    I was planning on seeing her at night, because morning is meh, but she pleads with me to come now do a date because she has to pay for her room. I know, sounds like a scam, but I've seen numerous girls who were indeed living day to day in hotel rooms.

    I ask to do bare in exchange, she agrees, cool, I'm close by. She's at the Hilton Garden hotel, and she's. She's okay looking. Face is a little old but her body is nice and soft. But the problems started.

    She seemed shifty, nervous, rushed. Give her the money (she asked for extra for hotel fee which I actually remembered because I've asked about it before) she runs off (to pay it) but it was weird, she came super quick? I suspected a boyfriend and not hotel staff. Still, she came back quick. I said bare, she said I can't right now, I reluctantly agree for a little because she seemed stressed. But she gives me a condom handjob for like a minute and pushes me into action. I didn't feel hard at all but I try.

    2 minutes later I pull out to try and get some feeling and she exclaims "I'm done" and tries to get out the door.

    I stop her and ask what the hell was wrong, so I hold the door a little because Christ I am tired of the number of girls who just run for it after doing nothing. Scammed a number of times. "Don't hold the door on me, I need to go downstairs, now".

    She runs out the door, I wait, she comes back and says her boyfriend is coming up the stairs.

    "Goddamn it I've been scammed".

    She's going crazy, pleading with me to leave because her boyfriend is crazy.

    At the very least, she promises to call me again tonight because she's "dealing with personal issues" that I won't post fully. Definitely a better sign that she at least responded to me once I was out the door, since most scammers would just block you after scamming you. She did text me a little after I left, promising that she would be available tonight at 7 pm, which I said.

    Has anybody seen her before? Is this normal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...p/322149689775

  3. #7048

    Lady M

    Saw lady M this morning, she's not away on vacation, and as good as ever.

  4. #7047

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Has court tomorrow. May be away for awhile!

    Blue.
    I tried to see her today but she said she was busy. Wonder what happened? She's been holed up at that hotel for over a year. Didn't seem like she could get in trouble. I thought that was why she moved. To get away from temptations and bad freinds.

  5. #7046

    Lady M

    Has court tomorrow. May be away for awhile!

    Blue.

  6. #7045
    Quote Originally Posted by PainfulForYou  [View Original Post]
    Saw a cheap date (first warning but I was dumb), 60 for a QV. I think what the hell, sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/702068738788

    Not only is this unbelievably chonky, she's not attractive in the slightest to me (she looks worse than her pictures), and she starts off my putting on a thick rubber. She just blows you for 5 minutes with barely any action. No bare, no handjob, solely condom sucking. I couldn't anywhere near hard enough and just left feeling sad and disappointed.

    Don't see this girl, fellow mongers. She's not worth it.
    She wasnt exactly on my list but the pickings are slim and I might have been tempted. I have seen anything good out there except lady M.

  7. #7044

    Great reviews thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBxBoy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had much time to monger, much less write reviews. These are my mixed experienced with some of the locals I've visited.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...4/261690810891

    This is a local favorite, Linda. Average looks, I couldn't tell if she is a user or not, a bit of a chip on her shoulder. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, as she spells it out right in her ad: "Respect is earned, not given. " Meaning, she does not give respect by default. You have to somehow gain it from her. 100 qv. Everything covered. Offended by even the question of whether she offers anything bare. She intimated that, even if available, should happen naturally. I get it, but kind of ironic real gf mentality, but still approaches this as all business.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/205808104368

    Skinny lady whose name, Candi, probably speaks more to her indulgence, and I don't mean the sugary kind. No makeup, so looked a little rougher than the photos, but she was friendly, even if straight down to business. She offered outcall, but her driver was suddenly unavailable, so I had to venture out to Bridgeport for a covered, backseat, 100 qv cardate instead. I get the sense she is an ordinary SW who is looking to upgrade, or has downgraded, as it may be, from premises dates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...g/743516981058

    I saw Stormy at a field that's Fair in Wallingford. Took the 100 special, which was a rushed quickie, everything covered. Cute. Thick. Shaved kitty, but not shower-fresh, as you might expect from someone hosting at a hotel. I don't think anyone is nutting in her (except, of course, her man / ager), but she had a sticky, tacky consistency to her. Probably has alot of turnover and not much cleanup in between.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/778638523658

    Freaky and fun 200 qv outcall. Took a gamble on this one. I hoped for bare for that rate, but she said she does not offer bare. I was horny, so I went ahead with it. Arrival to me a couple hours later, not timely. Small titties, big booty. Average looks. DATY tasted good and clean. Brief CBJ, just enough to get some wood from me, only offered K9, no complaints about pace or how hard I hit. Busted in bag, no help with cleanup, as she dressed quickly and bounced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...c/853551149135

    This was a 100 qv cardate (for which she tried to squeeze 150 from me). Looks considerably thicker than she does in photos. To be fair, I must have focused on older photos and I read somewhere that she put on some pounds while vacationing (although I did not discuss anything personal with her). Reclined in passenger seat in abandoned area to which we drove. I hopped over, she rolled on bag and proceeded to give CBJ for about 90 seconds. I hadn't had any in a while, so just smelling pussy got me hard, so I slid in and didn't last long before I popped. Dropped her back off at spot. Dunno if she stays there or just uses as meeting point. Friendly link worth repeating.
    A supreme effort. I did a little searching on Skip and could only find Linda's ad. Other links are dead. Shifty ladies.

    Do you have pics or info on Stormy or Candi Otherwise thanks so much for sharing this info! Good Hunting.

  8. #7043
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...y/562538031332

    New ad. Definitely worth the coin. I have been seeing her consistently for a good month now. We had a wild time partying with some drinks and 420. BBFSWCIP this time around didn't even have to ask, we just went with the flow. Before the main show she warmed me up with super sloppy head with tons of gagging and DT, made her lose a bit of lunch but that turned me on even more and she wanted to keep the show going. Who am I to say no? Still the same aggressive energizer bunny fucking until I blew a load in her. She kept going though and ruined my first orgasm so I pinned her down and kept going until I properly blew another load in her. We both cleaned up and lay there a while. Third round was definitely on the menu at no cost but I was completely drained and had to kick her out (she's a bit crazy).
    200 for a qv is nuts, third round? Holy cow, if you could do that you are either 17 or more of a man than I. (LOL) Guessing you opted for more than 15 minutes, if so what are her rates for additional time.

  9. #7042

    Qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask / request. I get the idea that it's possible though. YMMV. She's a wild one so for her price point, I'd ask her.
    Hey sent you a PM.

  10. #7041

    Bad visit Waterbury

    Saw a cheap date (first warning but I was dumb), 60 for a QV. I think what the hell, sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/702068738788

    Not only is this unbelievably chonky, she's not attractive in the slightest to me (she looks worse than her pictures), and she starts off my putting on a thick rubber. She just blows you for 5 minutes with barely any action. No bare, no handjob, solely condom sucking. I couldn't anywhere near hard enough and just left feeling sad and disappointed.

    Don't see this girl, fellow mongers. She's not worth it.

  11. #7040
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Outcall only kills it for me. $200 QV + a room puts her in another price point.
    Agreed. For that kind of number, I can see Lady M for the full hour of fun or others such as Jenny. But, to each their own.

  12. #7039

    Porshe scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    What you may find behind those doors is anybody guess but it's not going to be this girl. Whoever is posting this is using a "semi-famous" Instagram model pics. Maybe semi famous is a stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    You cracked the case, link is now dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by FooManly  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Saw an ad tonight for this girl Porsha and didn't see anything on my search. Does anyone have any information on her? She good or bad or non existent? What does she offer. If you've seen her? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/193671139764
    Yea I posted about her a few days ago in New Haven forum. Stolen pics. Real girl is in OH. She asks for a deposit.

  13. #7038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Had another date with her. Still wild as ever, I highly recommend. She's worth the initial price and subsequent visits have gotten much better each time. Seems like no one on here is seeing her though besides a few. Get her while you can, she's a party girl and we all know how that goes.
    Outcall only kills it for me. $200 QV + a room puts her in another price point.

  14. #7037

    Mila = scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DJohnson555  [View Original Post]
    I should've listened to all the bad reports, but sadly my other head was doing the thinking. She is a deposit scammer and should not be trusted. Do not ever send these women deposit money!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...l/238957472140
    I had her scam me in southington too. Took the money and then said she hurt her tooth and couldn't do anything. Offered a weak HJ. Also not as cute as pics would lead you to believe.

  15. #7036

    Tatted spinner

    Had another date with her. Still wild as ever, I highly recommend. She's worth the initial price and subsequent visits have gotten much better each time. Seems like no one on here is seeing her though besides a few. Get her while you can, she's a party girl and we all know how that goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape