Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 1225
-
08-19-24 18:57 #985Senior Member

Posts: 3524 seasons
I hate to hear this, 4's was the best place in Georgia for a long time and a must do stop traveling through Macon!!
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 14:24 #984Senior Member

Posts: 208My last two trips to 4's have been disappointing. Going to put this place on hold for a while.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 23:30 #983Senior Member

Posts: 1302You're probably right, but even 140 was too much for the service I received. The new management has fucked up big time. Won't bother going back unless pricing and services change for the better.
Originally Posted by TunnelLicker
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 15:44 #982Senior Member

Posts: 60Hold The Line
I guarantee if you had told her fine you get nothing she would have agreed to your 140. Have to be willing to have a poker face. They know 140 is right and don't want to walk away with 0.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 02:02 #981Senior Member

Posts: 13024's gone downhill, no longer worth
Had an itch I've needed scratching for a bit, and originally wanted to go by Zebulon Massage since it's been consistently good value, even if it's HE only. However, I get there and there's only 1 girl there, and she's got another customer. She puts me in another room and asks me to wait, but after about 10 minutes I'm done waiting and decide to leave. Figure seeing right after they finish jacking some other guy is probably not going to be the best.
Still, wanted to scratch the itch, so decided to go to old faithful 4 Seasons. Wow do I regret this. It's clearly under new management, and like most everything else, they are trying to get more and do less.
I go in and Mamasan I hadn't seen before takes me to the room and gets a 70 house fee. She asks if I want a TS and I say yes.
After a few minutes of waiting (someone else is clearly in the TS) Mamasan comes back and gets me and takes me back to the TS. This is different than what I've experienced before, where your massage girl normally takes you to the TS. I get to the TS and ANOTHER Mamasan, even older, is wearing a rubber apron and is giving TS. No more TS from pretty massage girls, you get this old lady doing it. She does an ok job, but ya know, I didn't sign up to get worked over by a 60+ year old woman, nice as she was. I know a previous review mentioned a Mamasan giving the TS, but I kinda thought that was likely an exception, something they did due to a shortage of girls or influx of customers that day. No, it's clear this is their new procedure.
Taken back to the room and a girl comes in who I think is named Anne. Standard Korean girl, probably late 30's. She asks if I want a hot towel (or maybe she said hot towel massage?) and I say sure. She leaves the room, comes back with couple of dry towels and a damp hot towel. She covers my back with the dry towel, then puts the extremely hot towel on top of the dry towel which dampens the heat, then puts another dry towel on top of that. Then proceeds to give me a little massage through the "towel" sandwich. I've never experienced this before, so at least it was interesting and a bit relaxing, though not as deep or relaxing as a massage at Zeb. After a few minutes she asks me to flip and asks what I want.
I tell her "everything" and she says 200. I laugh and tell her 140. She shakes her head and stays on 200. I tell her I have 160, and she still shakes her head and insists on 200. I relent and give her 200. She goes and gets the lube and cover. She lets me suck her tits and finger her while she gives me a CBJ. After a bit of time she jumps on in cow girl and rides me unenthusiastically til I finish in the cover. Massage and extras is maybe 30 minutes total. We dress, and she brings me a bottle of water and walks me out the door.
270 for a 15 minute TS from an old lady, and a 30 minute mediocre massage and barely mediocre sex. Technically I got my 45 minutes worth, but I'll not be going back.
-
08-11-24 19:57 #980Senior Member

Posts: 208What level of service did you receive? FS?
Originally Posted by BlkMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 19:57 #979Senior Member

Posts: 34Pinehurst--Peach Spa
A business trip to Florida I saw a billboard sign near the exit 136 toward S-75. Peach spa exit 117. Clean, friendly, nice place. Korean pretty young lady smiles at me. She provides a really good services. I liked it. I will stop by again when I come back from Florida. I think I will stop by everytime trip to Florida.
-
08-09-24 14:28 #978Senior Member

Posts: 273Coco at Aroma Asian Spa in West Point
Visited Aroma Asian Spa in West Point on Tuesday. I've had such a great time with both Nana and Coco in the past that I was very torn with who to choose this week. Decided to go with Coco as I've only seen her once and have been with Nana many times. Coco recognized me with a big smile, hug and a kiss when she greeted me while I was undressing in the massage room. She undressed me while flirting with me. So hot! She took me by the hand to the table shower where she gave me a playful and seductive table shower. She washed every inch of me! Quick sauna while she cleaned up the shower room and back to the massage room. Once again, surprisingly good massage followed by killer extras. Great DFK, oral, rimming, DATY and multiple positions. Finished in mish and was so spent I fell asleep while Coco went to clean up. Very nice massage after I woke up. What a great experience. May try out a threesome with Nana and Coco next time because they are both such amazing providers. We shall see.
-
07-25-24 19:28 #977Senior Member

Posts: 177I bet they installed cameras in the building and they're building a case.
Originally Posted by TunnelLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 11:47 #976Senior Member

Posts: 3434 Seasons
Anyone know the current lineup? I'm hoping to go this weekend.
TIA,
Jag.
-
07-17-24 08:17 #975Senior Member

Posts: 343Amy
I think you're referring to Amy. My first experience with her was similar, she wasn't very engaging. But the second time it was actually pretty good. I usually don't see her as the other girls they bring in are usually younger.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
The older lady (not Michelle), is still there. Glad to hear they are still open for business.
-
07-15-24 16:53 #974Regular Member

Posts: 17Called and said they were open.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 08:44 #973Senior Member

Posts: 208Keep us informed
Watching this for more info. I had hoped they would get better. Maybe losing Michele had something to do with this. Just speculation but the woman who seemed to be in charge has the personality of dry sandpaper. Maybe didn't grease the right wheel. They have seemed to be untouchable. She is also a provider. Did not enjoy my time with her.
Originally Posted by TunnelLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 09:40 #972Senior Member

Posts: 604 Seasons Raided?
Being told heavy LE presence in and around 4's this morning. Anyone have any information?
-
07-08-24 23:29 #971Senior Member

Posts: 60Agreed
I haven't been in months. They keep pushing prices, and have gotten pretty rude about it. Their level of service is nowhere near the current price point. Obviously people are paying it, but I'll gladly save my funds for ventures to ATL. All covered subpar service at the same price point as OMG or LK in ATL is insanity.
Originally Posted by TunnelLicker
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




