Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 116 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1738
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #853

    Minimum age difference for being a SB?

    Lots of older women on seeking. In fact, a woman 5 years older than me wanted to be my sb and said that $300 was "WAYYYYY TOOOO LOW. " That gave me a good laugh!

    A guy my age can go into any higher-end cocktail lounge and find someone her age and looks for free.

    Anyway, I draw the limit at 15 years, if she was smoking hot, but I prefer 25-30 years age difference.

  2. #852

    Trade Info

    Not sure if this is allowed but I'm hoping someone is willing to trade contact information. I'd rather get verified user from here than deal with the buying tokens. I'm interested in finding someone between 18-21. Hopefully this is okay.

  3. #851
    SirCumsalot70
    Guest

    Secret Benefits is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by WestValMonger  [View Original Post]
    It seems there are a lot of different website options for sugar dating.

    Which one do you guys like and why?
    I've tried secret benefits. It's a token based system so the site has many robot profiles that will send out messages to bait chaps into using their tokens and spending money. The only good thing is that it requires a verification video from the ladies. I don't think they realize it posts it so most of them have no makeup and no filters on so you see what they really look like. No need for the pool test L O L. At least you know what you're getting with the few real women but I personally don't think it's worth it. Tokens to message, tokens to open a message, tokens to see private photos so it can end up being more expensive than SA depending upon how many ladies you talk to. There are lots of scammers on SA too but at least I don't have to pay to see their message only to find out they're fake ha ha.

  4. #850
    SirCumsalot70
    Guest

    New to Phx

    Hi boys,

    I'm new to Phx but not new to SA. I was previously in a small town where there weren't many options (but most were okay with a just a few hundred bucks L O L). I've looked through the thread and I'm very grateful for the intel you all have provided. Seems many of the Phx ladies think they're worth 1 k ha ha so your posts saves me a lot of time! I'll repay the favor with intel of my own as I start meeting the Phx ladies.

    Good luck out there.

  5. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by WestValMonger  [View Original Post]
    It seems there are a lot of different website options for sugar dating.

    Which one do you guys like and why?
    Seeking is my favorite. A few fakes and flakes, but easy to weed out.

  6. #848

    Sugar websites

    It seems there are a lot of different website options for sugar dating.

    Which one do you guys like and why?

  7. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Did she talk your ear off?
    Seeing a young pretty girl who did what she did to herself was a turn off. So whatever she said was never heard.

  8. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Cute little girl with a tiny body. Face tattoo was a major turn off. Condom required. Bad head. 400. I should have countered with 200.2nd round made me feel like she was doing me a favor.
    Seen her a few times. Did she talk your ear off?

  9. #845

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Cute little girl with a tiny body. Face tattoo was a major turn off. Condom required. Bad head. 400. I should have countered with 200.2nd round made me feel like she was doing me a favor.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-8885fdcb0536
    That sucks and not in a good way. The small ink on her face or she's got more? Hard to tell with those graphics she planted on herself.

    She is cute!

  10. #844

    Won't repeat

    Cute little girl with a tiny body. Face tattoo was a major turn off. Condom required. Bad head. 400. I should have countered with 200.2nd round made me feel like she was doing me a favor.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-8885fdcb0536

  11. #843

    Trophies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    I've recorded every single one. It's kind of a trophy thing for me LOL.
    I collect their panties, if they wear panties.

  12. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2005  [View Original Post]
    Has any SA gals allowed you guys to record?
    I have discreetly recorded most of the girls I've been with. Also, during ppm negotiation, and I don't like her offer, I ask if she's cool with recording.

  13. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2005  [View Original Post]
    Has any SA gals allowed you guys to record?
    I've recorded every single one. It's kind of a trophy thing for me LOL.

  14. #840

    Pro on Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or all her photos on PD looks fake? It's almost like she pasted her face onto those bodies!

    The only photo that looks OK is the one on seeking by the tree. And she wants how much??
    Too many red flags with her. Her pics look photoshopped. She runs ads on PD in Phoenix and Flagstaff at the same time. Her reviews on PD are pretty generic but PD reviews are unreliable anyway. In her ads on PD, she wants a deposit, which is always a red flag. She looks good and I'd be tempted to give her a try if I had some reliable intel on her but with the red flags and the 900 price point on PD, she's a hard pass.

  15. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2005  [View Original Post]
    Has any SA gals allowed you guys to record?
    I've had one that allowed it, it all depends on the person and their comfort level I would imagine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape