Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 7917
-
07-26-24 14:00 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 434Ya, sucks that it adds like 2 hrs of time and about $20 in gas and tolls. I generally try to avoid Orlando as much as possible.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 02:34 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 160I just wish it wasn't an 60 mi drive. Comes out to double if you count gas.
Originally Posted by HighTimes2
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 17:40 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 54Orlando is on point
This is 200% accurate, and I've posted it many times in this forum. Back in the day is was Milk, A2, or NDS. Now you can do Tokyo or Spring / Relax. I just posted a few days ago on a duo from Sugar and NaNa at Spring on Tuesday. There's nothing like it over here. Is it more? Yeah. BMWs cost more than Kia's. That's how it is. It isn't a knock on the 321 AMP scene, just that if you're looking for reliable FS, daty, or amazing pse duo's / 4 hands. It's just a short drive away.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 17:06 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 1222Read Orlando reviews
It's not just tokyo, a good half dozen have mind blowing table showers, finest asians in the US of A rotate certain spas.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
'but'.
This is Brevard.
Read Orlando forum!
-
07-25-24 11:53 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 323Tokio in ORL
Thanks for that. Have you found FS with DATY on your experience at that place? I am looking for something like that. Ideally allow FS with some foreplay and 69.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 09:38 #7102Senior Member

Posts: 791Amp psa
If you guys are looking for a better AMP experience I would suggest Tokyo in Orlando. Its basically straight out 528 and not a bad ride from north Brevard. Check out the Orlando Forum for details. Not even comparable to anything we have here.
-
07-25-24 07:41 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 1222Lemon tree
I'm thinking they might be asking for more than "just 1 thing".
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 05:59 #7100Senior Member

Posts: 160I understand most need to express how they feel about a certain place. But from my understanding, these girls only ask for 1 thing and it's not to leave reviews. So much for that.
-
07-24-24 09:42 #7099Senior Member

Posts: 1222No Apologies!
That's what this forum is for! Honest reports.
Originally Posted by Attack02
[View Original Post]
Not bullshit shill reports from fakes or the opposite, some asshole with a personal attack.
-
07-24-24 09:25 #7098Senior Member

Posts: 35My apologies to the Lemon Tree girls if I said something offensive or personal, maybe my experiences there was no the best and I probably won't return but that's my personal choice.
Originally Posted by Attack02
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 21:11 #7097Regular Member

Posts: 9Lemon Tree
I have been around Brevard for quite some time and I hardly ever post anything, but when I saw what it was written about Ana, I had to step up and say something. Echoing what Cflfun said, Ana is a sweetheart and very attractive, probably one of the best looking Asian girl in town. For those of you saying derogatory things because you don't get what you want, they are many other places available.
I have seen her many times and never had an issue with tips, as a matter of fact she always leave it up to me to tip whatever I feel is the right amount. I don't believe one bit what it was said about her.
Let's be respectful to these ladies, they are just doing a job and earning a living like anyone else.
Let continue to have fun, be respectful and post responsibly.
-
07-23-24 16:44 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 129Lemon Tree
I can't speak for everyone, but in my experience, Anna and Candy have been the most professional and kind women in town. I've never had to haggle.
I've personally had Anna a few times. She's to me very pretty, and very well-propotioned (though I get that she might not be everyone's type). It's tough for me to find a replacement for her anywhere else even when Lemon Tree is a fair bit further than where I'm normally willing to go. She stays super focused on the massage, and I've never had any issues with tipping or negotiations with her. I usually just tip the standard amount because I'm not particularly generous or wealthy, but from my perspective, I tip decently enough, and I've always felt welcome and appreciated.
So yes, they only provide L1 services, and sure, you can find FS for maybe a bit more in Orlando, but you have to realize this is indeed not Orlando and they aren't competing in the same market.
I think we all just have to agree that we should be nice to the girls regardless of their choice of what service to provide. It's an establishment, and you can vote with your wallet. But at the bare minimum, please treat them with respect. They are providing an essential service to everyone.
-
07-21-24 21:36 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 1222Lemon tree
That report reminds me of the reports that were pretty common about Mila and Serenity last year (tip badgering).
Originally Posted by Attack02
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 14:45 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 74Do not let Jr rule your wallet!
Been there and frankly wasn't all that impressed. Average rub and typical L1 finish. Much like nearly every other place. Go in with ONLY $6 over the House. And that way you don't over pay for service rendered. I've never had a place refuse at least a standard finish for $6. And if they do. Just leave and never return.
Originally Posted by Attack02
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 13:23 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 135I read in this board a few months back that there was likelihood that MM was being monitored, so I would still stay away, which is a shame because Jen / Brooke was one in a million over there. Sadly may never get to enjoy her again.
Originally Posted by Truck76
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



