Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 528 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 7916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7121

    Palm Tree in Rockledge

    The first woman that came to offer her services was not acceptable and I told the MMS I would try another day. She insisted I look at the second lady, I did and she was better looking but no Mina at the M&why in orlando. Anyway the massage was a 6 out of 10 and finally it's time to do the deed. Neither one of us are centerfolds but hell, I'm the guy with the kala. Nice rack but she does the legs thing to keep the D away and its annoying as hell. In short, CICI is gone for a while and I would not repeat. I think of a few times I've been there that really had a great time and its probably less than 5 times in 20 visits in 20 years. Need to consider that.

  2. #7120

    Vivian is back at Serenity

    Stopped by Serenity today and was surprised to see Vivian was back. Good massage and L1 ending. She brings out the DDs for the finish. 80 for massage. 60 tip. Says she will be in town for another month.

  3. #7119

    Ronnie

    After seeing the reviews I reached out to Ronnie. Communication was great and easy to set up an appointment. She is older but hey so am I. She is a real sweetheart and I enjoyed my time with her. She made me feel special!

    MJ.

  4. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking green tree not green tea?

    Anyway thanks for report.

    Never been, now never will.
    Yea I don't think I will be supplying contact information and showing ID and then discussing illegal activities.

  5. #7117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1220

    Green tree

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Was in Melbourne to pick up car parts and stopped by green tea. I saw the manager and she is fine. I had to fill out a paper with my name, address, number and looked at my I'd to make sure the info was correct. Went into the room and another girl came in. She was cute with ok tits. Her nipples were huge though. $150 for a nude HJ. FS was $300 and BBFS $700.
    I'm thinking green tree not green tea?

    Anyway thanks for report.

    Never been, now never will.

  6. #7116
    Was in Melbourne to pick up car parts and stopped by green tea. I saw the manager and she is fine. I had to fill out a paper with my name, address, number and looked at my I'd to make sure the info was correct. Went into the room and another girl came in. She was cute with ok tits. Her nipples were huge though. $150 for a nude HJ. FS was $300 and BBFS $700.

  7. #7115

    Palm Tree Didn't Disappoint

    Was passing through Rockledge Saturday late afternoon and drove past Palm Tree. Decided to call and see if there was availability. They were able to get me right in,. 6 for the house. Was taken back by a beautiful big breasted Asian Lilly I believe was her name. Offered me table shower with light teasing. Back to the room the massage was decent, on the flip was offered everything. I went for FS for 2 Mario's. I will say she didn't disappoint, BBBJ, licking in places I've never been licked LOL. Slipped on protection and climbed on for some cowgirl. Moved to doggy and finished in the bag. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and I was on my way. Would definitely return.

  8. #7114

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just had a delightful visit this morning with Ronnie in Cape Canaveral! I just came from the gym freshly showered but I suggest you guys take the shower when offered! I prefer older providers, less drama and mostly no drugs! Wasn't disappointed, great communication and safe and clean in call in the Cape. We mostly talked about kids and grandkids and I avoided politics. The massage was first rate and she does have strong hands! She has a nice body and has gained a little weight since I saw her last summer but so have I. On the flip, got right to it with a great BBBJ (just a tip, she encourages roaming but no fingers) enjoys DATY and boy did she get warmed up after that. Ended up on a sheet on the floor, she does not like using her bed but who cares? We ended up in covered MISH and it was hot for both of us! I highly recommend especially Senior Members! Paid 100 Mario's for a half but she is not a clock watcher and it ended up being an hour! It was worth the drive and will definitely repeat!
    I'm glad to hear that she hasn't lost her touch! Just proves that "old people Can fuck"! Saw her numerous times years ago and I was never disappointed! Thanks for the review, Larry1130! BTW, check out my donation! Couldn't do that these days! Cheers!

  9. #7113

    Ronnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry1130  [View Original Post]
    Been a few years since I had seen Ronnie but made appointment for 1 hour. She always been a trooper, had her hips replaced but she made me enjoy my time with her. She is a mature women and her pictures are out dated but we all read the forum and know it. Will return she not for everyone but if your older I would recommend highly.
    She is amazing for a mature woman. Her Clit is Huge!

  10. #7112

    Healing Path Massage

    Had the opportunity to visit Healing Path AMP, on Lake Washington and Whickham and I have to report that the place is 100 percent legit. The rooms have no doors, but curtains and the walls are about 3/4 of the way, they do not reach the roof leaving the entire place open between rooms at the roof. No TS available, and no flip, just a back massage. Overall, a pretty good massage with absolutely no xtras.

  11. #7111

    Ronnie Cape Canaveral now in Merritt Island

    Been a few years since I had seen Ronnie but made appointment for 1 hour. She always been a trooper, had her hips replaced but she made me enjoy my time with her. She is a mature women and her pictures are out dated but we all read the forum and know it. Will return she not for everyone but if your older I would recommend highly.

  12. #7110

    Liberty'O and Becky Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    This morning I had the pleasure of dreaming with Liberty this morning. Liberty was everything and more than I have read about. Liberty takes the time to make you feel welcomed. Her skills are unmatched. Imagine having a truly wonderful therapeutic massage and then flip over for dynamite fun, that's what an experience with Liberty will provide you. If you are looking for a break from AMP then definitely check out Liberty in her studio on Merritt Island. This is an experience I definitely plan on repeating in the near future. Thank you Willie for recommending Liberty. She is truly a gem.
    Maybe this review will help! Rather than driving to Orlando, Liberty'O is on Merritt Island and Becky Brazilian in Port St Lucie. Both are the real deal, LMTs whose massage skills are off the charts not to mention the extras available if you're lucky! Although I haven't seen Liberty'O recently, there are numerous reviews of her on Massage, Escort and Non-AMP threads. Just use the Search Function for each thread and you'll be able to see what myself and others have experienced. Although quite a bit South in Port St Lucie, Becky the Brazilian is outstanding. A few reviews on Indian River / Martin / St Lucie Forum. Yeah, they are older but the really good ones usually are in my opinion! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8102.jpg‎   IMG_8104.jpg‎   IMG_8101.jpg‎  

  13. #7109

    Looking for just a little 'extra'

    Sort of laid back from a lot of the AMPs over the past year having relocated from the PH and then tried to find a place that gave a great massage with the option of a good 'relief' at the end. Most of my experiences with Brevard and I've been to most in the past, has been fair to good 'benefits' but the quality of the massage was just mediocre at best. Been going to a couple places on a weekly basis that don't offer any extras but the massages are very good. Love to find one that gives that rare quality massage AND at least the option of more at the end. If I'm going to pay the typical 8 for the house and a reasonable donation. I'd like to get more than that short ending. Don't mind the $ if the massage is quality but that seems to be hard to find. Open to suggestions. And yes, I know I can drive over to O-town but if there is a few options here in Brevard that gives a top massage and at least good L1 that would be great. With TS would be even better. Feel free to PM if you want. Willing try and give report if things pan out.

  14. #7108

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that. Have you found FS with DATY on your experience at that place? I am looking for something like that. Ideally allow FS with some foreplay and 69.

    Thanks again for your feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    It's not just tokyo, a good half dozen have mind blowing table showers, finest asians in the US of A rotate certain spas.

    'but'.

    This is Brevard.

    Read Orlando forum!
    Milk and NDS were tops in the past but not an option anymore. Follow the Orlando Forum for the latest. It's worth the drive if you have the time.

  15. #7107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    I just wish it wasn't an 60 mi drive. Comes out to double if you count gas.
    Ya, sucks that it adds like 2 hrs of time and about $20 in gas and tolls. I generally try to avoid Orlando as much as possible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape