rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 595 995 1495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17122

    Paige (BWI Area)

    Does anyone know what happened to Paige. Mid December I dropped off a case of water. Just a friendly non work visit. Noticed she was very swollen in her legs and hands. She reached back out to me in early January saying she had been in the hospital. Told her I couldn't visit, but would be happy to pick her something up from the store. I was running late getting back to Virginia. She asked for a 7-11 drink. She was staying at a much nicer hotel. I'm guessing it was Elkridge. I noticed her legs were even larger than before. Had a short Health is Wealth talk with her which I'm sure she didn't want to hear. It was definitely necessary.

    I can never figure out why these girls trade their beauty to be a zombie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1125.jpg‎  

  2. #17121

    Dream

    Went to see dream a few days ago at her new place in Brooklyn. Damn she is fun!! Low key clean apartment. All back shots is all I wanted with me smacking her ass cfs 1. 6 not a bad price. I was prepared this time I gave her a nice workout before blowing in the bag. Fellas you got to check her out but is hard to get a hold of at times she works out of Catonsville too sometimes but I don't do motels because I can't justify putting a hot one in someone. If I was to get robbed in that particular area which is known for hobbiest I do carry.

  3. #17120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Foxy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/129681942

    In case anyone had seen this ad and wondered if she's real, she is. I saw her a couple of months ago when she was nearer to DC, damage was 1. 2 for a QV. She isn't much to look at in the face, kind of an acne problem still. But she will put in the work to get you going. Work ethic is definitely one of her strong suits. She eventually tapped out and couldn't take it too hard, so watch for that. Seems to bounce around a lot but has been in this area off and on for a while now.

  4. #17119

    She real but

    Quote Originally Posted by Dff4580  [View Original Post]
    This woman looks like a model. She's got a bit of resemblance to Nicole Aniston.

    Do you think a woman that looks like this would be charging barely a Franklin for a 1/2 hour?

    P.S.: All the emoticons also kind of give away the game here.
    Seen her in nova and NJ.

    But clearly a different person in NJ.

    More like the Baltimore zombie type.

    Clearly a habit.

    Plus a member who knows I've seen her. Said she must read the board or a member mentioned the price and it's different donations when you make contact. Found that really funny.

    Be safe.

  5. #17118

    Betty jo in Dover, De

    Those of you who are coming to Dover de for race weekend, check out Betty jo while your in town. She doesn't look like her pics she posts and has aged some. But she is well worth the time and money! Good looks are so overrated! I seen Betty jo two weeks ago for an hour 180, and popped 4 times in that hour! The first pop was by BBBJ cim and she swallowed every drop! The 2nd pop was by doggie. The 3rd and 4th pops were by Mish! Her head skills are no joke! She can syck some dick really good! Fuckin headmaster! If your a guy who perfers beautiful providers with a hot face and hot body who will overcharge you, plus give you lousy service, then go somewhere else. But if you want a provider with some flaws, but has experience, will not clock watch or overcharge you, plus take care of all your needs, then see Betty jo while your in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzg1ntiynzjjnjyznja0zgi2nzy5zjy5nzy3mmvmnjm3zwvkyg.jpg.jpeg‎   tmtm5odm4mdbmymiyytflztcyzdriywewmmq2ndcyzjnjyza5mjg.jpg.jpeg‎   tmta1otqzodhmnti3ndeyotqwyzjhztnjzji3y2i4njk5nza4odjj.jpg.jpeg‎  

  6. #17117

    Jozlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/780018926071
    She is reviewed in the northern Virginia thread by credible members. Take a look over there. If you visit report back.

  7. #17116

    Leylah, Sam, Samantha Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Hey ShootandRoll,

    I was one of those people. Quick Recap, I saw Sam last Summer right before I moved to Cyprus. She lived in Bowie with her Grandmother in a decent house and decent neighborhood. As I mentioned before, she told me she was registered nurse doing this part time to help out with "expenses". Her body was very skinny and petite but I didn't notice any marks, scabs, bruises, etc. From drug abuse. Kitty was clean, shaved, and tight. Open menu for me except the trip to Mt. Olympus! Service was good and paid a C-Note for a HH. No problems whatsoever. Having said that, she probably got kicked out of the house and more than likely has developed some very bad habits and some very bad friends. The vast majority of these providers are very mercurial in their behavior and hence the term YMMV. Sounds like she's taken a turn for the worse. Sorry to hear that. Had she stayed in Bowie, she would probably still be "decent" and making a shitload of money with steady flow of regulars.
    I did get a follow up phone call and text from her saying something tragic happened to one of her family members if this is true...I'm never trying to be a heartless person and kick someone when they're down. This will be the last time I post anything on this provider. Stay safe out there, gentlemen.

    BusterH your comments are always welcome.

  8. #17115

    Jozlyn is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Dff4580  [View Original Post]
    This woman looks like a model. She's got a bit of resemblance to Nicole Aniston.

    Do you think a woman that looks like this would be charging barely a Franklin for a 1/2 hour?

    P.S.: All the emoticons also kind of give away the game here.
    Actually, she's real. I've seen her a few times in va. Search for her name and you'll see one of my reviews.

  9. #17114

    The Answer is Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/780018926071
    This woman looks like a model. She's got a bit of resemblance to Nicole Aniston.

    Do you think a woman that looks like this would be charging barely a Franklin for a 1/2 hour?

    P.S.: All the emoticons also kind of give away the game here.

  10. #17113

    Jozlyn

    Any reports on this one? Can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/780018926071

  11. #17112
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the other day that Samantha had put up another ad. My first attempt to see her in early 2023 was extremely concerning with lots of red flags. There were two members who came forward to say she was good to go. However, their visits were in previous years. Leaving Baltimore the other day I decided to reach back out to Samantha just to see how things would go. I was going to be passing right by where she was staying off of 95. Send her a text about visiting. I got a phone call from her. Little chitchat. She asked me when I wanted to come by. I told her I was 15 minutes from her location. She tells me she'll call right back. That's when the shenanigans start. This time I know not to wait. After 10 minutes of waiting for a return call or text. I take off back to VA.

    20 minutes later I get a text she needs more time. Then ghosted for 90 min. Thankfully, I left. Text comes in she was talking to a family member. Then 1 hour and 30 minutes later. I get another text saying sorry can I come back. I went through this before with her. I have no idea what happens once you get to the hotel in April of 2023. Some of you may know her, but I have to say, proceed with caution. I know several girls who know Sam. Might have to stop seeing them as well not looking for drama.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/129552563#
    Hey ShootandRoll,

    I was one of those people. Quick Recap, I saw Sam last Summer right before I moved to Cyprus. She lived in Bowie with her Grandmother in a decent house and decent neighborhood. As I mentioned before, she told me she was registered nurse doing this part time to help out with "expenses". Her body was very skinny and petite but I didn't notice any marks, scabs, bruises, etc. From drug abuse. Kitty was clean, shaved, and tight. Open menu for me except the trip to Mt. Olympus! Service was good and paid a C-Note for a HH. No problems whatsoever. Having said that, she probably got kicked out of the house and more than likely has developed some very bad habits and some very bad friends. The vast majority of these providers are very mercurial in their behavior and hence the term YMMV. Sounds like she's taken a turn for the worse. Sorry to hear that. Had she stayed in Bowie, she would probably still be "decent" and making a shitload of money with steady flow of regulars.

  12. #17111

    Layla / Sam / Sammi / Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    At this point I'm thinking setup or robbery. I would highly suggest proceeding with caution. There's a possibility I'm wrong but there's way too many red flags. The guy whispering in the background made it sound extremely dangerous. Think with the big head.
    I noticed the other day that Samantha had put up another ad. My first attempt to see her in early 2023 was extremely concerning with lots of red flags. There were two members who came forward to say she was good to go. However, their visits were in previous years. Leaving Baltimore the other day I decided to reach back out to Samantha just to see how things would go. I was going to be passing right by where she was staying off of 95. Send her a text about visiting. I got a phone call from her. Little chitchat. She asked me when I wanted to come by. I told her I was 15 minutes from her location. She tells me she'll call right back. That's when the shenanigans start. This time I know not to wait. After 10 minutes of waiting for a return call or text. I take off back to VA.

    20 minutes later I get a text she needs more time. Then ghosted for 90 min. Thankfully, I left. Text comes in she was talking to a family member. Then 1 hour and 30 minutes later. I get another text saying sorry can I come back. I went through this before with her. I have no idea what happens once you get to the hotel in April of 2023. Some of you may know her, but I have to say, proceed with caution. I know several girls who know Sam. Might have to stop seeing them as well not looking for drama.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/129552563#
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0181.jpeg‎   IMG_0182.jpeg‎  

  13. #17110

    Bree

    She's let me know her dance card is full and her monthly visitor is here.

    Please don't hit me up for her digits for the time being. She's not high volume but has been appreciative of the attention.

  14. #17109
    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. Just like having the "le" check LOL. They say bring your own because half their dope funds would be spent on condoms. Bring your own because they ain't buying them. Sometimes I've seen them do this to as excuse to just give head.
    That's basically it in a nutshell! Bottom line, if you bring your own condom it's one less thing for them to buy and / or worry about. More money in their pocket to support their drug habit or like you said, use it as an excuse not to have sex but give head only.

  15. #17108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    See post 17074

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...m/701780956552

    Please tell me one of you guys are familiar? South Carolina number and I definitely never seen her anywhere in mid Atlantic. I'm assuming it bs. She texted back w 175 h. No f and way a fetish provider is no less then 3-4 h usually. Either it's her first week or fake. I mostly provided info just asking for once I appreciate it.
    If nothing else, looking up the number pulls some old Sumo ads, and Hartsville is a medium-sized town in South Carolina.

    She hit me up with the same address as the other poster.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape