Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 192 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2487
    I don't know the one your talking about off the top of my head but this one claims straight up Caucasian. Typically even white girls with a smidgen of Latina blood will claim it. Who knows maybe someone else remembers her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Idk if you guys remember the cute brazilian girl that was around a couple years back. She worked at a dental office or some shit, said she was saving up money to open her own spot LOL.

    She was pretty chill and then started doing blow then disappeared off face of the earth. Is this her? She had a very distinct face and this looks like her, would love to see her again if so: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...3/384899728464.

  2. #2486
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she is ok she looks a little messed up now, like she did a little something too much.
    Hi Hoser, I haven't saw her since beginning of the year. The few times I saw her I always had a good time. Sad if she has hit bottom.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  3. #2485

    Brazilian?

    Idk if you guys remember the cute brazilian girl that was around a couple years back. She worked at a dental office or some shit, said she was saving up money to open her own spot LOL.

    She was pretty chill and then started doing blow then disappeared off face of the earth. Is this her? She had a very distinct face and this looks like her, would love to see her again if so: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...3/384899728464.

  4. #2484

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple Alexis. The one in the photos is real. She enjoys what she does and will take good care of you if you hit it off with her.

    Enjoy and stay safe.

    PA.
    Are you sure she is ok she looks a little messed up now, like she did a little something too much.

  5. #2483

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I did attempt to research Alexis but I found what I think are neg reviews of a different girl. If anybody knows this chick let me know. I'm trying to find something local that can be somewhat of a regular in the Stratford Milford Shelton area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/186240894063
    There are a couple Alexis. The one in the photos is real. She enjoys what she does and will take good care of you if you hit it off with her.

    Enjoy and stay safe.

    PA.

  6. #2482

    Nic3

    It's difficult to find someone of decent quality in this trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    She is fun. Bit talky. But once its on its on. Great GFE Skills. She has OF as well. I do not subscribe to any OF.

    Have fun and be nice and you'll be rewarded with a Great time.

    Last week I Picked her up and spent two hours with her for two rounds at a local Motel.

    She recently fell and had some Symptoms of a Concussion but her skills have not suffered.

    Good Hunting.

    After We ordered Chinese dumplings to go in Milford. Dumpling House had great food.

  7. #2481

    Alexis Shelton BPT

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I did attempt to research Alexis but I found what I think are neg reviews of a different girl. If anybody knows this chick let me know. I'm trying to find something local that can be somewhat of a regular in the Stratford Milford Shelton area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/186240894063
    She is fun. Bit talky. But once its on its on. Great GFE Skills. She has OF as well. I do not subscribe to any OF.

    Have fun and be nice and you'll be rewarded with a Great time.

    Last week I Picked her up and spent two hours with her for two rounds at a local Motel.

    She recently fell and had some Symptoms of a Concussion but her skills have not suffered.

    Good Hunting.

    After We ordered Chinese dumplings to go in Milford. Dumpling House had great food.

  8. #2480

    Alexis

    I did attempt to research Alexis but I found what I think are neg reviews of a different girl. If anybody knows this chick let me know. I'm trying to find something local that can be somewhat of a regular in the Stratford Milford Shelton area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/186240894063
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240801_144854_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240801_144902_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240801_144909_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #2479

    Thick white redhead

    Saw her in Milford last year. GFE was only lip kissing. LAckluster performance and at the time was bigger than in the pics. Good Hunting!

  10. #2478

    Was around before like 6 + months ago

    I remember seei g her posted like 6 + months ago in New Haven area. Can't remember the name she was using (maybe Cammie) and she was reviewed a few time with some good and some not so good.

  11. #2477

  12. #2476

  13. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by Djp2020  [View Original Post]
    Tatted redhead with dreads advertising in Shelton. Looks familiar but no name in the ad. Anyone seen her or have a name to search for reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/665841775998
    BBJ skills are prob the best I've ever seen.

  14. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by Djp2020  [View Original Post]
    Tatted redhead with dreads advertising in Shelton. Looks familiar but no name in the ad. Anyone seen her or have a name to search for reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/665841775998
    Saw her in branford. She wanted 1. 5 for qv I was like hell no, but I liked her look. Got her to do a bbj instead for less. She said she usually doesn't get naked but did. Ok body, nice tits, sweet enough girl gave a good bbj. Said no CIM so I nut on her tits and she rubbed it on herself like she enjoyed it. Decent amt of rules, won't do FS for less than 1. 5. Hairy pussy. Give her a shot see if you vibe.

  15. #2473

    Kellie

    That's cougar4 u Jane's half-sis. Used to be very thin then went on vacation. Search Kellie in Eastern or Groton threads from a year ago or more back perhaps 5 years now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djp2020  [View Original Post]
    Tatted redhead with dreads advertising in Shelton. Looks familiar but no name in the ad. Anyone seen her or have a name to search for reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/665841775998

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape