Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 24532
-
08-25-24 21:11 #20947Senior Member

Posts: 105You'll care if / when it backfires
That happened to me once-- two crackhead women in the bathroom, the girl who greeted was an ugly catfish. I said I was leaving, she demanded money and the other girls came out to attack me. One hit me over the head with something and caused me to bleed. If I had been paying cash, they probably would have gotten it. This experience was a big learning lesson and I explore totally non-reviewed prospects less frequently now.
Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy
[View Original Post]
So, IMO, it is very good advice.
-
08-25-24 18:50 #20946Senior Member

Posts: 1065You'll figure it out. My favorite Baltimore bathroom shocker from this form. The guy jumping out of the bathroom with the shotgun. The Senior monger that happened to likes to fill them up like a jelly doughnut.
Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 07:48 #20945Senior Member

Posts: 28She is in recovery and dealing with some legal issues, out of the game. At least for now, hopefully for good!
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 23:10 #20944Banned Member

Posts: 173That would almost never happens. Most boyfriends and pimps don't want to be there.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
I could care less who it's in there. If they want to join. M all the more fun.
-
08-24-24 21:00 #20943Senior Member

Posts: 304Rimmers
Which girls are giving the good rim jobs these days? Since Vanessa retired and jewel has been put the game a while it's been tough finding a go-to. Kiara not withstanding when I can find her. Prefer not to go to the streets. Hoping one of you guys have a solid recommendation.
-
08-24-24 17:47 #20942Senior Member

Posts: 1065Would it bother you if it was the pimp? Would it bother you if it was the boyfriend? Would it bother the boyfriend if you said, "I'm filling this kitty up now" do you think girls tell their boyfriend? Hey this guy fills me up all the time. Girls don't want other girls, knowing their business either.
Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy
[View Original Post]
You'll never know who's in the bathroom unless you check. One time there was an NBA basketball player in the shower. I wasn't sure if I was gonna fight him or if I should ask for his autograph. Keep in mind I'm completely naked and thankfully the situation turned out pretty chill.
-
08-24-24 12:59 #20941Senior Member

Posts: 3005Hey how is her incall location is she independent or has a pimp and what's her rates I'll travel to see her is she's worth it.
Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 10:12 #20940Banned Member

Posts: 173Why does it matter if the girl is in the bathroom LOL.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 08:37 #20939Banned Member

Posts: 275Corrie
This one has been around for a while although I have never seen her. You can search around on southern maryland EB and see reviews of old numbers of her. She travels but typically was out of Chuck county and NOVA.
Originally Posted by Franchise2
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 07:29 #20938Senior Member

Posts: 1065Someone in the bathroom
When I enter the room. If the bathroom door is not open, I immediately ask if I can wash my hands or ask to use the restroom. This must happen before any type of donation. If the provider tells me her girlfriend is in the bathroom. You can always say I gotta run back to the car for more donation. Be right back is an easy way out. I tell the provider. Your friend can come out. Watch me fork you or she can leave the room. If that doesn't work, I leave.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 00:43 #20937Senior Member

Posts: 196Corrie in whitemarsh
Has anyone seen the blonde MILF Sicilian corrie in the whitemarsh Rosedale area?. She reminds me of brandy. Brandy won't be back til Sept. I can't wait! But I'm feeling the itch and can't wait. I'm hoping she's half as good as brandy. Any intel, on this one. Cause it ltgtbt.
-
08-23-24 23:19 #20936Banned Member

Posts: 173Time
Many girls double book clients because they get many no shows.
Sometimes they will have you wait until they're done with a client then come up with an excuse.
Some girls are high volume and will have to take showers or freshen up in between and take too long getting ready.
Some girls nod out / pass out from their candy use.
Some girls who are heavy candy users have lost all sense / perception of time. This is the most common experience I've dealt with.
-
08-23-24 23:15 #20935Regular Member

Posts: 4I Agree she was my go to!
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 23:09 #20934Senior Member

Posts: 151Nikki bowties
I saw Nikki bowties since she came back and yeah she has marks on her chest. And of course some of the pics are from her best days. But she is willing to send current pics also. She is still a nice girl, a fun time, does BBBJ and BBFS and made me enjoy my visit. I'm definitely glad she's back (for our sakes) and would recommend giving her a shot for at least the QV.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 21:31 #20933Senior Member

Posts: 39Found another big breasted one that looks great. So many options.
Anyone ever seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/173936128
https://callescort.org/410-784-9110








Reply With Quote




