Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 376 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 5637
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4227

    Hudson

    Did anyone else get a text from a 715 number about Asian Massage reopening in a new location on Pearson Dr in Hudson?

    Got it yesterday and I'm baffled / creeped out by it. I googled the number and didn't get any AMPs, just some guy that lives in New Richmond (FastPeopleSearch). The only places that I have been to in Hudson were Best Time, I went a few times several years back before they went legit, and then once to Health Massage, also a while back. If this is from an actual AMP, they had to have kept my number for at least a couple of years which is the part that creeps me out.

  2. #4226
    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Cherry / King Spa (Burnsville) and Summer Spa (Cottage Grove) are both sure things. Warning though. Summer Spa appears to be owned by the same crew who runs Maple Leaf, if that matters to you.
    What is the name of the new massage place in Wayzata?

  3. #4225
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogs  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all I'm the guy who reported on the potential theft at Maple Leaf. Been a while since I've been on here, haven't been to Maple Leaf since the incident, still don't plan on going back. One thing I've learned in life is that if someone is trying to pull something like that, it isn't the first time they have done it, and obviously I don't want something like that to happen to someone else. Sucks to see that Mia is gone, she had an awesome ass, I think I saw her within the first couple of days that she was working, when she walked in the room and I saw her butt I knew I had to see it. I tossed her an extra $20 to do the flip without pants and she did it. Now that she isn't there there is 0 reason for me to ever want to return.

    I know some of why'all will still want to go and that's fine, and I read my last report and I think I typed it when I was pretty heated from the attempted theft, I typed it as I thought it and I should have done a better job to elaborate on which girl it was. I don't remember any of their names, minus Mia of course, and knowing they do rotations makes it even harder LOL.

    It wasn't the granny that worked there, it wasn't the chubby girl or the big girl that work there either. She was short, skinnier, had pretty decent sized boobs but no butt (which is the worst build imo). She definitely gave me an "American" name when I got there. It's been a while. If I had to guess I'd say she was around 40 ish? Long black hair that was down the whole time.

    I was laying down on the table, with my eyes shut relaxing, because she had given me a pretty good massage. She left the room to get the towel, when she returned, I heard her enter the room and after like 3 minutes I realized she hadn't used the towel on me, and when I opened my eyes she was holding my wallet in one hand and my phone that was lit up on the lock screen in her other. That's when I jumped up and confronted her. She was really sneaky and took advantage of the situation, I had already had the HE and was relaxing, I still had gunk on me from the HE. Luckily I had no cash on me and my phone was locked.

    In other news, anyone have a recommendation for an AMP to check out in the TC area this weekend? Trying to get an HE but there is no way I'm going to Maple. I know Harmony opened a new location on Wayzata that I might check out. Let me know in DMs because I'm hurting now that Maple Leaf is Ground Zero for me lmao.
    Cherry / King Spa (Burnsville) and Summer Spa (Cottage Grove) are both sure things. Warning though. Summer Spa appears to be owned by the same crew who runs Maple Leaf, if that matters to you.

  4. #4224

    Maple Leaf Situation

    Hey why'all I'm the guy who reported on the potential theft at Maple Leaf. Been a while since I've been on here, haven't been to Maple Leaf since the incident, still don't plan on going back. One thing I've learned in life is that if someone is trying to pull something like that, it isn't the first time they have done it, and obviously I don't want something like that to happen to someone else. Sucks to see that Mia is gone, she had an awesome ass, I think I saw her within the first couple of days that she was working, when she walked in the room and I saw her butt I knew I had to see it. I tossed her an extra $20 to do the flip without pants and she did it. Now that she isn't there there is 0 reason for me to ever want to return.

    I know some of why'all will still want to go and that's fine, and I read my last report and I think I typed it when I was pretty heated from the attempted theft, I typed it as I thought it and I should have done a better job to elaborate on which girl it was. I don't remember any of their names, minus Mia of course, and knowing they do rotations makes it even harder LOL.

    It wasn't the granny that worked there, it wasn't the chubby girl or the big girl that work there either. She was short, skinnier, had pretty decent sized boobs but no butt (which is the worst build imo). She definitely gave me an "American" name when I got there. It's been a while. If I had to guess I'd say she was around 40 ish? Long black hair that was down the whole time.

    I was laying down on the table, with my eyes shut relaxing, because she had given me a pretty good massage. She left the room to get the towel, when she returned, I heard her enter the room and after like 3 minutes I realized she hadn't used the towel on me, and when I opened my eyes she was holding my wallet in one hand and my phone that was lit up on the lock screen in her other. That's when I jumped up and confronted her. She was really sneaky and took advantage of the situation, I had already had the HE and was relaxing, I still had gunk on me from the HE. Luckily I had no cash on me and my phone was locked.

    In other news, anyone have a recommendation for an AMP to check out in the TC area this weekend? Trying to get an HE but there is no way I'm going to Maple. I know Harmony opened a new location on Wayzata that I might check out. Let me know in DMs because I'm hurting now that Maple Leaf is Ground Zero for me lmao.

  5. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHStudios  [View Original Post]
    Went to Shun Kang a week ago for a massage and was hoping for some basic service. Was greeted by an older woman who showed me the room but a younger lady came into the room for a massage. We hit it off during the massage chatting about food and whatnot and I thought this would be a sure thing for a level 1 finish. After the back massage was complete I flipped over and just received a regular massage on the front and that was it. I'm not from this area and I'm used to the lady tapping the boys and asking "it ok?" and then going from there but that obviously didn't happen here. After I got dressed tipped and thanked the woman I asked if next time we can do the boys also and she smiled and said "SHHHH". Would like to line up something this week. Is it worth it to go back and try again or should I try elsewhere? Should I go back and then straight up ask before the massage starts?
    Yeah sounds like she is down to play, but may not have gotten that signal from ya earlier. Around here, you should be able to tell if L1 is on the table pretty quickly once she starts working around your ass. Tbh tho, my last visit to shun kang was meh. Requested tip was high for a meh finish. There's better not too far away. Refer to previous posts in this thread.

  6. #4222
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHStudios  [View Original Post]
    Went to Shun Kang a week ago for a massage and was hoping for some basic service. Was greeted by an older woman who showed me the room but a younger lady came into the room for a massage. We hit it off during the massage chatting about food and whatnot and I thought this would be a sure thing for a level 1 finish. After the back massage was complete I flipped over and just received a regular massage on the front and that was it. I'm not from this area and I'm used to the lady tapping the boys and asking "it ok?" and then going from there but that obviously didn't happen here. After I got dressed tipped and thanked the woman I asked if next time we can do the boys also and she smiled and said "SHHHH". Would like to line up something this week. Is it worth it to go back and try again or should I try elsewhere? Should I go back and then straight up ask before the massage starts?
    In MN you have to signal and hope. Lay face down without the towel, point your junk down, give the right moans / signals if teased without being creepy. Reassure during / after the flip. It's good you connected with her but at some point you just have to ask. I wouldn't wait until after the session unless it was a legit therapist who gave some hints.

  7. #4221

    Shun Kang Strikeout

    Went to Shun Kang a week ago for a massage and was hoping for some basic service. Was greeted by an older woman who showed me the room but a younger lady came into the room for a massage. We hit it off during the massage chatting about food and whatnot and I thought this would be a sure thing for a level 1 finish. After the back massage was complete I flipped over and just received a regular massage on the front and that was it. I'm not from this area and I'm used to the lady tapping the boys and asking "it ok?" and then going from there but that obviously didn't happen here. After I got dressed tipped and thanked the woman I asked if next time we can do the boys also and she smiled and said "SHHHH". Would like to line up something this week. Is it worth it to go back and try again or should I try elsewhere? Should I go back and then straight up ask before the massage starts?

  8. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by Loran70  [View Original Post]

    Other reports look like they were made to promote ones own location, as the author has very few reports in this geographic region, and similiar glowing reports at other regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]

    I seriously doubt anyone here has any connection to any of these AMP's.
    I definitely could be wrong but I was assuming they weren't talking about AMPs but instead about the posts and user thread about a couple of agencies.

  9. #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I'm guilty of this, and to respond: Eh. I just straight up don't bother with the names. I always forget even if I do ask. In my view, the AMP itself dictates what's available moreso than the particular masseuse around here. I don't think I've seen anyone truly worth remembering yet.

    I seriously doubt anyone here has any connection to any of these AMP's.

    Maybe someday, when or IF the TC becomes a booming mecca of AMP's and FS, I'll really focus on finding an ATF and remembering the name. For now, I'll go anywhere people have gotten action.
    Same. I don't ask a name unless I intend to ask for them again. Which is very rare here in the cities.

  10. #4218
    Quote Originally Posted by Loran70  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed something with reports here. Some reports are fantastic results about a location, yet the author does not post a provider name. Sometimes a very negative result, and no provider name given. Other times details of a place don't match up with my own experiece at a location.

    When I visit a location, I always ask the providers name, and they always seem to give me a name. I also introduce myself, so during a future visit they are more likely to remember me. It helps when revisiting a location, to make an appointment with a favorite, or to avoid a provider.

    Some reports feel like they are only for puffing up someones own status as the big man on the board. Every hobby and every board has these.

    Other reports look like they were made to promote ones own location, as the author has very few reports in this geographic region, and similiar glowing reports at other regions.

    When you visit, politely ask her name.
    I'm guilty of this, and to respond: Eh. I just straight up don't bother with the names. I always forget even if I do ask. In my view, the AMP itself dictates what's available moreso than the particular masseuse around here. I don't think I've seen anyone truly worth remembering yet.

    I seriously doubt anyone here has any connection to any of these AMP's.

    Maybe someday, when or IF the TC becomes a booming mecca of AMP's and FS, I'll really focus on finding an ATF and remembering the name. For now, I'll go anywhere people have gotten action.

  11. #4217

    Complete reports

    I've noticed something with reports here. Some reports are fantastic results about a location, yet the author does not post a provider name. Sometimes a very negative result, and no provider name given. Other times details of a place don't match up with my own experiece at a location.

    When I visit a location, I always ask the providers name, and they always seem to give me a name. I also introduce myself, so during a future visit they are more likely to remember me. It helps when revisiting a location, to make an appointment with a favorite, or to avoid a provider.

    Some reports feel like they are only for puffing up someones own status as the big man on the board. Every hobby and every board has these.

    Other reports look like they were made to promote ones own location, as the author has very few reports in this geographic region, and similiar glowing reports at other regions.

    When you visit, politely ask her name.

  12. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I said I would be wary to return to Maple. That didn't stop my monger brain from taking over. That and it's just too convenient for me when I get a spare hour to spend.

    I can thankfully say that (at least on this visit) I didn't see the ol flat ass granny who I don't like seeing there. My visit was only a 30 minute, but service is just as usual.

    I'm not sure if the 30's, pretty 6/10 I had is the ratchet one that tried to steal from the bad report. I still did keep a close eye on my stuff though. Kept all my stuff on the door hooks that are in clean line of sight.

    Can also now confirm that Maple and Summer Spa have to be run by the same peeps. I took stock of the candy bowl and drink fridges at both locations. Same exact stuff. And same level of service available too, down to the same rate.

    I wanted to be a bit mad at Maple for that whole stealing debacle, but I can't really give them up either because of the convenience and service I get.
    I agree. Like you, I went back to Maple. I was more wary of going back because Mia isn't there then the story about the pockets. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. But Maple just hits different now that Mia is gone. No one else there is even in her ballpark as far as looks or service. Sigh.

    I'll have to check out Summer Spa. Been looking for a new haunt.

  13. #4215

    ML situation

    Yeah, I said I would be wary to return to Maple. That didn't stop my monger brain from taking over. That and it's just too convenient for me when I get a spare hour to spend.

    I can thankfully say that (at least on this visit) I didn't see the ol flat ass granny who I don't like seeing there. My visit was only a 30 minute, but service is just as usual.

    I'm not sure if the 30's, pretty 6/10 I had is the ratchet one that tried to steal from the bad report. I still did keep a close eye on my stuff though. Kept all my stuff on the door hooks that are in clean line of sight.

    Can also now confirm that Maple and Summer Spa have to be run by the same peeps. I took stock of the candy bowl and drink fridges at both locations. Same exact stuff. And same level of service available too, down to the same rate.

    I wanted to be a bit mad at Maple for that whole stealing debacle, but I can't really give them up either because of the convenience and service I get.

  14. #4214

    Any Intel on Lotus Spa in Fridley?

    I saw the ad on Craigslist and did a search here.

    I found no info, perhaps I missed the report.

    Anybody been there yet?

  15. #4213
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche205  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if the Acadia environment is better.

    I gave up on it as they were always older, the door was always left an inch or two open, and they always seemed paranoid the owner / manager would catch them.

    There were better options, but if they have addressed these issues, I may consider returning as well.
    Seriously? I was thinking about making the drive out there but if it's to see old ladies I'll pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape