Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1223
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by TunnelLicker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been pulled over leaving Four Seasons or come out the front or back with an LE car in the lot. Went last week and when I left what appeared to be a LE UC in the lot.
    Yea. Just avoid it. How awkward first of all. Zero discretion. I mentioned back in July that they're probably building a case. Going to set up a trap one day and nail a bunch of people.

  2. #997

    Zebulon massage new girl Apple

    I got a text to my burner from the mamasan about a new girl named Apple so I decided to check her out. She's pretty cute, maybe 30's, early 40's hard to tell some of them don't age. But she was definitely cute, petite body, solid B cups.

    Massage was amazing. She asked if wanted soft or hard but I said medium. She did great and really got in there and worked out some tension, even popped my back up and down. Not much teasing though. On the flip she just touched junior and asked if it was OK, I said yes and she just got to work on the hand shake, didn't ask for or negotiate tip prior.

    Her handshake technique is amazing. One hand focused between the shaft and boys, other on the tip and I didn't last long. She was ok with UTC touching up top and her ass as well. 100 out the door for a 30 minute session. 50 to the house and when she got done I just handed her the other 50 but she never asked.

    Definitely check her out.

  3. #996

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrissCannon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Peach lately?
    I stopped by a couple weeks ago. Only one girl that day and a couple of cars already there. I took a chance but my time ran out before she got around to service me. I will say that the girl was very pretty. I was tempted to stay but my schedule won't let me. I don't know anything about the coin cost because I didn't get that far. I'm going to give it another shot when I go through again. Stay safe and watch your six mongers.

  4. #995

    Pine Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Hey friends, I'll be in your area in a couple of weeks. I've been doing some research and can't find anything on here about Pine spa. It's in Bonaire. From their payment schedule it looks like it may be legit. Does anyone know anything about that? Are there any at least L2 spas around Macon Byron or Perry? I'll be staying in Byron so as close to that as possible. If any of you guys ever need any Knoxville Tennessee info, let me know. I can also give you some limited info on Atlanta.
    They provide a nice teasing massage if you ask for light touch and a level one ending. I haven't been able to get more than that but YMMV.
    Last edited by LoveARub69; 09-04-24 at 11:16. Reason: mispelling

  5. #994

    Pine spa

    Hey friends, I'll be in your area in a couple of weeks. I've been doing some research and can't find anything on here about Pine spa. It's in Bonaire. From their payment schedule it looks like it may be legit. Does anyone know anything about that? Are there any at least L2 spas around Macon Byron or Perry? I'll be staying in Byron so as close to that as possible. If any of you guys ever need any Knoxville Tennessee info, let me know. I can also give you some limited info on Atlanta.

  6. #993

    Peach in Pinehurst

    Has anyone been to Peach lately?

  7. #992

    Where to Go

    Hello fellow mongers! It's been a while since I've been to 4's and I'm seeing they are trying to strong arm folks to higher prices. Are there any other FS spots in the area? How is it at Angel, Paradise, or VIP?

    I'm more of a stg incall guy, but just want to try something new while passing through. If you ever need info about Savannah, hit me up. PM ok as well.

  8. #991

    Aroma Spa in West Point

    Aroma Spa is in West Point, Georgia, which is 2 hours or 103 miles from Macon.

    Why is this post in the Macon forum?
    Last edited by MitchCumstein1; 08-29-24 at 13:46. Reason: Why instead of What

  9. #990

    I made an attempt yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by KrogMe2000  [View Original Post]
    Arrived to Aloha just after open. Sign is on. Literally no cars in the parking lot. Lady takes a few minutes to open the door. "We are busy right now, come back at 11. " I look around and gesture at the empty parking lot. She says "1030? Nope. See ya, lady. Disappointed. Was looking forward to trying this spot out.
    I was in the area and rode by. Haven't been since Nancy was there years ago. But saw a car in the back, and I know when it was Nancy it was only her so even one car meant no service. Not sure if that's how it is now still or not.

  10. #989

    Aloha spa

    Quote Originally Posted by KrogMe2000  [View Original Post]
    Arrived to Aloha just after open. Sign is on. Literally no cars in the parking lot. Lady takes a few minutes to open the door. "We are busy right now, come back at 11. " I look around and gesture at the empty parking lot. She says "1030? Nope. See ya, lady. Disappointed. Was looking forward to trying this spot out.
    There is parking in back, lot was always empty when I went there for Nancy. Not making excuses.

  11. #988

    Attempt at Aloha

    Arrived to Aloha just after open. Sign is on. Literally no cars in the parking lot. Lady takes a few minutes to open the door. "We are busy right now, come back at 11. " I look around and gesture at the empty parking lot. She says "1030? Nope. See ya, lady. Disappointed. Was looking forward to trying this spot out.

  12. #987

    Any updates

    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    https://thegeorgiagazette.com/bibb/haiyiing-zhao/

    I don't recognize her but charges are prostitution, keeping a place of prostitution. But being Asian I'm assuming it's one of the local AMPs just not sure which.
    Sorry to bump it. Not sure if why'all saw this or not. Looks like a mamasan got busted for keeping a house of prostitution in Macon. Just curious if anyone recognized her or knew if any place got hit? Almost looks like one of the girls from Zebulon massage but not 100%...

  13. #986

    Aroma Spa Way Better Choice than 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    My last two trips to 4's have been disappointing. Going to put this place on hold for a while.
    My last few stops at 4 seasons have been terrible. I've been forced to travel farther to Aroma Spa in West Point because of the poor service at 4 Seasons. Aroma is a little pricier but Nana is a true expert with an amazing massage and off the charts skills and and beautiful breasts. Coco also gives a great massage and doesn't appear to have any limits. They have a nice table shower and I've never been shorted on my hour.

  14. #985

    4 seasons

    I hate to hear this, 4's was the best place in Georgia for a long time and a must do stop traveling through Macon!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    My last two trips to 4's have been disappointing. Going to put this place on hold for a while.

  15. #984
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    You're probably right, but even 140 was too much for the service I received. The new management has fucked up big time. Won't bother going back unless pricing and services change for the better.
    My last two trips to 4's have been disappointing. Going to put this place on hold for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape