Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 2877
-
09-04-24 00:16 #2517Senior Member

Posts: 54Snap?
Someone told me to look at your Snapchat recommended adds. I did, and one of them was a provider. A Rebecca from Stratford, was at the casino last week. Says no deposit. Anyone know her or met someone from snap?
-
09-03-24 18:42 #2516Regular Member

Posts: 24Biracial Beauty
Has anyone seen this one? Sorry if it's already been posted about in the past. Don't have a name to search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/829793448021
-
09-03-24 12:19 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 312Uhaul bella?
Are you talking about Bella who got hit by the Uhaul? She used to be in Stratford not too long ago and prior to that I believe she was up near Shelton. I was told she was sick. I hope she's feeling better soon. She's a nice woman and gives great head too.
Originally Posted by Jonma
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 12:29 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 43Bella "Best BBJ around"
Anyone know what happened to her? She used to post all the time but I haven't seen her since last year.
Originally Posted by Jonma
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 20:13 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 107Lol
For all the times they scammed us this is so funny lmao mongers up 1 these stupid girls up a million.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 16:37 #2512Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
08-26-24 08:59 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 976Wasnt she around a while back and there was some trouble. Her and another girls traveling together or something. Maybe underage or traffic or something.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 21:29 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 1230Does the BB on the plate mean bareback!?
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 19:58 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 312Hahaha
When I 1st saw this I wondered if that was one of our cars driving away in the pictures. Does someone want to take credit?
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 19:50 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 2147Alexis
I've seen Alexis a few times, and she's definitely worth the visit. The photos are accurate unless she's made a significant change since I last saw her six months ago.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-24-24 18:25 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 114Salute or no?
For all the times us mongers have been scammed I don't know how to feel about this.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...t/050166191308
-
08-23-24 20:51 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 312Been talking with her but haven't seen her yet. Her photos are accurate? Where abouts in Shelton is she?
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 19:46 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 207Alexis Shelton Milford Norwalk
Howdy.
Try this Alexis. Fun!! Slight premium but full menu offered as on the list. Nice girl if your nice. I grabbed her a drink and she sipped it and then gave me a nice hot greeting on my cock as I stood in awe in the room. Then we got undressed and started the fun. Ask about a swim date if the hotel has a pool. That's fun too, Especially with a sauna if no families are around.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...4/437538901610
Good Hunting Swordsman.
-
08-21-24 10:54 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 886Looks nothing like her pics. Don't bother. I was intrigued by her pouty look and hour glass looking thick figure but in person her hour glass is only visible from a side profile. No actual shape. Face looks kind of odd and she's def a loof. Much more photogenic than anything I guess. I won't sauly she had a bad attitude or anything but def not my taste.
Originally Posted by Mike333
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 23:20 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 312DEEP THROAT Submisive Freak
This girl pops up from time to time. She used to advertise almost daily claiming Milford but now she says she's got a BPT incall. I've always liked her look and tried to make contact a few times but no reply. Has anybody ever gotten thru to her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/519187101441









Reply With Quote






