Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56591

    Beg to differ

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    Zoey is an Asian Indian, like the ones with the red dot on their foreheads.

    Watch out for the little young black guy she dates. After posting on her, I saw her at Mount Claire Junction. I didn't realize she was with this little guy who was walking behind her. He looked like he was 19 or so, but he quickly yelled to me that she was not a trick. Zoey gave me a face like go along with it, and told him I was a hack. The guy said "oh, nah we good fam" and I said okay and I pulled off.
    I know you know your shit but I'm pretty sure she's not red dot. I think she's lying to you unless I'm talking about about a different Zoey but I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same one with all the tattoos. She's white with some native Indian. But I digress I guess it really doesn't matter what she is. Haven't fucked her yet because I generally only get head from these SW because if I don't have the time for them to shower and me to shower it's a no go.

  2. #56590

    Mother daughter team

    I heading to Maryland for a two day trip are they still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    Brittany.

    She is 36 and you can find her on Dundalk Ave near the Citgo. I reported on her before, the head is okay, but her round ass is the main attraction. The first part of her game is to get guys that don't know her to pay $80 for head and sex. It's a laughable amount because she fucks for around $40. The second part of her game is to do something dishonest regardless of how well you treat her. This means cash and dash, theft, whatever.

    My experience with her dishonesty occurred after getting some head, and she stole a cell phone out of my truck that another prostitute left in there. I didn't care about the phone, but it was the principal. I saw her walking the next day and I asked her about it. She came clean, but by this point the phone was gone. She settled the debt with her puss, and I enjoyed the taboo of her working off a debt. Afterwards, she even thanked me for being cool about the situation, and claimed the last guy she stole something from fucked her in her ass. It's just crazy, she owes everyone, mongers, prostitutes, and the dealers, and she pays people with her puss. I think she is a fun fuck as long as you know what you are getting into.

    Ivory DBA Nola.

    I know we have all been talking about her already lately, but for the others; she is 24 years old, and you can find her on Fairhaven. Although she's slender, she has a decent ass when bent over. The puss grips your cock, and she's so tight, the puss pulls the condom off. The head is good if she can stay awake, and her attitude is pleasant. She has a lot of wear and tear from drugs on her skin, but she can take a pounding. Cost: $30 for both.

    Blaze.

    She has been reported on her before, but I left her in the report so others can place a face to the name. She has a very nice body, and she smells good. Her personality is cool, but her prices are too high, she tries to get $60 for head and $100 for both. The cheapest she will do it is $40 for head, and $80 for both. I remember her doing it cheaper, but she claims that was one time when she was going through a bad time.

    Bonnie.

    She is 45 and you can find her near the circle. She is cool; although she has a smart ass laverne and Shirley personality. Her body is in good shape but she has some wear in her face, and wears make up. The head was average, but she didn't give up until I came, she blew it for 20 minutes. I tried the puss, it was tight but she couldn't take the pounding. Cost: $30 for both.

    Mother & Daughter Team.

    If you want to experience something different, and not pay a lot of money, try out the mother and daughter duo on Garrison and Piedmont. Sky who is 65 years old and her daughter Red who is 30 years old, does dates together and they actually compete against each other. The jealousy between the two of them is hilarious, and they fight over the cock. Ultimately the mother puss feels like a 18 year old girl, and she did the BJ slower and passionate. The mother is also cheaper and tries to stay with you all night because she's homeless. Eventually we dropped Red off and I kept her mom for several more hours. After sex she blew me until I dozed off, but I don't asleep around these prostitutes so I jolted up and took her back. Cost: $25 for head and sex with Red; $25 for head and sex with Sky.

  3. #56589

    Sam Formerly of Bowie

    This is one. Sam was working out of a hotel in Linthicum when I attempted to meet her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0392.jpg‎   IMG_4475.jpg‎   IMG_6220.jpg‎  

  4. #56588

    Re: Rae, Raye

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Rae is in the top 5 of sws if you're saying some shit like that btb. Dudes don't just say shit like that. Sound like she certified.

    Making sure I'm not trippin though. When we talkin triangle, we talkin after the circle? Or we talkin that weird ass triangle where McHenry turns into Ashton and ramsay?
    I thought I responded to you but I guess it never went live. You can find her near Payson street as it intersects with Ramsey, that's what I believe people refer to as the triangle. It is right after you pass Busy Bees. Yes, she is certainly in my top 5! I see her all the time in that area, but it's usually after I already bust. She has a phone, I will see if I can get you her number.

  5. #56587

    Re: Zoey

    Zoey is an Asian Indian, like the ones with the red dot on their foreheads.

    Watch out for the little young black guy she dates. After posting on her, I saw her at Mount Claire Junction. I didn't realize she was with this little guy who was walking behind her. He looked like he was 19 or so, but he quickly yelled to me that she was not a trick. Zoey gave me a face like go along with it, and told him I was a hack. The guy said "oh, nah we good fam" and I said okay and I pulled off.

  6. #56586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time on this clown. Sam announced that she left her hotel as I was driving into the parking lot. She gave me an explanation for her absence, but the story was so stupid it made her look even worse. She's so dumb that she accidentally called me and left a lengthy voicemail that disproved her story. This was my experience: Samantha the self proclaimed "Throat Demon" is the time waster I referenced in my last post. I recently tried to set up an appointment for 8:30 AM. She agreed to that meeting time and sent me the address. When I was a few minutes from her hotel I told her I was almost there. Sam gave me this ridiculous story about having to pick up her friend who got a flat tire. She said that she'd "be back in less than 20 to 25 minutes". I decided to give her another chance and got some breakfast while I was waiting. At 9:14 AM I got a missed call from Sam. She butt dialed me and left a 3 minute long voice mail. I listened to said voicemail and heard 2 distinct voices. One female and one male. I think it's safe to assume the woman on the recording was Sam. After hearing the male voice on the recording I decided not to meet with Sam. I think she went out to purchase candy when she blew me off. The man on the voicemail was probably a handler or a dealer. Either way something's wrong there.
    Which Sam are you referring?

  7. #56585

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    I will post some better pictures when they deliver my new hard drive. I have too many videos and ran out of space.

    Zoey.

    She is a 23 years old, Indian prostitute from Ohio, and you can find her on Ramsey Street by the park. She is pretty, and has a very bubbly personality. Although she is homeless and lives in vacant houses, she was clean, and the puss did not have an odor. The head was decent, but it was too quick. She can't handle cock, and she basically just lays there screaming and squirming around until it's over. It was a good nut though. Cost: $40 for both.

    Rae.

    I saw some other positive post on her and it is all true. She looks good, has the perfect body, and she knows how to fuck. She is 28 years old, and you can find her around the triangle. I took her to my warehouse where I created a fuck room, and she didn't rush. Although she is opinionated, she takes her time while deep throating, and after 15 minutes of very good head, I nearly came off the that. Her ass is very soft and phat, and she tries to throw it but can't. She talks a lot of shit during sex which I like. "You are making the pussy yours", "he's going to know I've been fucked", etc. When I was about to cum she told me to wait, and "don't you cum, don't you cum" and all of a sudden she came so hard, my balls were soaked. After we finished, we just laid there with my cock still in her. The puss was so good I was ready to text my wife that I'm not coming back home LOL. $40 for both.

    Katt.

    I saw her at Westside shopping center, she was looking particularly rough since I reported on her a few months ago. I picked her up anyway because the head is great, and she blows for a long time for $20. She was still wearing her old Trader Joe uniform, that's where she worked before relapsing. I had a good time with her but she has lost a lot of weight, and looks much older now. Cost: $20 head only.

    Becca.

    She stands around Jeffery and 3rd street. I picked her up accidentally not realizing who she was. She got in and immediately asked me to help her get candy first. I told her that I mistook her for someone else and asked her to get out. She still tried to get some money and got violent when I declined to lend her money. She slammed my door very hard, and attempted to break my window with her metal water bottle. Below are old pictures for reference.
    Is Zoey Asian Indian or Native American? I'm interested either way. I've never hooked up with any Indian or Native American women.

  8. #56584

    Activities First

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    You did the smart thing. Even when the women are not planning to cash and dash, they work harder when they don't have the money first.
    Good point.

  9. #56583

    Sam is an Idiot

    Don't waste your time on this clown. Sam announced that she left her hotel as I was driving into the parking lot. She gave me an explanation for her absence, but the story was so stupid it made her look even worse. She's so dumb that she accidentally called me and left a lengthy voicemail that disproved her story. This was my experience: Samantha the self proclaimed "Throat Demon" is the time waster I referenced in my last post. I recently tried to set up an appointment for 8:30 AM. She agreed to that meeting time and sent me the address. When I was a few minutes from her hotel I told her I was almost there. Sam gave me this ridiculous story about having to pick up her friend who got a flat tire. She said that she'd "be back in less than 20 to 25 minutes". I decided to give her another chance and got some breakfast while I was waiting. At 9:14 AM I got a missed call from Sam. She butt dialed me and left a 3 minute long voice mail. I listened to said voicemail and heard 2 distinct voices. One female and one male. I think it's safe to assume the woman on the recording was Sam. After hearing the male voice on the recording I decided not to meet with Sam. I think she went out to purchase candy when she blew me off. The man on the voicemail was probably a handler or a dealer. Either way something's wrong there.

  10. #56582

    Poltergeist Blow Job

    Her name is April, she is married, 33 years old and from Cecil county. She left her husband to score drugs in Baltimore but stayed, she's been here for weeks now. You can find her on Garrison and Ridgewood, but she walks the entire strip. She speaks very child like, and refers to men as sir. Every sentence is "yes'm sir" and "thank ya sir".

    You have to experience this woman's head. You know how us men push women's heads down while they are blowing it? Well you can't do that with her because she is blowing so fast, and turning her head in different angles that you can't control it. All you can do is sit there until you bust. She won't stop until you come, she went crazy and was blowing it like a woman possessed with the poltergeist. When I came she gagged herself until her face was covered in tears. Truly amazing.

    Although she looks reserved, when she is high and horny she looks totally deranged. After the blow job, she went to bathroom and smoked her stuff. I was getting ready to take her home and she burst out the bathroom and ran through my warehouse naked with this crazy look. She laid on the bed and spread her legs and begged me to fuck her. I told her I ran out of money for anything extra, but she said it was free. She spread her puss wide open and told me to run from a distance and slam it inside her very hard. I had just came off her amazing head, and I came earlier with another woman, I was done. It took me 30 minutes to get her to stop masturbating and licking her fingers. Then she started crying, saying how she was ugly and that's why I didn't want to fuck her. Although I love a woman with low self esteem, it took me forever to get rid of her. I definitely will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F2FD5845-FBE8-424B-AA6D-46BD435547CE.jpg‎   B2D7F718-80FC-4114-9DCB-DAE571755687.jpg‎   A3A25CF4-067C-4C07-83B1-C044C54B7D02.jpg‎   2D364E66-3AC5-429B-8932-DBDF0242FCCF.jpg‎   DF9B9077-6DC3-4EE5-8BE5-17AC3B82E4DC.jpg‎  

    D59058F5-F65C-4F39-B28E-E9F0D227A2AD.jpg‎  

  11. #56581

    I like to see this one again

    Mia. Does anyone have any information. The last cell number is no go. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240824_093109_Facebook.jpg‎  

  12. #56580

    Tina would be up for a gang bang

    How about Tina the sperm queena! The early 40's hot blond with all her teeth. Used to walk Fairhaven & BP When she danced she said she went to the grooms house after a batcholar party and did 12 guys Saw the pictures on her phone (she had then LOL) In the 25 plus times we dated we had threesomes and a foursome and one time I buried a toy in her fat pussy and then sank my cock balls deep in her ass. A one man DP It took some work but she finally was able to take it balls deep and pounded hard Such an awesome ****! I have been off the loops for several years now but if she is out there she is your girl!

  13. #56579

    Monica

    Steve, you hit on the head on the quality of service she provides: dead fish and 30 seconds blow job. If you want to waste your hard earned money just because of the sexy body, go for it dude. I don't think it's worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I picked her couple of days back. She quoted me 80 to go to hourly motel. I just wanted to give her a chance even though the rate was double the street rates. (I could have done 2 FS dates with that amount). She is very friendly to talk to in public. But once she is in room, she will say she won't give head. After some negotiation she agreed to give a covered head. Her head job is terrible. She will do it for just 30 secs and that's it. Then for the main event, she again needs cover and she will lay there like a dead fish. In my opinion she is not worth for the donation she is asking unless she changes her rules. I read some of you mongers had good time with her. So YMMV.

  14. #56578

    Candice

    Any description of this girl. The one I know about lives by Westside shopping area.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of this WSW.

    Seniors please helpful.

  15. #56577
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on her. Thank you. https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws...774593977.html.
    Bruh, that's Bowie Sam / Samantha (and I think she also goes by another alias). Several reports on her including one from yours truly! (I'll see if I can find it for you). anyhow, 50/50 mixed reviews depending on who you talk to. A classic case of YMMV. I saw her once and had a good date. Others not so fortunate. Also it has been said that she is declining in both health wise and service wise. And also tends to ghost and stand people up. I think I also read somewhere she was setting up guys for robbery. Again, I don't know how much of this is fabricated and hearsay but I'm just letting you know what some of those reports are. And someone did mention an STD being associated with her. Again, not sure if this true or not but you just got to take it at face value.



    found it, here was my response to poster Shoot and Roll...

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Hey ShootandRoll,

    I was one of those people. Quick Recap, I saw Sam last Summer right before I moved to Cyprus. She lived in Bowie with her Grandmother in a decent house and decent neighborhood. As I mentioned before, she told me she was registered nurse doing this part time to help out with "expenses". Her body was very skinny and petite but I didn't notice any marks, scabs, bruises, etc. From drug abuse. Kitty was clean, shaved, and tight. Open menu for me except the trip to Mt. Olympus! Service was good and paid a C-Note for a HH. No problems whatsoever. Having said that, she probably got kicked out of the house and more than likely has developed some very bad habits and some very bad friends. The vast majority of these providers are very mercurial in their behavior and hence the term YMMV. Sounds like she's taken a turn for the worse. Sorry to hear that. Had she stayed in Bowie, she would probably still be "decent" and making a shitload of money with steady flow of regulars.

    and here was Shoot and Rolls negative experience:

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the other day that Samantha had put up another ad. My first attempt to see her in early 2023 was extremely concerning with lots of red flags. There were two members who came forward to say she was good to go. However, their visits were in previous years. Leaving Baltimore the other day I decided to reach back out to Samantha just to see how things would go. I was going to be passing right by where she was staying off of 95. Send her a text about visiting. I got a phone call from her. Little chitchat. She asked me when I wanted to come by. I told her I was 15 minutes from her location. She tells me she'll call right back. That's when the shenanigans start. This time I know not to wait. After 10 minutes of waiting for a return call or text. I take off back to VA.

    20 minutes later I get a text she needs more time. Then ghosted for 90 min. Thankfully, I left. Text comes in she was talking to a family member. Then 1 hour and 30 minutes later. I get another text saying sorry can I come back. I went through this before with her. I have no idea what happens once you get to the hotel in April of 2023. Some of you may know her, but I have to say, proceed with caution. I know several girls who know Sam. Might have to stop seeing them as well not looking for drama.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/129552563#

    and she also went by Layla...

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Set something up with Layla late Saturday afternoon to avoid check out time related issues. No reviews. Seen her ad for a while with the same number ending with 8111. Low end hotel with an 8 in the name. Laurel / Jessup area. She asked me to contact her when I was 10 minutes away. Spoke on the phone when I was close by. Told me to text when I got to the parking lot. When I arrived, she told me she needed a few more minutes as she just got out of the shower. Told her I was going to head to the Exxon up the street to get a drink. I never like waiting in parking lots. 20 minutes goes by no text. I sent her a message telling her I'm going to leave the area. About 30 minutes later, I get a text, saying her phone died, and she fell asleep. I get it stuff happens. Girls over book. It's all part of the game.

    I'm over at the McDonald's grabbing a bite to eat before my trip home. So it's no big deal to go back. Didn't realize there is a prison across the street. I don't respond Immediately back to her so she calls my phone number. We talk on the phone a little bit. I'm suspicious She has a handler because of the hotel and the activity I saw going on outside when I arrived. She apologizes for the mistake. I tell her it's no big deal it happens and I'm on my way back to the hotel. Tells me to text her when I get to the parking lot.

    When I get back to the hotel, I tell her the clothes I'm wearing and I'm standing outside of my truck. She doesn't respond back in a timely manner. I try to buy some time by pretending to look through my truck. Still no text. I get in my truck to leave in my phone rings again. I ask her if she's playing games she said she was on the phone with her family. At this point I'm really suspicious of what's going on. I try to Prolong the phone conversation to see if she's wasted, but she sounds very sober. When I ask her for the room number, it sounded like in the background. I heard a guy telling her to send me to the steps that lead to the bottom two hotel rooms. If you've ever been to this hotel, you'll know what I'm talking about.

    At this point I'm thinking setup or robbery. I would highly suggest proceeding with caution. There's a possibility I'm wrong but there's way too many red flags. The guy whispering in the background made it sound extremely dangerous. Think with the big head.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2405748111#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape