Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 274 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3448
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Rog 11

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    Went to 11 early this week, girl practically pulled me in the door! Yang Yang. Is her name, soft and smooth, great attitude and nice tits. Did an hour an had CFS for $. 5. Will repeat. He says she is 30, probably not to far off. Much older lady there I saw on the way out. Sophia maybe mid 50's. Got a little bit more the full hour and the massage wasn't too bad actually, though she did it after the deed. Tried to phone ahead, no luck. English is not strong with Yang Yang but she's friendly and funny. Uses the app to communicate for more complicated things. I appreciate help being new in the area, thanks! Again.
    Called and was told they moved, sent new address as 3 osgood I'm Methooin.

  2. #3447

    Rog8 rs 11

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoDunn  [View Original Post]
    If FS is your priority both number 8 and 11 offer it but the girls at #8 tend to be younger and prettier.
    Went to 11 early this week, girl practically pulled me in the door! Yang Yang. Is her name, soft and smooth, great attitude and nice tits. Did an hour an had CFS for $. 5. Will repeat. He says she is 30, probably not to far off. Much older lady there I saw on the way out. Sophia maybe mid 50's. Got a little bit more the full hour and the massage wasn't too bad actually, though she did it after the deed. Tried to phone ahead, no luck. English is not strong with Yang Yang but she's friendly and funny. Uses the app to communicate for more complicated things. I appreciate help being new in the area, thanks! Again.

  3. #3446

    Tewks Latinas Either Closed or OTR

    After finding a number and confirming an ad from April that it was what I was looking for I tried texting the legendary Tewksbury Brazilian outfit for the past two weeks. No response. Either they're only taking known clients or they've closed / moved shop.

  4. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAce69  [View Original Post]
    Any intell on Lotus in Tewksbury?

    I feel like it's been around a while.
    Well, sort of. I was there a few times about 2 1/2 years ago. There was a lady who called herself Lisa. Fairly attractive, though nothing great. Pretty good English. Only standard service as far as I could tell. I have no idea who is there now.

  5. #3444

    Lotus on Main st Tewksbury

    Any intell on Lotus in Tewksbury?

    I feel like it's been around a while.

  6. #3443

    Two five six westford st

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Rubmaps had it closed now it has it open. Has anyone tried? I would TOFTT but it's a long drive! Any info appreciated.
    That's the second time it's been closed in a matter of months.

  7. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Rubmaps had it closed now it has it open. Has anyone tried? I would TOFTT but it's a long drive! Any info appreciated.
    It is very much closed.

  8. #3441

    256 Westford

    Rubmaps had it closed now it has it open. Has anyone tried? I would TOFTT but it's a long drive! Any info appreciated.

  9. #3440

    New Dew

    Had a good session with Iva.

    Fun and flirty personality. She has some curves, firm with a nice set up top.

    Decent looks. Not young but not a granny.

    English was ok no translator needed for basics, but not enough for conversation.

    She's here for a bit and then Sasa will be back.

    There was another girl there but I didn't see her, so I'm not sure if it was another new girl or if it was Wiewie.

    Iva and Sasa would be my favorites so far.

  10. #3439
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    What is the address / shop name as there's more than one place on main st?
    1215 Main st.

  11. #3438
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    Lots of LEO in front of this place tonight and every other shop in the complex was closed. Just beware.
    What is the address / shop name as there's more than one place on main st?

  12. #3437
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    Which place on Main St? There's more than one.
    Lots of LEO in front of this place tonight and every other shop in the complex was closed. Just beware.

  13. #3436
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that the old reports were deleted (about 7 reports), only one report is present.

    I've never seen reports deleted.
    I saw this in the Boston thread on Finale st or how ever its spelled. It also seems to happen after a nearby bust. I think people panic and pull reviews down. That said whether it's the site itself or people just entertaining themselves they do seem to have a bunch of bogus reviews. Several places I have been to just did not sound right. Also weeks can go by with nothing relevant happening. PM like on this site seems to have the best value.

  14. #3435

    Ro8 ers

    Went to see Coco the other day. Was disappointed that it wasn't the same Coco as last year. She was typical AMP worker. 40's, natural Cs, decent ass, had at lest one kid. Decent massage and ending. She wanted 2 up front, which I did enjoy so we didn't have the awkward stop in the middle. I will usually do this with girls I know and trust. Probably won't repeat.

  15. #3434

    New at Lav?

    Just left Lav in Meth and there's a new (to me) lady. LiLi is her name. You want big booty and big tittys on a cute Asian, she is definitely your go to. Massage was very hard but took her time on the fun part.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape