Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 7915
-
08-23-24 20:31 #7120Senior Member

Posts: 68Vivian is back at Serenity
Stopped by Serenity today and was surprised to see Vivian was back. Good massage and L1 ending. She brings out the DDs for the finish. 80 for massage. 60 tip. Says she will be in town for another month.
-
08-21-24 09:49 #7119Senior Member

Posts: 45Ronnie
After seeing the reviews I reached out to Ronnie. Communication was great and easy to set up an appointment. She is older but hey so am I. She is a real sweetheart and I enjoyed my time with her. She made me feel special!
MJ.
-
08-12-24 18:52 #7118Senior Member

Posts: 791Yea I don't think I will be supplying contact information and showing ID and then discussing illegal activities.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 22:06 #7117Senior Member

Posts: 1219Green tree
I'm thinking green tree not green tea?
Originally Posted by TimmyHill
[View Original Post]
Anyway thanks for report.
Never been, now never will.
-
08-10-24 11:04 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 271Was in Melbourne to pick up car parts and stopped by green tea. I saw the manager and she is fine. I had to fill out a paper with my name, address, number and looked at my I'd to make sure the info was correct. Went into the room and another girl came in. She was cute with ok tits. Her nipples were huge though. $150 for a nude HJ. FS was $300 and BBFS $700.
-
08-06-24 13:58 #7115Regular Member

Posts: 9Palm Tree Didn't Disappoint
Was passing through Rockledge Saturday late afternoon and drove past Palm Tree. Decided to call and see if there was availability. They were able to get me right in,. 6 for the house. Was taken back by a beautiful big breasted Asian Lilly I believe was her name. Offered me table shower with light teasing. Back to the room the massage was decent, on the flip was offered everything. I went for FS for 2 Mario's. I will say she didn't disappoint, BBBJ, licking in places I've never been licked LOL. Slipped on protection and climbed on for some cowgirl. Moved to doggy and finished in the bag. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and I was on my way. Would definitely return.
-
08-05-24 19:12 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 1940Ronnie
I'm glad to hear that she hasn't lost her touch! Just proves that "old people Can fuck"! Saw her numerous times years ago and I was never disappointed! Thanks for the review, Larry1130! BTW, check out my donation! Couldn't do that these days! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 12:16 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 399Ronnie
She is amazing for a mature woman. Her Clit is Huge!
Originally Posted by Larry1130
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 00:41 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 35Healing Path Massage
Had the opportunity to visit Healing Path AMP, on Lake Washington and Whickham and I have to report that the place is 100 percent legit. The rooms have no doors, but curtains and the walls are about 3/4 of the way, they do not reach the roof leaving the entire place open between rooms at the roof. No TS available, and no flip, just a back massage. Overall, a pretty good massage with absolutely no xtras.
-
07-28-24 18:26 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 71Ronnie Cape Canaveral now in Merritt Island
Been a few years since I had seen Ronnie but made appointment for 1 hour. She always been a trooper, had her hips replaced but she made me enjoy my time with her. She is a mature women and her pictures are out dated but we all read the forum and know it. Will return she not for everyone but if your older I would recommend highly.
-
07-28-24 16:40 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 1940Liberty'O and Becky Brazilian
Maybe this review will help! Rather than driving to Orlando, Liberty'O is on Merritt Island and Becky Brazilian in Port St Lucie. Both are the real deal, LMTs whose massage skills are off the charts not to mention the extras available if you're lucky! Although I haven't seen Liberty'O recently, there are numerous reviews of her on Massage, Escort and Non-AMP threads. Just use the Search Function for each thread and you'll be able to see what myself and others have experienced. Although quite a bit South in Port St Lucie, Becky the Brazilian is outstanding. A few reviews on Indian River / Martin / St Lucie Forum. Yeah, they are older but the really good ones usually are in my opinion! Cheers!
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 15:15 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 74Looking for just a little 'extra'
Sort of laid back from a lot of the AMPs over the past year having relocated from the PH and then tried to find a place that gave a great massage with the option of a good 'relief' at the end. Most of my experiences with Brevard and I've been to most in the past, has been fair to good 'benefits' but the quality of the massage was just mediocre at best. Been going to a couple places on a weekly basis that don't offer any extras but the massages are very good. Love to find one that gives that rare quality massage AND at least the option of more at the end. If I'm going to pay the typical 8 for the house and a reasonable donation. I'd like to get more than that short ending. Don't mind the $ if the massage is quality but that seems to be hard to find. Open to suggestions. And yes, I know I can drive over to O-town but if there is a few options here in Brevard that gives a top massage and at least good L1 that would be great. With TS would be even better. Feel free to PM if you want. Willing try and give report if things pan out.
-
07-26-24 15:56 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 791Yes
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
Milk and NDS were tops in the past but not an option anymore. Follow the Orlando Forum for the latest. It's worth the drive if you have the time.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 14:00 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 434Ya, sucks that it adds like 2 hrs of time and about $20 in gas and tolls. I generally try to avoid Orlando as much as possible.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 02:34 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 160I just wish it wasn't an 60 mi drive. Comes out to double if you count gas.
Originally Posted by HighTimes2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



