Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 1213 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22531

    Cait and New Dayton Sofia American Born Spinner

    Cait reached out to Blue on private message a week or so ago.

    I receive messages and text from mongers and "working girls" simi regular.

    Either a monger shares, ladies shares my digits. This is perfectly fine and acceptable.

    Basically wanted to know why Blue hadn't spread her (Cait's) legs. Why no Blue review? Only deserving sluts get a Blue Review.

    Comms were very scarce. Mentioned she had some not so great review. Wanted to dig into the root cause of these. Told her her communications were not good with me.

    Ask for some recent pics! Cait said she would send, never did. Second time I reached, she asked if we talked on Seaking Arrangements?

    Nope sexy, ya reached out to Daddy Blue on USA. Told her she deserves a spanking for not remembering me. Cait said I do deserve to be spanked.

    We all know Mr. Blue loves administering a good spanking to a naughty ****. Cait asked if Blue was available today (Sunday).

    Told her no! Blue has church, mow the lawn and volunteer at the homeless shelter with the new wife.

    Cait doesn't appear to be worthy of Daddy Blue's leg spreading. Cait didn't appear to be interested in scheduling for a latter day.

    Not above spending some gas money and road time. I am just not getting a good feeling Cait is Blue worthy.

    I have reviewed the past posts. Looks like Cait has used different names as well. Usually not a good sign.

    What Blue is truly in need of is a good (decent priced) car cock sucker. I don't need a beauty queen. Just a good suck you silly *****.

    I'm thinking of trying Sofia the new young American Blond spinner. Blue loves young American "born in the USA" hot blooded pink pussy.

    I'm not really into 30 plus fat ass overpriced, over hyped (fake titties, lypo suctioned) want to be famous ladies.

    Thinking I'm going to give this a new young Sofia a good "Blue balls deep pounding" AKA: Blue leg spreading!

    Blond is the new all American Born and Bread young spinner.

    Other Gal is an older advertised photo of a Cait. She appeared to be under the influence of something when we texted.

    To the new Dayton Sofia daddy Blue will be reaching out to see if your worthy of a Blue stamp of approval.

    As a general rule: Blue doesn't eat ***** pussy. I'm thinking I will make an exception for this young blond all American pussy. Gentlemen, I've had pussy from all over the world

    Nothing beats an young all American (English speaking ) lady. Well full disclosure: Blue been enjoying some Asian pussy recentally.

    We all know Blue loves fishnets.



    🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Yes you hit the nail on the head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzAxMDE1NTNkNzgzYjhlNjQxYjE0MjczZDEyNzI0OGY0OTVhODY.jpg‎   8c380666e43202c79aafcf9548bf8b00_f.jpg‎  

  2. #22530

    Rip off

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/321611155377

    Be aware of this one. Speaking from experience.

    Go at own risk.

  3. #22529
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Tryst is usually safe

    First I never give a deposit. Mainly because I do not want to give any information that will lead the lady to me.

    Giving a deposit is like loaning money. You never loan money you cannot afford to lose.

    So 300 for one hour online. If she does see people I bet it is expensive. I will stick with my regular.

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    This sees like a scam.

    Asking for deposit in her ad?

    https://tryst.link/online/elle_03

  4. #22528

    TGTBT Elle?

    This sees like a scam.

    Asking for deposit in her ad?

    https://tryst.link/online/elle_03

  5. #22527

    Dayton

    Everything in Dayton STG.

    Is either a scam or no good? Does anybody have any leads on anything worthwhile?

    Would love to hear it PM me.

  6. #22526

    More than one Sierra

    There's more than one Sierra in town now. Be aware!!

  7. #22525

    Scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/126708892519

    Anybody check this one out once a deposit it's obviously a scam.

  8. #22524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Thanks for Steer to Dayton MILF Nikki

    The call escort site isn't one I've visited. I'm aware of its existence but like many, I get roped in by skip the games or escort Babylon. You're giving me a new outlet for pondering poon, much obliged!

    As for MILF Nikki, she's a demographic I enjoy visiting from time to time. I liked her post. She's a Greek-friendly former stripper with reasonable donations. And shes open to doubles with her sister (looks as if she could be a twin). Then you tell me her comms are excellent and I’m left to ask what’s NOT to like? LoL

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent visit with Nikki and it was a good one. She enjoys what she does and I will be making a return visit.

    Comms were right on via text and I was able to set it up within an hour. Her neighborhood isn't the best, but it's not so bad I wouldn't go there again. Note that she bought a house but it's being redone, and at the moment she's living in a "cabin" in the front yard. It's really a large storage shed, but she makes it work as her residence. No a / c or heat, but there are a lot of fans to keep the air moving. Menu is wide open and she takes directions well.

    For those who appreciate a woman with a lot of "experience " I recommend.

    https://callescort.org/937-646-3366

    HD.

  9. #22523

    Nikki

    I had a recent visit with Nikki and it was a good one. She enjoys what she does and I will be making a return visit.

    Comms were right on via text and I was able to set it up within an hour. Her neighborhood isn't the best, but it's not so bad I wouldn't go there again. Note that she bought a house but it's being redone, and at the moment she's living in a "cabin" in the front yard. It's really a large storage shed, but she makes it work as her residence. No a / c or heat, but there are a lot of fans to keep the air moving. Menu is wide open and she takes directions well.

    For those who appreciate a woman with a lot of "experience " I recommend.

    https://callescort.org/937-646-3366

    HD.

  10. #22522

    Another Breezy?

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/412311468606
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_24-8-2024_04630_skipthegames.com.jpeg‎  

  11. #22521
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/596507058540

    Looks fun,

    Anyone see this redhead yet?

    Looks like a great ride.

    A.

    Text with her, sounds legit idk I'll keep doing my homework.
    I haven't partook but I know who she is.

  12. #22520
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/596507058540

    Looks fun,

    Anyone see this redhead yet?

    Looks like a great ride.

    A.

    Text with her, sounds legit idk I'll keep doing my homework.
    She ghosted me twice already. Wasted my time.

  13. #22519

    Anyone partake

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/596507058540

    Looks fun,

    Anyone see this redhead yet?

    Looks like a great ride.

    A.

    Text with her, sounds legit idk I'll keep doing my homework.

  14. #22518

    Elli

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I think Elli, the slender red head from Middletown, moved to Florida.
    I can confirm that Elli left OH. Received a text from her couple weeks ago saying she was no longer in Ohio. She did not say where she went and I did not ask, just wished her well.

  15. #22517

    Elli

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiseart  [View Original Post]
    Is Ella different from Elli? The latter seems to have scrubbed any listings since 10 July and I was ready to finally attempt making contact. TY.
    I think Elli, the slender red head from Middletown, moved to Florida.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape