Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 61384
-
08-24-24 15:05 #56584Senior Member

Posts: 277Activities First
Good point.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 14:21 #56583Senior Member

Posts: 277Sam is an Idiot
Don't waste your time on this clown. Sam announced that she left her hotel as I was driving into the parking lot. She gave me an explanation for her absence, but the story was so stupid it made her look even worse. She's so dumb that she accidentally called me and left a lengthy voicemail that disproved her story. This was my experience: Samantha the self proclaimed "Throat Demon" is the time waster I referenced in my last post. I recently tried to set up an appointment for 8:30 AM. She agreed to that meeting time and sent me the address. When I was a few minutes from her hotel I told her I was almost there. Sam gave me this ridiculous story about having to pick up her friend who got a flat tire. She said that she'd "be back in less than 20 to 25 minutes". I decided to give her another chance and got some breakfast while I was waiting. At 9:14 AM I got a missed call from Sam. She butt dialed me and left a 3 minute long voice mail. I listened to said voicemail and heard 2 distinct voices. One female and one male. I think it's safe to assume the woman on the recording was Sam. After hearing the male voice on the recording I decided not to meet with Sam. I think she went out to purchase candy when she blew me off. The man on the voicemail was probably a handler or a dealer. Either way something's wrong there.
-
08-24-24 11:59 #56582Senior Member

Posts: 610Poltergeist Blow Job
Her name is April, she is married, 33 years old and from Cecil county. She left her husband to score drugs in Baltimore but stayed, she's been here for weeks now. You can find her on Garrison and Ridgewood, but she walks the entire strip. She speaks very child like, and refers to men as sir. Every sentence is "yes'm sir" and "thank ya sir".
You have to experience this woman's head. You know how us men push women's heads down while they are blowing it? Well you can't do that with her because she is blowing so fast, and turning her head in different angles that you can't control it. All you can do is sit there until you bust. She won't stop until you come, she went crazy and was blowing it like a woman possessed with the poltergeist. When I came she gagged herself until her face was covered in tears. Truly amazing.
Although she looks reserved, when she is high and horny she looks totally deranged. After the blow job, she went to bathroom and smoked her stuff. I was getting ready to take her home and she burst out the bathroom and ran through my warehouse naked with this crazy look. She laid on the bed and spread her legs and begged me to fuck her. I told her I ran out of money for anything extra, but she said it was free. She spread her puss wide open and told me to run from a distance and slam it inside her very hard. I had just came off her amazing head, and I came earlier with another woman, I was done. It took me 30 minutes to get her to stop masturbating and licking her fingers. Then she started crying, saying how she was ugly and that's why I didn't want to fuck her. Although I love a woman with low self esteem, it took me forever to get rid of her. I definitely will repeat.
-
08-24-24 09:47 #56581Senior Member

Posts: 45I like to see this one again
Mia. Does anyone have any information. The last cell number is no go. Thanks.
-
08-24-24 06:27 #56580Senior Member

Posts: 79Tina would be up for a gang bang
How about Tina the sperm queena! The early 40's hot blond with all her teeth. Used to walk Fairhaven & BP When she danced she said she went to the grooms house after a batcholar party and did 12 guys Saw the pictures on her phone (she had then LOL) In the 25 plus times we dated we had threesomes and a foursome and one time I buried a toy in her fat pussy and then sank my cock balls deep in her ass. A one man DP It took some work but she finally was able to take it balls deep and pounded hard Such an awesome ****! I have been off the loops for several years now but if she is out there she is your girl!
-
08-23-24 20:16 #56579Senior Member

Posts: 129Monica
Steve, you hit on the head on the quality of service she provides: dead fish and 30 seconds blow job. If you want to waste your hard earned money just because of the sexy body, go for it dude. I don't think it's worth it.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 20:00 #56578Senior Member

Posts: 129Candice
Any description of this girl. The one I know about lives by Westside shopping area.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 18:01 #56577Senior Member

Posts: 647Bruh, that's Bowie Sam / Samantha (and I think she also goes by another alias). Several reports on her including one from yours truly! (I'll see if I can find it for you). anyhow, 50/50 mixed reviews depending on who you talk to. A classic case of YMMV. I saw her once and had a good date. Others not so fortunate. Also it has been said that she is declining in both health wise and service wise. And also tends to ghost and stand people up. I think I also read somewhere she was setting up guys for robbery. Again, I don't know how much of this is fabricated and hearsay but I'm just letting you know what some of those reports are. And someone did mention an STD being associated with her. Again, not sure if this true or not but you just got to take it at face value.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
found it, here was my response to poster Shoot and Roll...
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
and here was Shoot and Rolls negative experience:
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
and she also went by Layla...
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 16:30 #56576Senior Member

Posts: 1319Gb
Might need to approach an older gal whose more desperate for some old fashioned gang banging. Plugging all 3 holes at once is always a challenge.
-
08-23-24 14:44 #56575Senior Member

Posts: 1370Rea
It seems like Rea is back. I use to deal with her a few years back even did a report on her. She was a preggo then, but the service was outstanding!! I guess YMMV. Peace.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 14:20 #56574Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: August Report 4
No, that was just my attempt in being humorous, I wouldn't leave my wife for that skank LOL. BTW, Korean Sooo is living with a guy in his car; Some days she looks okay, other days she looks terrible. Regardless, I am done with her, new adventures are in the horizon.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 14:14 #56573Senior Member

Posts: 251Rae
Sounds like Rae is in the top 5 of sws if you're saying some shit like that btb. Dudes don't just say shit like that. Sound like she certified.
Making sure I'm not trippin though. When we talkin triangle, we talkin after the circle? Or we talkin that weird ass triangle where McHenry turns into Ashton and ramsay?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 14:02 #56572Senior Member

Posts: 320Intel
Does anyone have intel on her. Thank you. https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws...774593977.html.
-
08-23-24 13:43 #56571Senior Member

Posts: 320Rae
Dam BTB you were ready to leave your wife for RAE. I think you made her a super star bigger than Korean Soo!! You dog you.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 13:42 #56570Senior Member

Posts: 139Candice Fairhaven
Any reviews of this WSW.
Seniors please helpful.










Reply With Quote




