Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 1213 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 25713
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Thanks for Steer to Dayton MILF Nikki

    The call escort site isn't one I've visited. I'm aware of its existence but like many, I get roped in by skip the games or escort Babylon. You're giving me a new outlet for pondering poon, much obliged!

    As for MILF Nikki, she's a demographic I enjoy visiting from time to time. I liked her post. She's a Greek-friendly former stripper with reasonable donations. And shes open to doubles with her sister (looks as if she could be a twin). Then you tell me her comms are excellent and I’m left to ask what’s NOT to like? LoL

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent visit with Nikki and it was a good one. She enjoys what she does and I will be making a return visit.

    Comms were right on via text and I was able to set it up within an hour. Her neighborhood isn't the best, but it's not so bad I wouldn't go there again. Note that she bought a house but it's being redone, and at the moment she's living in a "cabin" in the front yard. It's really a large storage shed, but she makes it work as her residence. No a / c or heat, but there are a lot of fans to keep the air moving. Menu is wide open and she takes directions well.

    For those who appreciate a woman with a lot of "experience " I recommend.

    https://callescort.org/937-646-3366

    HD.

  2. #22532

    Nikki

    I had a recent visit with Nikki and it was a good one. She enjoys what she does and I will be making a return visit.

    Comms were right on via text and I was able to set it up within an hour. Her neighborhood isn't the best, but it's not so bad I wouldn't go there again. Note that she bought a house but it's being redone, and at the moment she's living in a "cabin" in the front yard. It's really a large storage shed, but she makes it work as her residence. No a / c or heat, but there are a lot of fans to keep the air moving. Menu is wide open and she takes directions well.

    For those who appreciate a woman with a lot of "experience " I recommend.

    https://callescort.org/937-646-3366

    HD.

  3. #22531

    Another Breezy?

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/412311468606
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_24-8-2024_04630_skipthegames.com.jpeg‎  

  4. #22530
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/596507058540

    Looks fun,

    Anyone see this redhead yet?

    Looks like a great ride.

    A.

    Text with her, sounds legit idk I'll keep doing my homework.
    I haven't partook but I know who she is.

  5. #22529
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/596507058540

    Looks fun,

    Anyone see this redhead yet?

    Looks like a great ride.

    A.

    Text with her, sounds legit idk I'll keep doing my homework.
    She ghosted me twice already. Wasted my time.

  6. #22528

    Anyone partake

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/596507058540

    Looks fun,

    Anyone see this redhead yet?

    Looks like a great ride.

    A.

    Text with her, sounds legit idk I'll keep doing my homework.

  7. #22527

    Elli

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I think Elli, the slender red head from Middletown, moved to Florida.
    I can confirm that Elli left OH. Received a text from her couple weeks ago saying she was no longer in Ohio. She did not say where she went and I did not ask, just wished her well.

  8. #22526

    Elli

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiseart  [View Original Post]
    Is Ella different from Elli? The latter seems to have scrubbed any listings since 10 July and I was ready to finally attempt making contact. TY.
    I think Elli, the slender red head from Middletown, moved to Florida.

  9. #22525

    Just want to confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by HartBr43  [View Original Post]
    I will try to DM you. She hasn't responded yet. I have tried two numbers.
    Is Ella different from Elli? The latter seems to have scrubbed any listings since 10 July and I was ready to finally attempt making contact. TY.

  10. #22524
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this provider. She posts on Dayton Forum buts lists Springfield for location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/106687521076
    Messaged with her a few days ago. Ad says she's in Springfield but she is actually in Huber. Will try to set something up with her sometime soon. I don't think I've seen any reports yet so if you TWFTT let us know.

  11. #22523

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by EzDuzIt  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I've been reading this forum for the past few weeks 24/7 and have been taking in as much info as I can. I'm a newbie when it comes to this but I think I'm finally ready to take the next step and contacting someone for a meet up. I've read every review from the past year and from what I can tell most people have very positive things to say about Mara, Victoria and Jodi. I don't really have a type and honestly I'm a pretty vanilla kinda dude so not looking for anything special. I've seen an ad for a Sexy Sofia and I haven't found any reviews on her. She appears to be very much what I'm attracted to. Or if anyone else has any recommendations for someone who would be a good fit for a first timer I would much appreciate it. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/174853713
    Saw her this week. Communication was good and easy to set an appointment. Rates are only slightly above, but she is young and attractive. She is slightly older than the pics, but that is definitely her and she is tiny. She was very open regarding her menu, but I will go dive into what we did here. She's currently in an area of Dayton that I don't enjoy, but I have been in worse areas. I enjoyed my time with her and look forward to scheduling with her in the future. It will be well worth your time.

  12. #22522
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  13. #22521
    Quote Originally Posted by EzDuzIt  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I've been reading this forum for the past few weeks 24/7 and have been taking in as much info as I can. I'm a newbie when it comes to this but I think I'm finally ready to take the next step and contacting someone for a meet up. I've read every review from the past year and from what I can tell most people have very positive things to say about Mara, Victoria and Jodi. I don't really have a type and honestly I'm a pretty vanilla kinda dude so not looking for anything special. I've seen an ad for a Sexy Sofia and I haven't found any reviews on her. She appears to be very much what I'm attracted to. Or if anyone else has any recommendations for someone who would be a good fit for a first timer I would much appreciate it. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/174853713
    Welcome aboard. I do remember several review on her. She was very skinny. It sounds she is still at the same place from a year or so ago. It's an old apartment.

    She offer one price back then and not a clock watcher. Did anyone find out what was under her arm wrap? In this new ad, none of the pics shows the wrap.

  14. #22520

    Any Recommendations

    Hey everyone,

    I've been reading this forum for the past few weeks 24/7 and have been taking in as much info as I can. I'm a newbie when it comes to this but I think I'm finally ready to take the next step and contacting someone for a meet up. I've read every review from the past year and from what I can tell most people have very positive things to say about Mara, Victoria and Jodi. I don't really have a type and honestly I'm a pretty vanilla kinda dude so not looking for anything special. I've seen an ad for a Sexy Sofia and I haven't found any reviews on her. She appears to be very much what I'm attracted to. Or if anyone else has any recommendations for someone who would be a good fit for a first timer I would much appreciate it. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/174853713

  15. #22519

    Your Inbox is full verbthe Limit

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja  [View Original Post]
    Seen some reviews of Victoria and Jodi on here any contact for Victoria? Also, looking for a good BBBJ and some throat action if possible. Pm me or reply. Senior member from Detroit. Going to be in Springfield and don't know the area well.
    Clean some mail out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape